PDA

View Full Version : the Days

SSJYamiVegeta
9th July 2005, 06:41 PM
hey everyone! hey, is there anyway to do two Day programs in one day?? like one in the morning and one in the afternoon, just curious

Diabolus
9th July 2005, 09:53 PM
I really don't advise it; there's no rush. If you do more than you're meant to, you'll be rushing things and going faster than you should.

It's best to keep to the schedule of it, and do it in the 90 days, or more is fine. Taking longer over it is okay, and you can leave out a few days, or even weeks in my case, between certain days.

But don't take less time. You won't get anything extra from doing it faster, and you'll be more likely to get less as you won't have given yourself time to develop and get accustomed to what you need to.

However as you seem to have enthusiasm, I'm guessing you might be more advanced and finding you're not getting enough at the start? Or are you just eager to get on with it?

If it's the first, you'll get what you want later on. The beginning goes slow and gets you accustomed to everything to make sure you're comfortable. So just be patient for a bit and get through it; look forward to what's coming up!

If it's the latter, then, like I said, rushing it won't get you anywhere. The key is to be patient and take your time over it.

In the end though, it's really up to you how you do it. No one's going to be punishing you for doing something different. You do what you want, but heed people's advise.

Good luck! I hope I've helped.

SSJYamiVegeta
9th July 2005, 11:23 PM
well i missed some times in between days like i did day 1, 8 days went by until i did 2. im just worried cause school starts in september and i dont want to have like days go by until i have time do my astral training. Does anyone have advice on this because by the time school starts i will be on like day 58, and i want to know is there anything wrong with having periods of time til you do the next day because i will busy with school but still do previous days like doing energy stimulation and all, because by then i should have pretty good control of my energy so i could like do it during school. the problem is when i get home, i have to do the whole relaxation and taking time to do the OOBE training. any help?

Diabolus
10th July 2005, 09:46 AM
Well, I've had a similar problem to this. I started a bit before I had my exams.

I was going steadily through it, not missing out a single day. I was pretty dedicated to it. But then I got to around day 30, and my exams were getting near. I had to stop and concentrate on them.

Since then (about 2 months), I've only managed to do 2 days. I'm at day 32 and not going any further. I just haven't found the time to do it.

But I have kept up with my energy work. I usually find time to meditate every day and at least do some energy raising.

I think that if you don't completely stop with energy work, you'll be alright to jump straight back into MAP when you need to. When I jumped back into day 31, after about a month, I realised how much I had progressed and how much easier the exercises were. The same again for day 32.

There shouldn't be a problem in days going by until you have time to do your astral training. You'll still get the results, it'll just take longer. Maybe try and catch up on a bit on the weekends. Do some extra meditation a couple of times during the day. Raise energy and activate all your chakras. And maybe once or twice, try projecting (if you're that far and feel you are able to). I've attempted to project several times by doing techniques in AD, but have had no success yet. I noticed MAP has many techniques which will probably help.

Good luck! Hope that answered your question.

SSJYamiVegeta
10th July 2005, 03:04 PM
thanks very much, that really helped...i just wish like Brian or Robert Bruce could put their "two cents" into this :D

BriMercer
11th July 2005, 06:39 PM
I'd echo the above; take time to master the fundamentals, especially relaxation. Practicing relaxation isn't all that exciting, but it's so key for learning conscious exit projection. If you don't have time for a formal session everyday, no worries. Try to practice the current skills whenever you have a little downtime until you get the chance to advance to the next day.

Good luck!

Brian

SSJYamiVegeta
11th July 2005, 08:52 PM
thanks Brian! yea i just wasnt sure that if i didn't do it everyday, that my skills would go down or something, but thanks for the reply!