PDA

View Full Version : brain freezes, audio dyslexia and kundalini

Sahasraraawaken
18th July 2014, 05:14 AM
hey robert. i wanted to see if you have ever gone through this or not with kundalini. this has only happened after i awakened it. which happened a while ago, and this particular symptom is just manifesting pretty heavily. it was severe enough i was almost convinced i had a neurological problem too. turns out, again... nothing is wrong. a lot of people i talked to said i have epilepsy and they haven't gone through kundalini stuff so it's very frustrating when people say that because i am perfectly healthy. wanted to see if i could get some reassurance. it's pretty severe though honesty.

i didn't even know how to explain it at first. luckily i found an ascension symptom website that nailed what i was experiencing. i will have moments where i get brain freezes. i cannot think at all. my thoughts go blank. i will forget the names of common objects. i will look at a tennis ball and not know what it's called. i will try and think of something in my head and i can't. it was terrifying. this doesn't happen too much... but it usually does when i have heavy crown activity like tingles etc. the worst one was when i was sleeping. i think i was half asleep and i had a brain freeze so bad i thought i was going to pass out. it felt like a sirge of energy in my head and it felt like i wouldn't be able to pull out of it. i always do though. it lasts maybe 3 seconds and then i am fine. i will also have audio dyslexia. this stuff hits out of the blue. someone could say "hey how was your day today did you do anything fun?" and i will hear "hey, day fun" and i cant compute the rest of the sentence. it's very terrifying but i am actually getting used to it now. sometimes when i get the brain freezes my vision will enhance for a few seconds too and the environment will look whiter.

i thought i had a medical problem but i don't... i also found this website http://www.ascensionsymptoms.com/index.html#ascension-signs-and-symptoms

i read on there... Sudden lack of mental focus and ability to concentrate or comprehend linear information; feeling scattered; brain fog; confusion; forgetting things more often and also Experiencing moments of audio dyslexia where someone is speaking but it is as if you can't process the information or understand what they are saying; periods where words seem to lose their meaning or don't make sense in the same way they used to; jumbled thoughts or trouble comprehending things;.

Moments of memory loss that may occur on and off or for short periods of time. Forgetting the names for common objects at times; forgetting simple words during conversations or forgetting what you are about to say or do moments after thinking it; forgetting why you've walked into a room;(lot of people do this but it happens to me all the time more than the average person i think) experiencing periods of brain fog or brain freezes, being toungue tied often; jumbled or scattered thinking.
- See more at: http://www.ascensionsymptoms.com/ascension-signs-and-symptoms.html#sthash.b1Ofe4jZ.dpuf

that nailed it to a T. so it made me feel a little better. i experience all of those symptoms on that site even daily sometimes. its getting better... why does this happen do you know? have you experienced it? it's never dangerous it just scares me sometimes and makes me feel like the cheese is going to fall off my cracker.

thanks robert...
peace
ps: i also asked a lady what this could be and she said its when soul realizes its just a character and the physical body may instantly die and it's not dangerous but i need to be aware of it. which again... made no sense to me. so i thought i would ask you

Dreamweaver
18th July 2014, 05:39 AM
Whoa! I've been experiencing a LOT of the stuff in that article. Just wow.

Sahasraraawaken
18th July 2014, 09:32 PM
Whoa! I've been experiencing a LOT of the stuff in that article. Just wow.

me too dreamweaver.i had a heart palpitation so bad the other day it felt like it exploded but it was in the center of my chest. it was more like a hard flutter and spasm of my heart. i seen 2 cardiologists. had ekg's. everything... took pictures of my heart and its 100% healthy. when it happened i saw a huge white light similar to when i got my reiki master attunement. im coming to conclusion it's harmless spiritual energy.

some people say heart chakra is expanding etc. i feel like im changing on a dna level. i know it sounds crazy but i can feel my body changing almost like metamorphosis.

i really don't know whats going on. but everytime i ask my guides if its something that needs to be addressed they say i am perfectly okay and it's all energy. i just want it to level out a bit because it's hard to do much of anything i used to. even going on a walk. my ears are so sensitive now i had a motorcycle go past me the other day and i started shaking gasping for air. triggered massive anxiety... it's just so loud. lights... everything. i really hope it's not like this forever

what's hard for me is so many people i want to talk to about this say to go get checked out by a doctor. i been to one about 20 times last year because i swore something was wrong with me. it's this kundalini energy. it just happened so fast i guess. i know it'll level out like robert said. it's just my body struggles to sync back with my energy body i think. some people even say the kundalini thing sounds like adrenal glands firing off too fast and it's a disorder. i always face palm... there's just nobody i can talk to about this stuff who doesn't tell me to go see a doctor

Dreamweaver
24th July 2014, 05:56 AM
I had been to doctors too... I can write a small book about the weird and uncomfortable - at first scary - energy experiences. I was treated with barely disguised irritation most of the time and my doctors checked my blood for illicit drugs. I am extremely sensitive to artificial light, and certain kinds of noise. I went through a bout of uncharacteristic sensitivity to medications - had anaphelactic shock responses, and was medically advised to only eat organic.... etc etc because the experts couldn't figure out what was happening other than I'm reacting to something. Currently I am experiencing episodes of moving pressure in my head - centered often straight back behind my nose, and sort of where I guess my soft spot on my skull would have been as a child... as well as at my temples and above my soft palate. I also move in meditation - side to side, front to back, in a circle - spontaneously. I could go down the list.... its so weird, but I've gotten used to it and changed many habits as well as made different choices about who is in my life and what is important. To say the least. There's so much more.

Dreamweaver
24th July 2014, 05:59 AM
I wish I had a guide that would just clearly talk to me. My guidance is feeling, intuition and dream based - often as clesr as mud until hindsight has a chance to kick in.

Robert Bruce
24th July 2014, 12:28 PM
This thread is getting a little confused. But that's okay.

When you have active kundalini, you will become sensitive to many things, including diet, EMF, and the energies of other people. You will also become sensitive to your own energies, and your own psychology and belief systems.

You all sound pretty sensible, and common sense is a must.

I have attached a document on belief systems that may help.

Getting your beliefs in order and aligned with actual truth, based on personal experience, is a must. This helps remedy many internal conflicts.

I also suggest that everyone get my program 'Raising Kundalini', if not already. This is a huge help.

peace, robert

Sahasraraawaken
28th July 2014, 12:39 AM
This thread is getting a little confused. But that's okay.

When you have active kundalini, you will become sensitive to many things, including diet, EMF, and the energies of other people. You will also become sensitive to your own energies, and your own psychology and belief systems.

You all sound pretty sensible, and common sense is a must.

I have attached a document on belief systems that may help.

Getting your beliefs in order and aligned with actual truth, based on personal experience, is a must. This helps remedy many internal conflicts.

I also suggest that everyone get my program 'Raising Kundalini', if not already. This is a huge help.

peace, robert

cheers robert i will check it out. i have become very sensitive to what you mentioned. im so sensitive to light now i can no longer be under florescent lights or it triggers panic attacks.

that used to never happen. im a little upset because i used to go on drives at night which i enjoyed very much. now the lights hurt to bad. im even sensitive to movement. a car will drive by and it hurts. it's not always 100% bad sometimes i can sneak out for about 15 minutes and be okay.

but staying in the lights too long get to be to much. i really really hope it goes away. i have to drive and the light sensitivty after my kundalini stuff is off the charts severe.

i even looked up at the moon on time and it hurt so bad it triggerd massive anxiety and i had to sit in the grass for a few minutes. sometimes i ground myself and it works. but i grounded myself the other day before going grocery shopping and the sunlighteven made me severely anxious i had to keep pulling over.

im just really hoping this goes away. even if its a few years that's okay... maybe my eyes are just adjusting. just i really cannot drive right now when its like this. rarely it's not bad and i can drive for a little bit.

Robert Bruce
29th July 2014, 05:26 AM
Some of the symptoms you describe are very much like ADD (attention deficit disorder). This can also be caused by being preoccupied so you are not paying attention....causing the appearance of brain freeze and memory loss.

Active kundalini can cause sensitivity to toxins in the environment, as well as EMF, and light.

Particular attention needs to be paid to diet and health, and getting proper sleep and exercise. Organic raw food diet would help.

You also appear to be developing an anxiety disorder, which again can be related to toxic reactions.

Keep doing what you are doing, but also consider going onto raw organic food for a couple of months.

peace, robert

Sahasraraawaken
29th July 2014, 09:03 PM
Some of the symptoms you describe are very much like ADD (attention deficit disorder). This can also be caused by being preoccupied so you are not paying attention....causing the appearance of brain freeze and memory loss.

Active kundalini can cause sensitivity to toxins in the environment, as well as EMF, and light.

Particular attention needs to be paid to diet and health, and getting proper sleep and exercise. Organic raw food diet would help.

You also appear to be developing an anxiety disorder, which again can be related to toxic reactions.

Keep doing what you are doing, but also consider going onto raw organic food for a couple of months.

peace, robert

robert did you ever struggle with the light sensitivity? mostly when it's bad is when i feel like cobwebs in my hair. and then i can fel sprinkles sometimes on the top of my head and go down my neck. it's particular bad when my third eye is overactive which is almost always.

i am on an all organic diet. it's not raw but it's close. i buy organic baked goods for treats etc. eat a salad everyday. i take a non gmo organic multi vitamin, i sleep on an earthing sheet, and i also have earthing shoes. the only thing i can think of is i spend a lot of times in doors when i feel crummy with the energy stuff. which is probably the worst i can do. i go on walks everyday though. i can start doing weights and pushups though.

i am on xanax and have been for 7 years. i been on anxiety meds since third grade. im getting off xanax though it's all i am on. i am looking into st johns wort and some bach flower remedy. what is bad is i dont even need the xanax i have to take it to prevent withdrawls. its a hard medicine to get off of. i dont think i will have withdrawls though. im on a very tiny dose and anytime i have anxiety its because of energy stuff.

im really trying. this is all so new to me. your the only person i know of who gives advice on kundalini that makes sense to me so i ask so many questions on here. i sometimes hear reiki bell tones in my ears too and they will start ringing. this all happens when my upper chakras are overactive mostly. i dont know whats happening anymore. since my kundalini awakened its been a living hell. i can no longer do activities anymore because my eyes or some energy thing comes up and i have to lay down. i dont see any benefits from this at all. except i havent been sick since it happened. my allergies are gone too. they used to be horrible

Robert Bruce
30th July 2014, 12:03 AM
St John's Wort is excellent. It works the same as Valium, and it also builds up on your system over a month before you get the full effect. Research whether this conflicts with Xanex. If not, then take St John's for a month and then wean yourself off the Xanex. Weaning yourself off any drug you've been on long term can be difficult. See your doctor if you need help doing this.

If you have active kundalini, taking any drug can be problematic. St John's Wort is herbal and has no side effects, apart from it conflicting with some medications. See http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/organic-herbs/growing-st-johns-wort (http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/organic-herbs/growing-st-johns-wort) for more on this.

It will help if you get regular exercise and sunlight. Exercise will help to lower the energies in your body, and will also help with anxiety and depression. Heavy exercise to the point of exhaustion should completely deactivate your energy body excesses.

I recommend dark wraparound glasses be used (or contacts) to reduce the light. My eyes also got very sensitive, and they still are. This sensitivity is mainly to artificial light. I will often wear a hat in the house to block out overhead lights. My degree of sensitivity seems to vary. Many years ago, when I was raising kundalini to its full once a week, I was extremely light sensitive. Occasionally I would blindfold myself for a day or two, especially if the internal visions conflicted with normal optical sight, which caused nausea and vertigo.

As for diet, you should also try heavy food for a couple of days and see what effect this has on you.

Your allergies likely withdrew because of your organic diet.

Clean water 'fluoride free' is also a huge help. Fluoride causes the pineal gland to calcify and this will cause all kinds of problems with active kundalini. Also, use herbal toothpaste 'fluoride free'.

peace, robert

robert did you ever struggle with the light sensitivity? mostly when it's bad is when i feel like cobwebs in my hair. and then i can fel sprinkles sometimes on the top of my head and go down my neck. it's particular bad when my third eye is overactive which is almost always.

i am on an all organic diet. it's not raw but it's close. i buy organic baked goods for treats etc. eat a salad everyday. i take a non gmo organic multi vitamin, i sleep on an earthing sheet, and i also have earthing shoes. the only thing i can think of is i spend a lot of times in doors when i feel crummy with the energy stuff. which is probably the worst i can do. i go on walks everyday though. i can start doing weights and pushups though.

i am on xanax and have been for 7 years. i been on anxiety meds since third grade. im getting off xanax though it's all i am on. i am looking into st johns wort and some bach flower remedy. what is bad is i dont even need the xanax i have to take it to prevent withdrawls. its a hard medicine to get off of. i dont think i will have withdrawls though. im on a very tiny dose and anytime i have anxiety its because of energy stuff.

im really trying. this is all so new to me. your the only person i know of who gives advice on kundalini that makes sense to me so i ask so many questions on here. i sometimes hear reiki bell tones in my ears too and they will start ringing. this all happens when my upper chakras are overactive mostly. i dont know whats happening anymore. since my kundalini awakened its been a living hell. i can no longer do activities anymore because my eyes or some energy thing comes up and i have to lay down. i dont see any benefits from this at all. except i havent been sick since it happened. my allergies are gone too. they used to be horrible