PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone! I have a little problem...

dontco
19th July 2014, 02:50 PM
I actually posted it on the Ask RB section, but I saw it takes him a little time to answer, since he's probably busy, so I'l try to post it in here, too (moderators- you can delete this question if it's not ok to post it again but I'm only posting it again since I'm searching for answers and I don't know if Robert will have time to answer)

Situation: After a long period of trying to go OOB after waking up from a lucid dream (someone actually tried to pull me OOB 3 times, trying to help, I assume) I managed to go OOB using the rolling out technique but the same irritating symptoms come up every time so I just give up and return to the physical. (I thing someone tried to pull me out everytime I tried to float out, but I panicked)

Symptoms are:
1. Feeling very tired (got better last time I tried)
2. Problem with eyesight- I can only look down
3. Feeling extremely heavy and having a really hard time trying to move.
4. The things I touch feel solid to me- perhaps even more than in the physical
5. I can't turn around when I try to- when I tried to turn around to look at my body- I couldn't.

The possible solutions I can think of:
1. False awakening, maybe? sad, but could be true.
2. This perhaps could be the "second body" and not the "third body" which explains the heavyness. If so, what could I do to break free from it?
3. Another reason could be me being to close to the physical body (I never got out from my bedroom).

Thanx for reading, everyone! :) have a lovely day.

CFTraveler
19th July 2014, 05:05 PM
Hi dontco. Actually your symptoms are typical of an OBE to the real time zone (aka etheric), with what Monroe called 'second body'. This is not rare, so you don't really have a 'problem', just doing what happens developmentally, so to speak.
To ease the tiredness and heaviness I recommend changing your daily routine- I don't know what you do, but try to do a daily routine without the exit technique, just to cement a routine in your subconscious, but without the drain of an exit attempt, and don't do it at bedtime- it sometimes affects your normal sleep rhythm, so if you can, incorporate some energy work into your routine but not at bedtime- This will help develop your 'second body' and give you more 'exit' energy so that you can exit with more control. Try to do an exit attempt not more than once a week, to give yourself time to recuperate and find out what works best, at least at first.
Something I notice (that has happened to me on occasion, but not a lot) is that sometimes you seem to 'very synched with' your surroundings, as if you were dragging your physical body with you- if this happens try to get away from your body, even if you have to 'drag' yourself half-blind away, and this may help.
I think you're doing well, you will graduate from realtime (second) to astral (third body) naturally, with practice and experience, and may even miss your realtime exits, like I do.

Osiris
19th July 2014, 10:56 PM
Hell yeah you dont have a prob....you making progress lots of folks cant even get that far.WOOOO! dont stop!
Determination....when you feel your self heavy.... 'ah I cant do it ahhh!" grit your teeth and tell yourself go go go go! Force it!
Once I was stuck in my stomach...just at a steak dinner or somethinig hour or so before....Every bit of me was out except my stomach lol it was pretty funny....Na I said hell no! And just pulled... It was very tight but So What! I pulled clear. Pretend its a stuck lug nut....Yank that Sob....it will give... thats my 2 cents.:thumbsup: Think Nike....just do it.

dontco
25th July 2014, 04:44 PM
Thanx so much for taking the time to answer! both of you are so nice :) It's feels good to have somebody to talk to about these things.
:party: I really, really appreciate it.