PDA

View Full Version : Universal Energy Movement

Leon
22nd July 2014, 08:44 PM
Dear mr. Robert.

I have a question about Universal Energy Movement which was established by master Luong Minh Dang. I had a very little information about it when I joined the Universal Energy, I was told that practicing UE I can open my third eye and raise my kundalini. Now I'm on the ninth level. Every day I work with my sixth and seventh chakra, as you know UE uses 6th chakra for healing... Robert, could you tell your opinion about UE please, it is very important to me.

sorry for my English.

Robert Bruce
27th July 2014, 06:10 AM
UE is an organized system of energy work.

It has some similarities with Qi Gong and Reiki.

I am no expert on UE, so cannot really comment in detail here.

However, all systems of energy are closely related, because they all work with the human energy body and its chakras.

My system of body awareness energy work can be thought of as 'the missing link' that makes all other systems work better.

You can learn the basics of my system in an hour. And once you have connected to your body awareness, this will help empower any system of energy work you care to use.

peace, robert

NB... my book, Energy Work, is the most detailed tutorial...available as paperback book or eBook. I also have various online tutorials on energy work. See 'NEW Energy Ways' online tutorial for the free version.

Leon
28th July 2014, 12:58 AM
Thank you very much mr. Robert!:loveyou::toast::wave::)