PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

stevej
24th July 2014, 01:00 AM
Hi,

Is this the right forum?
I have been troubled by astral spiders for the last two weeks or so.
They seem to be worse at night.
I have filled myself with the white light of universe but this only slows them down a bit.
I cannot seem to get a protective flame to surround me.
Showering only seems to quiet them for a few hours.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
stevej

CFTraveler
24th July 2014, 02:57 PM
When do they appear? In the in-between state?

stevej
24th July 2014, 09:03 PM
They appear when I am sitting down during day or at night during sleep.
They are quiet at times after eating or showering.
They are agitated during the day near the computer.
They feel like spiders ie hairy legs.

stevej
24th July 2014, 09:06 PM
Do you mean between awake and asleep ie twilight?

CFTraveler
25th July 2014, 02:55 PM
Yes. Do you see them while completely awake?

stevej
25th July 2014, 07:45 PM
I only feel them when I am awake.
I have seen them in REM disturbed sleep or night terrors when in bed.
I will do more reading of Robert Bruce books to get some ideas.
I will also check out the forums.
stevej

CFTraveler
25th July 2014, 09:10 PM
So you don't see them while awake? Just feel them?

stevej
26th July 2014, 01:55 AM
No I only seem to see something which is 'clear' or blurred but moving when I am awake.
I did encounter worms immediately before this happened that seemed to enter my body through my nose.
I have seen a palm sized box shaped brown creature that startled me.
I have a ghost in the house that I am going to get to move on soon.
Can a ghost command other low entities to do its bidding or does it draw other creatures to its home.
Thanks for your reply CFTraveler.
Steve

CFTraveler
26th July 2014, 05:31 PM
I don't know what a ghost can do, but I doubt it commands anything- if anything, it can convince you telepathically that what you are suffering is 'real' in a physical way, especially if you are sensitive. You might want to shield yourself after you get rid of the ghost.

Summer
26th September 2014, 10:46 PM
It kind of sounds like the same problem I am having with the "flutters". Like light little brushes along
my arms, legs, etc. Found the "flutters" in Roberts book on self defense. Please let me know if you
find out how to get rid of them.

S

CFTraveler
27th September 2014, 01:54 AM
I've never had those, but I've heard that putting a bar of strongly scented soap (like lavender soap) under the covers in the general area of the feet) deters this kind of thing. Make sure you're not confusing those with normal muscle twitches that happen when we go to sleep.

Summer
27th September 2014, 02:32 AM
This is something that both my husband and I have felt on the bed- it feels like a "ghost kitty" walking on the bed and has been happening for a month or so, not really bothering us. There is what I think is a neg in my daughter's room, as I sensed it and it woke me up when I slept in there once over the last couple of months. After it woke me, it threw negative pics/words at me, and I new what was happening. I can get pics/words out pretty easy, but it bothered me that it was in there. I thought it may even be a soul fragment of hers. Anyway, the flutters have been in mine and husbands bedroom only, until I went out of town and then found that the flutter had followed me. Maybe it is attached, since now I seem to feel the flutters at other places in the bedroom than just the bed. Yes the afib definitely real. When my husband came to pick me up when I was out of town, he could barely hear the 2nd thump they were so close together. Next morning he could hear the 2nd thump fine.

S

CFTraveler
27th September 2014, 04:39 PM
Yes, I got that after I read the second post, unfortunately this was the first one I read. :) . Anyway, please get checked out by a doctor, sometimes fibrillation is not dangerous and sometimes it is-unless you already did and I'm just repeating myself.
I do recommend the scented soap/ menthol or eucalyptus/tea tree oil ointments on the soles of the feet. I've used it for various purposes and it's been totally effective.