PDA

View Full Version : Strange Dream?

Kittahkatt
30th July 2014, 05:38 PM
I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the "dreams" section. I recall being about 4 or 5 and having a very peculiar dream. I awoke in the dream laying in bed and next to me was what I describe as a huge glowing panel. It was making a humming and vibratory sound along with radiating heat. I remember putting my hand upon it. The last thing I recall is running away and then waking up terrified. This dream has stuck with me for a long time and I often wonder what it could be. I have experienced sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming since I was very young. I slept with my mom for years because of the nightmares I would have, up until high school even.

I don't recall ever seeing any "aliens" in my nightmares besides one I had a few months ago. I've mostly seen black figures standing in my room. The dream I had a few months back there were two Greys along with my cousin (we live together) in the dream and we were in our kitchen. I remember my cousin being immobile, as if he was unconscious. I can't recall much of anything else besides being in the kitchen then waking up. Now I did watch a rather terrifying documentary about the Greys the night prior so I suppose it's very plausible since it was on my mind prior to sleep when I dreamed about it.

Another thing I would like to bring up is another odd series of experiences that happened when I was really young. My mother and sister both told me that I used to talk about an angel who visited me every night. I described her as a female with one arm. My sister said that she tried asking me what the angel said but every time I would just stare blankly at her with no response. I have no recollection of this at all.

I've had spiritual and paranormal things a part of my life since I was very young. I have journals of dreams and nightmares. I do recall going through a lot of emotional turmoil growing up and wonder if perhaps it's because of a trauma I can't remember. I think it is why I've always recorded my dreams and have wanted to become a writer.

Kittahkatt
30th July 2014, 06:59 PM
I would also like to add another very odd experience I forgot to put in my previous post that happened when I was about 16. Back in high school is when my nightmares escalated. It's when I began experiencing sleep paralysis almost every time I slept. I had false awakenings constantly. I didn't know what was happening to me back then and thought it was just bad dreams.

But anyways, I recall one afternoon after school I was sitting on the couch watching TV. I remember being wide awake at this time. I remember sitting there and then next thing I know I was sprawled out in a very weird position. I got up and looked at the clock and realized I blacked out for an entire hour. I did not feel as if I had fallen asleep as I was wide awake and my eyes felt like they had been open. It was a very odd experience but I had thought nothing of it until recently. Just wanted to share it.

I unfortunately can not find my dream log journal from high school, I hope it didn't get thrown away because I had all kinds of strange dreams and experiences dated and logged in there... Luckily I recall most of them but it would have been nice to have had a reference.

CFTraveler
30th July 2014, 07:59 PM
I can relate to all your descriptions. Been there, done that....and didn't get the t-shirt. :-)

Tenacity
3rd September 2014, 09:59 AM
Im glad I read both your post beacuse iv been happening similar expereinces that have started recently. I recently started stuyding about aliens and all that stuff. And after that I have been having these horrific nightmares where im paraylized sometimes in my physical body but mostly im at (what feels like at the time on the floor of my apartment) and am paralized and i can sense these beings around me hiding and every now and then if I try I can get a quick vague glimse of them. Then i eventually wake up in my bed. Now i have had paralysis in my dreams and waking since i was a teenager and am very familer with it and im very good at breaking paraylsis both in my physical body and in dreams. Since iv started having these nightmares iv been useing my tricks to break the paraylsis and wake up. But each time I use a new method for breaking the paralysis that method dosent work the next time and it gets harder and harder to break it as all my tricks dont work. That and the fear in these dreams are unlike anything iv felt before, its sheer terror and fear more powerful than any other night mares i remember having in my life. Now since this started since i started reading about aliens and all it is possible that these are just dreams. But my gut tells me there not and they feel alot more real and scarry then anything else iv expereinced. That and its now making me scared to go to sleep and paronied. Since i always wake up in my bed fine and nothing in my apartment is disturbed or has been moved it makes me wonder if its real or not. But knowing from my research that aliens are a higher dimensinoal being than us i suppose its possible for them to reset everything back to the way it was before, and then put you back in your bed, or for the events to be happening at a slightly higher dimensional level so maybe it is happening in a dream type scenerio but the expereince and entities in it are very real. That and iv been seeing this strange blue light at night sometimes and it seems to come before or after the nightmares.

If anyone can share there thoughts that would be greatly appreciated. Starting to feel like im losing my mind here.

CFTraveler
3rd September 2014, 04:00 PM
I remember some time ago I had persistent symptoms for a week or so- I could break it, but the second I tried to go back to sleep the disturbing events would commence again. I had to relive the same scenario around five or six times in one night, until I changed my reaction to it and eventually I 'got it right' and it ended.
What I found out (besides it being a learning experience) was that when I broke paralysis (by wiggling my big toe) if I went right back to bed the scene would come back, but if I got up after breaking it, had some water, went around the house doing things, and generally 'snapped out of it', I could then go back to bed, lay down in a different position and could then go to sleep without recurrence.
Don't know if this helps, but it helped me.