PDA

View Full Version : Why am I seeing white light?

heat
2nd August 2014, 12:45 PM
Yesterday after lying down (with eyes closed) and working energy points for about 40 minutes, I began to feel a little bit of heat in my legs and upper body. At the exact same time I saw this white glowing light gradually appear and the centre of my forehead starting throbbing slightly. This happened 3 times in the last 15 minutes, but the last time this sensation in my forehead and the light was the most intense.

It wasn't light from outside because my curtains were drawn and it was a couple of hours before sunset. I did this exercise in the dark. What could this light be? I've haven't experienced this before and I was wondering if anyone else has gone through it? Is there any danger to this? I've never raised my kundalini but it is something I'm interested in.

Any replies would be much appreciated.

islandmoongoddess
2nd August 2014, 09:07 PM
It sounds like strobing that occurs when you have active brow chakra energy. I've experienced this while meditating. Robert claims it can send you straight into the astral if you're attempting an OBE but I haven't experienced that first hand. After it happened to me I did start having symptoms of an overactive brow chakra but that's just me. It should be harmless.

CFTraveler
2nd August 2014, 09:44 PM
I call this "light in the head phenomenon". After it happens once it keeps happening, sometimes at random times in darkness or dim light. The first time I had this was under intense psychic pressure (emotional) and after that, it may happening when I'm having some sort of religious or spiritual expeirence. It can also happen for no apparent reason when in dim light.
There are many reasons to explain this (I've heard 'pineal gland activation' and 'third eye activity' but I can't really say I know what it is. Just that it happens.

ps this is not a third eye strobe- a strobe is literally as if someone had snapped a camera flash in your head. This is more gradual, less glaring.

Robert Bruce
3rd August 2014, 07:26 AM
Yes, this is a clairvoyant energy phenomenon...as the brow chakra activates visually on different levels and intensities. This is related to brow chakra strobing.

This can appear in multiple colors.

This type of minds eye phenomena generally indicates that clairvoyance is in the process of developing.

robert

heat
3rd August 2014, 12:45 PM
Thank you, everyone, for the replies. They are greatly appreciated and have explained a lot for me.