PDA

View Full Version : Low frequency humming

Kittahkatt
7th August 2014, 08:00 PM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has experienced this odd phenomena also. I live right next to a private airport and at first thought it may be a plane but at 2 am last night I went to let my dog out to use the bathroom when I began hearing this low frequency humming. I noticed my dog was really intent at staring at the sky, I kept yelling for her to come back in when the frequency got louder and louder and she wouldn't stop looking up. I was too afraid to go actually look to see what it was. But it sounded unlike any plane I have ever heard. I found it very peculiar and have been looking online to see if I can find anything mimicking the noise I heard with not much luck. Is their some natural explanation for this?

CFTraveler
7th August 2014, 09:58 PM
Do you live in an earthquake-prone area?

-asalantu-
8th August 2014, 12:31 AM
The humming phenomenon seems to be linked to high density populated world areas.

https://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?docid=1gt8vOZvoidmE_I63nY43HxHl05ZUbz6Y gy0p6P4#map:id=3

My best regards,
Ángel

Kittahkatt
8th August 2014, 04:25 PM
Do you live in an earthquake-prone area?

No. I live in Dayton, Ohio.

CFTraveler
8th August 2014, 04:30 PM
I heard the hum last year for about two weeks. I couldn't hear it 'in plain hearing', I only heard it when I was submerged in my pool (both ears in). After that it didn't reoccur again. I don't know what it means, if it means anything.

Kittahkatt
8th August 2014, 04:45 PM
I heard the hum last year for about two weeks. I couldn't hear it 'in plain hearing', I only heard it when I was submerged in my pool (both ears in). After that it didn't reoccur again. I don't know what it means, if it means anything.

I read somewhere that only like 1 in 50 people can hear it. It was just very odd because it got louder and louder then to top it off my dog was intent on staring up at the sky. If it happens again I'm going to not be a chicken and go out and look lol

CFTraveler
8th August 2014, 06:21 PM
:thumbsup:

MooSaysTheCat
9th August 2014, 04:35 PM
Was it a humming similar to when you cover both of your ears with your hands?

CFTraveler
9th August 2014, 06:08 PM
Not mine. It was a very low, very 'big' sound, like machinery.

MooSaysTheCat
9th August 2014, 08:14 PM
Uh...oh we'll....even if you said it did sound like that it's not like I had anything interesting to say. I was just trying to get a better idea of how it sounded like. Haha

Aliens really scare me. Talk to me about ghost or monsters or demons and I will just be like "eh" but talk to me about aliens and I become scared of even the smallest shadows.

Which is kind of odd since I actually like to talk about aliens and if given the choice I would rather live in a society made from many different alien races. It's almost like I would be one of those people that actually want to get abducted...except that I don't.

CFTraveler
10th August 2014, 12:05 AM
Uh...oh we'll....even if you said it did sound like that it's not like I had anything interesting to say. I was just trying to get a better idea of how it sounded like. Haha
It's what mine sounded like. What did yours sound like?

Aliens really scare me. Talk to me about ghost or monsters or demons and I will just be like "eh" but talk to me about aliens and I become scared of even the smallest shadows. I used to be scared of them too, but after my 'adventures' some sort of 'switch' came on and I lost my fear of them. So far so good, anyway.

Which is kind of odd since I actually like to talk about aliens and if given the choice I would rather live in a society made from many different alien races. It's almost like I would be one of those people that actually want to get abducted...except that I don't. I find the phenomenon fascinating, but have a hard time with some concepts and how they're defended- and attacked. The whole thing seems sometimes contrived to me. But this might be another post, or not. Idk.

MooSaysTheCat
10th August 2014, 04:08 AM
We'll what I keep hearing is more of a type of "ringing" in my ears....like when you get really close to a light bulb. Most of the time I'm just hearing the tv or any other electric device. Something what happens is that my dad and even my brother leave the tv on...but on a channel that is completely black so they think it's off and just leave the room. But even if I'm in another room I can hear that "ringing" and I know that they left the tv on. I have never thought that what I hear was something strange....but I have always wondered how could other people leave the tv on (or computer or some video game device) on with such a loud ringing coming out of them.

Usually at night I make sure that everything is off....because the noise does not let me sleep....and sometimes even after I have everything off I can still hear it.....sometimes even louder. But after some time it would go away by itself.

To CFTraveler
Uh...I think this is the first time that you actually try to make more conversation with me. When you asked me about my "humming" noise I was a bit surprised. Where you maybe in a particularly good mood in the moment you where writhing your post? Haha

Lionheart
10th August 2014, 04:54 AM
Which is kind of odd since I actually like to talk about aliens and if given the choice I would rather live in a society made from many different alien races. It's almost like I would be one of those people that actually want to get abducted...except that I don't.
Then you should find yourself right at home in the NPR (Non Physical Realms)! :wink:

MooSaysTheCat
10th August 2014, 05:16 AM
Then you should find yourself right at home in the NPR (Non Physical Realms)! :wink:

That does sound very interesting....but I'm happy enough with just humans. I have never really seen much of a point in out if body travel. I mean when I die I will do plenty of that, right? And if not then no biggie, it's not like I was unsatisfied with my life.

Home is not a place, it's where I am. Or at least that's how I see it.

Lionheart
10th August 2014, 06:28 AM
That does sound very interesting....but I'm happy enough with just humans. I have never really seen much of a point in out if body travel.

That's odd that you don't see a point in Astral Projection. :confused: You came to a Forum that teaches it!

MooSaysTheCat
10th August 2014, 08:20 AM
That's odd that you don't see a point in Astral Projection. :confused: You came to a Forum that teaches it!

Haha how very odd indeed !

GRANT
11th August 2014, 04:44 PM
Hi,

I spend a lot of time outside at night. I wish there was NO light or sound pollution.

There is a lot of 60Hz vibrations coming from just about everywhere. (and multiples/submultiples thereof)

Also, if you sit still, outside at night, and its very quiet (which is rare nowadays) the Earth and atmosphere does "hum". I guess it is a conglomeration of all sorts of sounds. However, the Earth itself does "hum"; which is a very soothing, tranquil, hypnotic experience; which in itself can lead to a projection.

Grant

Tenacity
3rd September 2014, 10:13 AM
I would love to live in NPR or pretty much any realm other than PMR I loath it and curse what ever sick cosmic events made my consciousnesses come here. On the bright side hopfully i will die one day and i can go to a realm thats far different than PMR :) something to look forward to

MooSaysTheCat
5th September 2014, 12:43 AM
Seems legit...good luck on dying :thumbsup:. Yeah...I'm no expert on everything that goes on in this website...so could you tell me what does NPR and PMR stand for?

CFTraveler
5th September 2014, 01:11 PM
Non Physical Reality and Physical M (oh shoot I forgot, Tom Campbell uses it a lot and Atwater too, I think)- oh yeah, Matter Reality
Non Physical Reality
Physical Matter Reality

MooSaysTheCat
5th September 2014, 01:24 PM
Non Physical Reality and Physical M (oh shoot I forgot, Tom Campbell uses it a lot and Atwater too, I think)- oh yeah, Matter Reality
Non Physical Reality
Physical Matter Reality

Ah! Thanks!

I understand, and very we'll, why people think that living on Earth is like "the worst thing ever" but I don't think so many people should look down on it so much. It's quite the fun place once you get the hang of how things work here...even the "bad" things.

Tenacity
7th September 2014, 02:01 AM
PMR and NPR were terms coined by tom campbell in his book My Big Toe, which is a book about metaphysics and pretty much the nature of reality. So he uses them to describe and map out what i suppose you could also call dimensions or realities. PMR (physical matter reality) being the physical demension (our reality) and NPMR (non physical matter reality) being different worlds you could project to that dont exist in the physical. ALthough he points us that our precetion of things being physical is also just from our point of view and when you get down to it theres really not such thing as physical or real, just different levels of densitiy and frequencies and wave lengths.

If your intrested in metaphysics or the nature of reality i would highly recommend his book. It may very well be the hardest book you have ever read in your life (it sure was for me) but the journy and effort are well worth it. Ill link the book on amazon bellow. Sorry if this was a bit over kill on your simple question but i relaly like talking about this stuff, especially with like minded people :)

http://www.amazon.com/My-Big-TOE-Complete-Trilogy/dp/0972509461/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1410055285&sr=8-1&keywords=my+big+toe

MooSaysTheCat
7th September 2014, 07:16 AM
PMR and NPR were terms coined by tom campbell in his book My Big Toe, which is a book about metaphysics and pretty much the nature of reality. So he uses them to describe and map out what i suppose you could also call dimensions or realities. PMR (physical matter reality) being the physical demension (our reality) and NPMR (non physical matter reality) being different worlds you could project to that dont exist in the physical. ALthough he points us that our precetion of things being physical is also just from our point of view and when you get down to it theres really not such thing as physical or real, just different levels of densitiy and frequencies and wave lengths.

If your intrested in metaphysics or the nature of reality i would highly recommend his book. It may very well be the hardest book you have ever read in your life (it sure was for me) but the journy and effort are well worth it. Ill link the book on amazon bellow. Sorry if this was a bit over kill on your simple question but i relaly like talking about this stuff, especially with like minded people :)

http://www.amazon.com/My-Big-TOE-Complete-Trilogy/dp/0972509461/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1410055285&sr=8-1&keywords=my+big+toe

Haha no no don't worry about it. Thanks for all that...now I can understand a little better what people write here. How strange...I was thinking that I wanted to talk to you around the same time I wrote that last post. Right now because of where I live it's a bit of a pain to buy things on the internet (also I'm saving up for a new video game, yes I know I got to get my priorities right ) but right now I'm enjoying watching other people have conversations about metaphysics and the like.

GRANT
20th September 2014, 08:30 PM
If its only heard in densely populated areas, I would have to say its the power grid or the 10"s of thousands devices connected to the system.

The actual hum is lower in freq.

Try to find out the frequency you are hearing.

Grant

-asalantu-
19th November 2014, 08:13 PM
http://mysteryplanet.com.ar/site/hum-el-sonido-del-apocalipsis-de-donde-proviene-el-misterio/

My best regards...
Ángel

CFTraveler
19th November 2014, 08:25 PM
I was surprised at this MP article, usually they do an excellent job in their scientific reporting, and document all their research, but I could not find any scientific source to the claim of 'scientists explaining it, especially the claim of solar increase or the 'interstellar dust' explanation; everything I could find was translated copies of the same article in 'paranormal' or 'spiritual' sites.

-asalantu-
7th August 2015, 06:54 PM
I was surprised at this MP article, usually they do an excellent job in their scientific reporting, and document all their research, but I could not find any scientific source to the claim of 'scientists explaining it, especially the claim of solar increase or the 'interstellar dust' explanation; everything I could find was translated copies of the same article in 'paranormal' or 'spiritual' sites.

Me arrepiento de haberte recomendado ese sitio/foro desde que all♥ abundan las actitudes despectivas; que a nada conducen, en definitiva.
Hace mucho tiempo que he dejado de seguir los hilos de ese foro.
Tal vez mejoraron los contenidos, pero, un cambio total en el estilo de moderación, sin lugar a dudas es necesario. A vuelo de pájaro, una visita relámpago, no revela posts más recientes que aquellos de Asurbanipal, Lupa y Deambulante, (exentos de contenido útil [ó sin mayor efecto dada la ausencia de interlocutores capacitados], a menos que sean comunicados relevantes alguna forma simbólica), bastante alejados en el tiempo.

Sinceramente,
Ángel

-asalantu-
7th August 2015, 07:05 PM
Interesting since takes into account individuals hearable spectrum. Certain controversial and disregarded by mainstream geological science (that linked to Hollow Earth's theory) subject puts in doubt this material, but, the most of it I think is acceptable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dD1sNT1roc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVo3_Fw6TVw

Sincerely,
Ángel

CFTraveler
7th August 2015, 07:16 PM
I have a lot of trouble with the 'hollow earth theory' itself, because years ago in my hand I had an article that showed where the original article came from, and how all the subsequent references to it traced back to the same hoax- a hoax that originated in a specific place planted by someone in a periodical, who had ties to a religious organization tasked with disseminating the theory. Unfortunately, I didn't put it in a place where I can find it (it's in my office/library, under piles and piles of old books and magazines) and I haven't been able to find it. It cites specific publications and presents a timeline, showing that it is indeed a hoax- a deliberate attempt to refute reasonable scientific knowledge about the earth and its' stucture.

GRANT
19th August 2015, 09:03 PM
IMO if the Earth was hollow, the shell would be so dense we couldn't drill into it. How thick is the "shell" supposed to be?
Grant