PDA

View Full Version : superhuman weight loss. kundalini energy?

Sahasraraawaken
12th August 2014, 05:31 AM
gday robert. i am finally feeling better. i know you have read a lot of my posts and questions to you. i had a rough go for a while. i had many anxieties and fears i finally dealt with and things have leveled off quite a bit. i finally am letting go of fear and trying to live my life happy. this seems to help the energy too.

my question to you is my weight and my eating habits. when i was 16 i weighed 260 pounds. that was because medication i was on at the time. since my spiritual path i am off all medication except one that i am in the process of getting off. when i turned 18 years old i dropped from 260 to about 180. this was wonderful. thats when i started my spiritual stuff.

i had my kundalini experience i think around 5 months ago. maybe 4. full serpant effect etc. since then i have lost weight super naturally and i am no longer ever hungry. this is going to sound bad but i eat about 500 to 900 calories a day. they say for my age and activity level i need 2000. im wondering how people even do this. i cannot eat that much. i eat fruits... veggies... grass fed organic meats. all organic diet. i take an organic multi vitamin too everyday. i get a ton of sun energy. im outside so much. i get much earth energy as well.

the thing is i have been doing this for quite some time... i am not stressed. i am happy. i am not shaky... i feel great. my pulse is usually in the 60s when relaxed. my blood pressure is usually like 90/79 or almost at a perfect 120/80. i go on walks everyday and i do not feel weak or sick. i have lots of color and look great. my skin looks wonderful.

the problem is my friends and family are worried. they don't quite understand this. neither do i. im operating just fine and i have been doing this for maybe 5 months now. things were bumpy when i was stressed though... many hospital visits. but now i feel better than i ever have. i really feel like i am going up.

i am 5'7 140 lbs and 23 years old. sometimes i go down to 137 pounds or so but then jump back up to 140. i seem to stay at this weight. my body used to be hungry but it never is anymore. yet i operate just fine.

i am going to go see a naturapathic doctor to check me out and see my blood tests and get tests done etc to make sure i am healthy. i am taking this serious. but i am not worried because i feel good.

i know this one guy sun gazes and claims he never eats. im starting to feel like that. my chakras are always open and some can be a bit overactive at times. maybe i have so much divine energy in me i dont need as much food? i dont know... i am sleeping wonderful and feel good all around.

i was just wondering if you could help me because my friends and family are worried but i have been at this qeight for quite some time now and seem to be doing just fine.

cheers robert.

thanks for being on this journey with me its good to get advice from you. i own many of your books.

peace

Robert Bruce
20th August 2014, 12:22 AM
G'day,

You seem to be close to your ideal weight. If you are maintaining this, then there is nothing to worry about. One size does not fit all.

Some people need less food than others...and you will live longer.

People tend to worry when other people do something differently, but that's their problem.

The diet issue only arises if you tell people what you are eating. It can be best not to explain in too much detail. Then they have nothing to worry about and will leave you alone.

One thing I would suggest you consider is that you exchange your multi vitamin for a selection of vitamins. Multivitamins in one pill tend to conflict with each other, so it can often be better to take them separately. And, colloidal (liquid) type minerals and vitamins are generally superior.

peace, robert

Sahasraraawaken
20th August 2014, 04:40 PM
G'day,

You seem to be close to your ideal weight. If you are maintaining this, then there is nothing to worry about. One size does not fit all.

Some people need less food than others...and you will live longer.

People tend to worry when other people do something differently, but that's their problem.

The diet issue only arises if you tell people what you are eating. It can be best not to explain in too much detail. Then they have nothing to worry about and will leave you alone.

One thing I would suggest you consider is that you exchange your multi vitamin for a selection of vitamins. Multivitamins in one pill tend to conflict with each other, so it can often be better to take them separately. And, colloidal (liquid) type minerals and vitamins are generally superior.

peace, robert

thank you robert. i will look into these liquid vitamins and spreading them out.

ps- i am going to start manifestation and healing on my eyes. i seem perfectly healthy physically ater my kundalini stuff. still dont know if i even awakened it or raised it because i got a lamp like feeling up my rear... was blown into the real time zone and then collapsed in my astral body and felt like lightning struck my head. then i started having tremors (in my astral body while it hapened) then woke up in sweat in my bed. most people i hear about have the kundalini spike and then the serpent feeling. all i know is ever since my energy body has somehow been upgraded but its hard to get it to relax.

but i will post in the ask rb section here in the future about my affirmation progress. my eyes are not good right now. i cant see anything far away and i dont want to wear glasses anymore. i am going to start small and manifest a friend texting me i havnt heard of from a while. build a strong belief going and then go to bigger stuff like healing my eyes. i dont do much during days so i can do like 3 or more hours a day on these. i'll definitely share my story of what happens