PDA

View Full Version : weather weirdness - has anyone else been feeling this?

Seeuzin
17th August 2014, 09:07 AM
This is really weird...

Okay, here goes hehe....

1. The "polar vortexes" the NE and midwest United States have been experiencing are documented on .gov websites as being caused by "sudden stratospheric warming events." Basically, the upper atmosphere heats up for no discernible reason, and this causes the polar vortex to swing south, distorting the jet stream and bringing with it the cooler temperatures. We've even been getting them in the summer, which is why in New England we've had spates where the temperature has been lowered from the 80s into the low 70s.

2. HAARP is capable of producing a variety of radio waves, including ULF (ultra-low frequency) radio waves. The ostensible and officially stated purpose of HAARP is for submarine communication. Because of the way that HAARP works (I think it can bounce radio waves off of the upper atmosphere,) HAARP can communicate not only with subs that are deeply submerged, but even with subs stationed on the other side of the Earth. HAARP waves are not blocked by "line-of-sight" issues related to the curvature of the Earth.

Now it gets interesting...

My father has as Ph.D in electrical engineering, and I was asking him about HAARP the other day. He doesn't go for conspiracy theories, but he loves physics, astronomy, and anything that's "provably weird." He's really smart and I trust him. He did say that that HAARP waves, when sent into the upper atmosphere, were conceivably capable of affecting the charged particles in such a way that massive amounts of thermal energy would be produced. In short, HAARP is potentially capable of royally heating up portions of the upper atmosphere...

More recently, I've gotten a really strange feeling about one week before the polar vortex (more that later.) The last one we got, as soon as I had the feeling, I went online to see if any news sites were reporting that we were going to have another vortex...at first, there were only a couple of current stories, but within a day or two, there were many news sites reporting that the northeastern US was due for another polar vortex in 7-10 days...

One last random fact...

I have developed a lot of "electrosensitivity" in the past few years, in a bad way. When I sit in front of my computer, I often get an upset stomach, and sometimes I even feel the need to throw up within 45 minutes. Even if I don't feel terrible, I feel a weird feeling. It happens in front of my computer, with my cell phone, and when I'm near other kinds of electrical devices. Curiously, though, it does not happen with all of them. I can handle my AC and fridge, but with computerized devices and things that broadcast EMF, such as WiFi routers, I have trouble... The feeling isn't always exactly the same...it has a very similar "flavor," but my iPhone feels different from my computer...if I can get silly, it's like eating ice cream in different flavors: mango and blueberry and vanilla are all different, yet its all still recognizable as that "ice cream flavor"...

To hopefully tie it all together....

1. The strange feeling that I get 1 week before the polar vortex is definitely "flavored" like an electrosensitive reaction. Only it's everywhere; I can't get away from it by just walking away from my phone or computer...very unpleasant, yet it is really interesting...

2. The "sudden stratospheric warming event", according to a .gov website, happens 1 week before the polar vortex.

3. HAARP is probably capable of boiling the upper atmosphere...

I don't have any proof that I'm feeling HAARP activity, but I kind of suspect it...

I've thought of a less sinister possibility, too. A lot of animals can tell when certain kinds of weather are going to happen, well before people can...but given that people are animals, is it possible we can do it, too, and the ability is just normally "turned off"? Maybe this feeling IS an indicator of coming weather, but not HAARP related at all. That would be comforting, but the EMF "flavor" of the feeling is hard for me to ignore. :/ Both the US and China are said to have HAARP-like apparatuses now, so the one in Alaska being shut down wouldn't necessarily rule anything out...

Has anyone else been feeling this? What are your thoughts?

Lionheart
17th August 2014, 08:23 PM
I believe it's due to the lack of Solar activity. Last year, there was a lot of Solar activity and we had heat wave after heat wave. I was a Merchant at the Minnesota State Fair and for the entire time, the average temp was 95. Our normal is about 82.

Now this year was supposed to be a big Solar maximum. My theory is that because of this, they did use HAARP to counteract another incredibly hot year, especially since the droughts were getting so bad. So now, the Solar activity isn't there and we have a "blanket" of sorts that has been put into place, via HAARP. This in turn causes all of this colder weather.

California has still been hot, but they are located at the western side of the blanket. I'm sure most of the blanket is in place to help the central States that got hit so hard last year.

Once again though, this is only my theory. The moral of the story, they should stop Weather Modification period!

CFTraveler
17th August 2014, 08:27 PM
I don't doubt HAARP can and does affect the weather in this way, but my problem is for what? I do get that modifying weather can afford someone some kind of profit, but I don't think causing heat would be a reason, just a side effect. However, we've heard a lot about solar plumes and flares, but nothing else- I wonder if the days you felt the 'electric aura' there was solar activity going on?
Like I said, I don't doubt they can and do these things, but I just don't get the why of it.

-asalantu-
18th August 2014, 11:43 AM
¿Tienen los combustibles de aviación algún aditivo orientado a la geoingenier♥a?

http://www.whyintheworldaretheyspraying.com/

My best regards,
Ángel