PDA

View Full Version : Doubling money. - Controlling outside enivourment

Liberator
19th August 2014, 01:54 AM
Hello fellow travellers,

Through my guitar experience I came up with a strange abbility to double the accual money that I posses for example in the pocket. First off it happend to me while I've been fueling on one station and some hip hop radio singer sung about doubling it right off or something like that and I thought what a cool thing to do. Next thing as I checked my pocket a had double 100's instead of one which I took from home. Strange.

But it happened again, twice when I was at the market with my friend, who playes on drums and I started to magically move my fingers around and I was able to do it somehow and it just happend. I even told my mate about it and guess what? He did it the same way as I the next time we dropped by. Funny.

So I came to a realisation that my unconciouss mind somehow developed that skill. But then when i did not tried to do it just like off some other thing and started to be more skeptic, wondering what really happend and became caring about possesion of it imagine what? It passed. So I guess I have to forget about it again and somehow just do it.

Maybe any of You had simmilar experience and would like to share little bit of knowledge for general benefit and removal of problems caused by that degreeded bank papers of our's?

With hopes and pure magic,

Liberator