PDA

View Full Version : Copy: The relationship between level of trance and recall...

Diego Rocha
23rd August 2014, 07:53 PM
Robert Bruce,

Let-me introduce myself: I'm Diego from Brazil and I'm beginner occult scholar... I love your books and wonderful work... Thanks by share their knowledges and experiences with us... So, lets go to what is important...

I'm writting to express my doubt as far as The Slight Discomfort is concerned. I'm afraid didn't quite understand what you mean as for level of trance and recall ... It seems to me that you mean the following:

The more the level of deep trance relaxation... Least chances we have remember us experiences... Just due to link with the physical body stay more strong or more weak according to level of trance... Indeed when we stay 100 % awake and lucid during all us experience, but if we stay in a level very vey deep... We going missing all memories of experience or big part of it .

- In summary:

The more deep my level of trance... Fewest chances I've remember all my experience... The less of my level of trance... More chances I've remember all my experience... Quite the due to consciential link stay more strong or more weak with my physical body according to the level of trance that i stay (More deep = Link with my physical body more weak and the more superficially level of trance = Link with my physical body more strong = More i will recall(download) of my memories of experiences)...

I'm right, Robert? Could you tell me a little more about this? I'm anxious by look forward to your reply my friend...

Thank you very much, Robert !

*(I've been learned english for only 5 months... Take it easy with my english, guys! ^^)

CFTraveler
23rd August 2014, 09:50 PM
Diego: Yo hablo español, y entiendo un poco de portugués. (lo leo, no lo hablo, y muy poco). Asi que voy a explicar lo que el trata de decir: Cuando estás desdoblado, y tu cuerpo está profundamente dormido, no puedes recordar (o con trabajo) lo que pasó, porque el cerebro no está suficientemente despierto para recibir las memorias del doble proyectado. Asi que cuando estás cultivando el trance, si tienes un poquito de incomodidad, solo un poco, puedes llegar al trance para hacer la proyección, y cuando vuelves puedes descargar la memoria pues no estás profundamente dormido.
El nivel de incomodidad varia de persona en persona- un nivel de inclinación es suficiente para mi, Robert proyecta sentado en una silla con brazos y sin cabecera, asi que tienes que encontrar la posición que más te convenga.

Diego Rocha
24th August 2014, 12:13 AM
Ok !
Thanks for your help, CFTravaler...
Finally I would like to ask one more question :
- If I have a long out of body experience in state of trance with slight discomfort (Not very deep state of trance)... You and Bruce says that: I will not have problems with recall for I not being in state of trance very, very deep, right ? Just in state is needed that I might out of my physical body... Sure, any problems can occur, but in general this point of view... The likely of recall is maximized by this factor, right?

CFTraveler
25th August 2014, 01:07 AM
The likelihood of recall is better when you're in a light trance at the time of the attempt to reintegrate. I suppose it matters if you fall deeply asleep while 'out', because the longer you're out the less 'real' the experience will be (with reality fluctuations), and the more dreamlike it will become, so, yes, I suppose so.

Diego Rocha
25th August 2014, 02:33 AM
Thanks for getting back to me, CFTraveller ! :-)

CFTraveler
25th August 2014, 01:27 PM
Oh, el va a ver el original y contestarlo cuando venga al foro.