PDA

View Full Version : Dontco's Journal (Spiritual Journey Into The Self)

dontco
25th August 2014, 09:27 PM
Hello :) I felt the need to start this journal in order to share my views and astral experiences as well as to check my own progress. I would always love to hear about a new point of view, advice, questions or anything else on your mind, so you are always welcome to comment :)

A couple of people I will probably mention on my journal:
Neville Goddard (1905- 1972): he was an author who had great influence on current New Thought and LOA movement.
Quote: "So, placing yourself there, you begin to think from it, and not constantly starve yourself by thinking of it. So I will go and prepare it, and preparing it I will dwell in it, and begin to think from it."

Jane Roberts/ Seth Speaks: Jane was the author of the Seth books- books that were dictated by the entity that goes by the name "Seth" (you guessed it). This book is the reason why I got interested in OBE and started reading Monroe's books. Interestingly- many of the things Seth had said go hand in hand with Monroe's writings.
Quote: "Consider your present self as an actor in a play; hardly a new analogy, but a suitable one. The scene is set in the twentieth century. You create the props, the settings, the themes; in fact you write, produce, and act in the entire production - you and every other individual who takes part. You are so focused in your roles, however; so intrigued by the reality that you have created, so entranced by the problems, challenges, hopes, and sorrows of your particular roles that you have forgotten they are of your own creation."

Robert Monroe: I don't really feel the need to introduce him since most of you here know him.

Can't wait to write and share. Have a fruitful day!
Namaste.

dontco
28th August 2014, 04:37 PM
Let us start with my first "psychic" experience, if you can call it that. I was about 5 years old and I was playing with barbie dolls in my parents' room, alone. My parents were close by, in the living room area. I was sitting on the floor, then suddenly I started hearing these hoarse breaths next to me. I stood up. There was no one in sight. I was feeling something very cold next to me. I froze. I know there was an entity next to me in the room. I didn't see anything but I could hear and feel it was there (I felt the cold that was emanating from it). I took a deep breath and ran away to the living room as quickly as possible. I knew where I felt it was so I just hoped I wouldn't go right through it (it being he/she). I didn't tell my parents or anyone so no one would think I was crazy since my family is very "logical".

My thoughts are:
1.Why would it happen only to me and not to anyone else who stayed in the house in that moment?
2. I think one of the possible reasons for why this incident happened is- To push me into believing in the paranormal, so my progress would speed up. What's better for making you believe in something than to actually perceive (feel?) it?
3. A freaky guess would be it was my own higher self (from the future?) trying to push me into the right direction by showing me of a larger reality. That things that we can not see actually exist!

I would love to hear your comments.
Namaste! :)

dontco
3rd September 2014, 12:35 PM
Dreams and thoughts about aliens:

I think I should really post my opinion regarding aliens and the "greys" as this topic has been on my mind for a while now. The entire idea of aliens used to scare me to death ever since I can remember myself. As a child, I used to look out the window of my bedroom in search for signs of curious eyes looking in or search the sky for UFOs at night. Not to mention the shivers I got everytime I heard the theme song of The X-Files! lol. So you could imagine how much all of the UFO talk around the forum stressed me out. I even gave up a few OBE oportunities I got after lucid dreaming since I got too scared of accidently running into "something" or "someone". So I gave it some thought and these are my conclusions:

1. Every person sees aliens during OBE in the "body" their minds assume they have. Monroe perceived them as magnificent light. Some may see them as humans. Around here, most people seem to perceive them as "greys", maybe because their minds are influenced by the fact that other people described them as such. It could be also influenced by modern society's defenetion of aliens and the way they are portraited in movies. It causes our minds to expect to perceive them in some form or the other. And who knows which came first? the portrait of the aliens from the movies or the actual meeting, perceiving them as such? It's like the chicken and the egg.
2. The fact that aliens are different from us doesn't mean they're "bad different". Dogs have different bodies than us, humans, too and most people adore dogs! It's often the fear of the unknown that gets to us.
3. I think the best way to actually stop fearing aliens- and anything at all- is taking control. Try meeting them instead of them trying to meet us.
4. Last but not least- I know we have A LOT to learn from them. So we may as well take advantage of that, if a meeting arrives.

PS- a weired thing happened during a regular dream, today- I was having a hard time with putting together something I needed and felt panicked because everyone else succeeded. Guess who came a long? a helper! I actually summoned a helper during a regular dream. He helped me put it together. But then, sadly, I faded and woke up :(

dontco
14th September 2014, 08:48 PM
Just a thought: in a probable reality it is very likely that little boys wear mostly pink and little girls wear just blue and green. And also- I remember Seth had said, and I quote:
"In some probable realities, Christianity as you know it did not flourish. In some, males did not dominate. In others the makeup of physical matter simply followed different lines. Now all of these probabilities are in the air about you, so to speak."

That would be so interesting to perceive, don't you think? Also, I had a particularly great OBE on Saturday, I will share if I'll have the time :redface:

dontco
17th September 2014, 10:01 PM
Today's quote: “The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care.” (food for thought) -Hugh MacLeodSomething weird happened today. I was in the middle of a dream when suddenly- in the dream- I started floating abit so I thought- that's weird. Then- after a few seconds- my legs were really up in the air- so I told the guy next to me- "my legs suddenly started flying and I have no control over them". Then I woke up to find out my astral body actually was pulled out by someone!!! someone was trying to pull me out in the middle of a dream. But then I opened my eyes and was back at the physical. I wonder if the helpers actually tried to pull me out during dreams all this time and that was the first time I noticed it during a dream. Odd things happen when you OBE...

IA56
18th September 2014, 03:56 AM
Today's quote: “The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care.” (food for thought) -Hugh MacLeod

Hi doncto,
It is a depressing quote...both so negative, not much to choose among.

Love
ia

dontco
18th September 2014, 04:28 PM
Dear IA... I know! ;) I thought about it too, but it has some truth to it. At least for me. Sometimes I've think I got the naivety of a sheep and the lonelyness of a wolf :shock:. What a combination! But what can I do, this is the way my life is going, I can't share half my life with the people around me, and that is why I empathise with the wolf part. I can't share a lot- especially with the OBE- imagine a conversation with a co-worker-
A: "Hey, how's it going, dontco? what have you been up to this morning?"
dontco: "It's all good, A, thank you! My body was violently pulled out of bed this morning. What are you eating for lunch?" ;)

But of course, I do agree with you about the quote and without noticing- we all make that choice throught our lives one way or another.
Namaste :-)

IA56
19th September 2014, 03:10 AM
Dear IA... I know! ;) I thought about it too, but it has some truth to it. At least for me. Sometimes I've think I got the naivety of a sheep and the lonelyness of a wolf :shock:. What a combination! But what can I do, this is the way my life is going, I can't share half my life with the people around me, and that is why I empathise with the wolf part. I can't share a lot- especially with the OBE- imagine a conversation with a co-worker-
A: "Hey, how's it going, dontco? what have you been up to this morning?"
dontco: "It's all good, A, thank you! My body was violently pulled out of bed this morning. What are you eating for lunch?" ;)

But of course, I do agree with you about the quote and without noticing- we all make that choice throught our lives one way or another.
Namaste :-)

:-) Dear dontco :-)
I have accepted the life terms of the earth so to speak, and found my peace more and more.
Lonelyness of a wolf?? I thought they lived in a tight community, with a harsh controlling system holding each others in line, just like the system on earth...and naivity of a sheep...well that is better for me at least...I rather be kind than harsh and hard....I have made wolf cry and become soft too :-) with my kindness....:-)
I am happy to have this community and feel the kindness and love and everyone trying theires best....I love it.

Love
ia

dontco
24th September 2014, 05:21 PM
IA, That's true! I can see I found quite an expert on the life of wolves here ;) I haven't really put that much research in their lives so far, though. I guess humans sometimes judge animals' character (and sometimes other humans, too) before getting to know "the real them". That's a good lesson for us, silly humans.
I do love it here, in the forum, but I would also love to have people in my "real life" who would understand everything I'm going through and I would feel comfortable enough to share with them.

IA56
24th September 2014, 05:59 PM
IA, That's true! I can see I found quite an expert on the life of wolves here ;) I haven't really put that much research in their lives so far, though. I guess humans sometimes judge animals' character (and sometimes other humans, too) before getting to know "the real them". That's a good lesson for us, silly humans.
I do love it here, in the forum, but I would also love to have people in my "real life" who would understand everything I'm going through and I would feel comfortable enough to share with them.

Yes dear dontco, it would be nice, but I have stop dreaming and as I wrote, accepted the life termes of earth living and found my peace and contentment :-)
I hope your wish will come true though.

Love
ia

dontco
25th September 2014, 09:35 PM
Title: The weird dream.
Today's quote: "Isn't life a series of images that change as they repeat themselves?" -Andy Warhol
And there's another one: "I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows." -Andy Warhol
HAHAHA I love this guy (BTW, I'm pretty sure he's an introvert).

Anyway- to the dream- I saw- maybe a promo to a movie? (scary movies are a common theme in my dreams) There was a dark cave, and in this cave were hugggge snakes that were a few meters long, and they were black. I was told they were boa snakes (which didn't make much sense when I googled them- you can google the term "long black snake" and you will get the idea) and they were pretty thick, too. I was told the snaked were producing something humans need and that was the reason they were kept in the closed cave- and they were dogs inside with them, preventing them from escaping (I sobbed humans were abusing the dogs and they're in danger! the dogs could die! they were using the dogs). Anyway, apparently, the picture that came after was of what the snakes became- when they were mature they became- you wouldn't guess- they said they were monkeys- but when I looked- they were actually human! humans with caucasian features and extremely black skin. The humans, still in the cave moved the same as snakes and had similiar agressive look in their eyes. And BTW- they were naked.
I walked away and I saw a commercial for a class about the "New Age" movement and there was, amongst other photos around the writing, a photo of an alien and I walked away.

When I woke up I realised- the New Thought movement probably does come from that source or at least it started there. As for the dream- maybe it's about the fact that humans ("snakes"- a Phallic Symbol, Freud would say) look civilized but on the inside they still act to satisfy their most basics desires?

CFTraveler
26th September 2014, 01:14 AM
The New Thought movement precedes the new age movement- as a card-carrying member and a former clerical student (for a short while I flirted with the idea of becoming a minister and took a few classes). How it started was when a few 'regular' christians with health troubles attended a few talks by theosophists- and applied the principles to their issues. Then a couple of these 'pioneers' organized prayer meetings within their own churches (some baptists, some methodists, as far as I can remember) and eventually decided to found their own version of these ideas, which were originally for healing. Then there was a split, where the more dogmatic ones became christian scientists, the more spiritual became (Unity) and the more cerebral ones became Science of Mind.
The new age movement became a 'thing' shortly after, when certain channelers began to announce the coming of a 'new age', and all that comes from this. Most of the religion that gravitates around new age is based on channeled information speaking of 'ends of times' (not necessarily eschatological, but probably based on the underlying psychological cultural baggage that was inherited from christianity), spiritual evolution and transformation, revolving around 'the end of the age of pisces' and the beginning of 'the age of aquarius', and evolving a mythology with ascended masters and avatars with various messages.
Many people (especially traditional christians) think New Age and New Thought are related because of the word 'New', but really, there isn't a lot of similarity between them, except perhaps the idea that new thought doesn't care whether you believe in reincarnation or even any kind of life after death, while new age has embraced this part of eastern thought systems.
For the record, there is a lot of crossover between Science of Mind and Unity, and every once in a while newagers start showing up at new thought churches, out of curiosity. But new thought is all about manifesting the life you want now, and as a religion don't care about 'new ages' or 'coming changes' or anything like that.

dontco
30th September 2014, 09:13 PM
Thanx for the explanation, CFT! :-) That's really interesting, really. I had no idea, I never thought about the differences too much and I never put any research into that (it never really crossed my mind). I only remember that once in the past I came across an explanation on wiki on the age of Horus (if that's related), though I don't remember why I searched for it. I should really research christian scientists, Unity and Science of Mind (as I don't know too much about it). But Christianity always fascinated me and I always love to learn new things (to be honest- I was always jealous of Chrismas! ha). ♥

dontco
2nd October 2014, 07:40 PM
Today's quote: "If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is; infinite." -William Blake
(love this one, makes us feel just how small our perception of the world is- a world of endless possibilities)

So this story starts with something else entirely- for quite a while now, it happens that from time to time when I pass through my mother's room while she's asleep- I get a glimpse of her sitting up in bed, looking at the direction where some noise is coming from or even once- the first time it happened- I saw her actually standing where her bed is and staring in my direction (staring at the wall, for all I know). Now I know that supposedly sleepers go OOB sometimes but I have no idea what I'm seeing here because it's completely possible I just imagined it. :angelic:

Anyhow- lately I've had an OBE where I got OOB and I saw my sister (or a reality flactuation. Or whatever it was!) and I have two front doors in my house so I got close to the one that's closest to my room and she blocked me! she wouldn't let me pass. And someting was odd about my sister. She was somehow too bendy? Then the next thing "she" did really proved me right- I wanted to move to the other door so that I would be able to get out of the house and she was in front of me again and then the weirdest thing happend- she was in my mom's room and she actually kicked her in the stomach! I was in such shock and the next thing was even weirder- my mother didn't seem to mind too much, her back just bended backwards and then got straight again. It was like two of them were made of rubber! :wacky1:

Another one I had today- I was sure I was awake (false awakening) and I was in my bed and there was a voice in my head- a very annoying voice of a man that told me "go check and see if the door is wet". So I got really annoyed and started threatening him (them?) and then in front of my eyes, they showed me a hologram of my mother's face, neck up and I knew it came from them so I got really upset and they started laughing hard. Then my sister got upset with me for making so much noise (I don't recall actually speaking, just thinking angry thoughts)- and told me to be quiet, that I was disturbing her and I should "get used to it" (BTW she actually did wake up very cranky and yelling was right about the first thing she did). Anyway, then they showed me a hologram of HER face, looking upset and then I woke up and was really surprised since I was sure I was awake the whole time.

No idea what this thing was all about but I really hope it won't happen again. At least I could see- which was a nice change since in my last four OBEs or so I was blind for some reason.:cool:

Would love to hear your opinions. Namaste!:heart:

CFTraveler
2nd October 2014, 09:06 PM
I'm not sure what to think.....

dontco
3rd October 2014, 01:46 PM
Well, it's getting worse! :oops: Today I tried not to fall asleep at night because last time it happened after waking up but I drifted off to sleep in the middle of the night and right after a dream- in a false awakening, again, I was sure I was awake and felt something getting on my back! I got up and started to feel very dizzy and thought I was about to faint so I started calling for my sister for help over and over again because she was in the kitchen but the voice that came out of me was very faint and got weaker with time. I remembered I told myself a couple of hours before that if something out of the ordinary happened- it was surely an OBE or a dream (last time I thought I was awake and this was the beginning of schizophrenia). Anyhow, I tried to get back to the physical but that didn't work so I continued calling her and looked in the direction of the kitchen- and it was like there was a layer of ice around me! I could barely see through it.

The worst part is- today it's the Jewish "Yom Kippur" or "Day of Atonement" so I'm supposed to fast and use no electricity for 25 hours :/ last year I spent the entire second day in bed and this year I really wanted to work on my energy development (I did so in the last couple of days- did a lot of energy raising exercises and it seeemed to affect the number of my OBEs for the better but maybe it also attracted whatever is after me). But apparently, I can't even fall asleep like a normal person!
We'll see how it goes. Will start a thread in the neg section if this nightmare of an OBE goes on.

CFTraveler
3rd October 2014, 04:30 PM
There are a few things to think about, but of all the possibilities energy work doesn't attract anything- if anything, it helps keep things from attaching to you. That's why Robert's 'rapido' technique is sometimes used to avoid those kinds of problems.
Regarding schizophrenia, I don't think that's it either, but just to be safe, does it run in the family, and how old are you?
Finally, many well-known projectors have had issues with what seemed like 'hitchhikers' but were really their own interaction with their physical body when half-projected. I can't tell exactly what the problem is, but I would recommend:
1-Take a salt bath. If it's neg related it'll help, and if it isn't it may help you relax.
2-Get as much sleep as possible. This will keep other stuff from happening to you, if it's organic.
3-It's possible that you had something called 'confabulation'. It happens when you hear something that is actually happening, but don't have the whole picture, so your mind creates something that fits, and you then see 'the explanation' that may be different from what happens. This has happened to me a number of times which is why I am including it in the list of possibilities.

dontco
4th October 2014, 09:51 PM
Thanks, CFT, you're the best :-) I really appreciate that. I don't have schizophrenia running in my family but the closest thing I can think of is when my grandma had a scary attack a long time ago but it was B12 related and it happened only once. And I'm (almost- 2 days away) 23 years old. I think it may be hitchhikers.

An interesting thing- maybe it's somehow me manifesting this in some way? because when I feared schizophrenia (mainly because I'm about to study psychology & I don't think it's going to be very good for my career) I feared hearing voices (even though I've had mild OCD since I was about 12) and the male talked in THE most annoying voice I could ever think of-sort of like Janice from Friends in male form- it would have been pretty funny if I wasn't so darn scared and I feared seeing images in the physical- and that's exactly what has happened to me (I thought it was in the physical but it turned out it wasn't)! and the images looked so clear.
I forgot to mention that before I fell asleep I thought the most horrible thing that could happen to me would be losing control of my body and in the last time, when it got on my back- my astral body got paralysed and that was one of the reasons why I got so panicked. And after I woke up my physical body started shaking if it makes any sense? maybe it was because I lost energy?

And BTW, regarding confabulation- I do sometimes get glimpses of astral things I can't see- for example- when I thought it may be an incubus who tried to attack me (wrote about it in another thread) the next day or so there was something above my head so I thouched it and as I did I got glimpses of a black hoodie- it was full inside but it had no hands nor head attached to it. I thought I might have manifested it from thinking about it too much (like attracts like, right?)

In the meantime, I started sleeping on my back and it seemed to help because the attacker seems to always attack me from the same spot on the side on my bed- when I sleep with my back to it.
Thanx again :heart:

IA56
5th October 2014, 07:10 AM
Hi dear Dontco,
I might be wrong, I tell you what I feel when Reading your journal....It feels like the structure of illusions/imagenry/false-survival structures collaps..it is a horrible time, and it will take all what you have of sanity to keep you together and not get lost in insanity...
Keep your cool, you will survive and not get crazy.
Enter into your knowledge, you trust too much the outside World, when all what is real and matters is inside of you.
As I wrote some time ago, I was so terrified and was so sure something outside of me is threatening me...so I coverd my face in a pillow and coverd my ears not to hear when it comes, I did prepare me for what was coming, I was in total terror and fear, but accepted what may come, I did trust all is well, and I did breath and tried to keep my cool as best I could...but big surprise...what was coming and what I feared so much, did come from my inside...a magnific light, I have never experienced such glory in light and blessing and it did come from my inside, I did have no-where to go but to let it come, and it was fantastic, all my fear dissapered and the most wonderful Peace did stay in my whole body and apperance.
So dear Doncto, I know all about hallusinations both hearing and sight, but it is the false Construction what has to ramble and collapse for us to see the real reality, and it is beneficial even the road to it is many time horrible.
You are doing good, keep up the good work :-)

Much Love
ia

dontco
5th October 2014, 06:35 PM
Thanx, dear IA, your response is deeply appreciated! :love: I think what you're saying is genius and I hope it's true. I remember Robert Monroe also talked about facing his fears in the beginning of his books, and then later again- but I don't think he did it in the RTZ which is a bit confusing. I'm sorry you had to go through this, too :/
An interesting fact that supports what you are saying is that today I had a dream realated to this girl I haven't seen in ages so I thought to myself- why did I dream about her? there must have been a reason. So I wrote her name down and played with the syllables just a little bit. It was very apparent to me her name can easily be rearranged into the phrase "NO MORE FEAR".
Sending much love your way :heart:

dontco
6th October 2014, 08:57 PM
Today's quote: "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." -Franklin D. Roosevelt. (realted to what I've been going through for some time now, so I thought I'd share).

*WARNING* A big nerdy comparison coming your way: so I've been facing a lot of my fears in the astral lately and I thought- I felt something on my back- don't know what it is and suddenly I'm facing my worst fears. Know what this reminded me of? Harry Potter! They had a creature in the book, a "Boggart,
who sat in the darkness inside a closet and shape shifted into whatever your worst fear was.

I will quote from the book now:
"So the boggart sitting in the darkness within has not yet assumed a form. He does not yet know what will frighten the person on the other side of the door. Nobody knows what a boggart looks like when he is alone, but when I let him out, he will immediately become whatever each of us most fears."

Well, at least I though it was a nice comparison :-) Hope to post about something else on my mind tomorrow. Much love :heart:.

dontco
7th October 2014, 09:47 PM
Topic: dreams on my mind
Today's Quote: "Man moves in a world that is nothing more or less than his consciousness objectified. Not knowing this, he wars against his reflections while he keeps alive the light and the images which project the reflections." -Neville Goddard
(I love this guy so much. So much wisdom in one simple man. Definely a person I would love to meet in the astral if I could- but he most probably moved on. Well at least he TALKED about moving on.)

Anyway, let's talk about dreams. A funny thing happens in some of my dreams lately- I go OOB half conscious during dreams, from time to time! that is so weird. I don't even remember an exit from the last time it happened. Just the fact that I was aware of this being an OBE. The thing I remember doing while this happens is- believe it or not- I practice flying!!! Yep- I remember telling myself it's really important that I would practice flying (so I would be able to control my body better during exits), and I actually do have problems with flying the astral body, from time to time, during conscious projetions.

No exits for a long time now... I told myself I needed a break from the astral last time after I had the problem but this is really beginning to stress me out. Long time, no exit :/

Got 1 year older today... But I feel like I'm wiser, as well. An old soul :-)

Much love :heart:

*Note to self: you should start thinking FROM a state instead of thinking OF a state (or the way Neville had said it ;))

newfreedom
8th October 2014, 01:33 AM
Dontco, i am loving the idea of 'Today's Quote' :thumbsup:x

i would like to share 2 quotes with you :-) & everyone on AD

Don't make a Mountain out of a Mole Hill
The Sun is Shining

i can explain their Relevance to me if it's important for anyone to know xxxx

:grouphug:Thankyou

A Belated 'Happy Birthday' too :heart:

IA56
8th October 2014, 04:41 AM
Dontco, i am loving the idea of 'Today's Quote' :thumbsup:x

i would like to share 2 quotes with you :-) & everyone on AD

Don't make a Mountain out of a Mole Hill
The Sun is Shining

i can explain their Relevance to me if it's important for anyone to know xxxx

:grouphug:Thankyou

A Belated 'Happy Birthday' too :heart:

Of course dear newfreedom it is interesting to hear your take on those quotes, please, I am interested to hear (read) :-)

Love
ia

dontco
8th October 2014, 02:47 PM
Thank you so much, newfreedom! :love: sending much love your way (hopefully you will get it one day in the mail ;))!

BTW- I love your doggie album! really enjoyed the photos of the dog in the hood. What a sweetheart (such a gangsta, I would definitely buy tickets to see his show ;))!

Loved the quotes! the first one makes everything look easier in life. Wish it would pop up in my mind everytime I start to exaggerate silly things. Would love to hear about their relevance to you, of course :-)

Much love:heart:

dontco
9th October 2014, 09:00 PM
Title: Abraham Hicks Talks OBE
Today's Quote: "To think according to appearance is easy. To think truth regardless of appearances is laborious and requires the expenditure of more power than any other work a person has to perform." -Wallace D. Wattles

Well I wanted to share this Abraham Hicks Video where they talk to a guy who wants to have OBEs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u53nWQ46rwU
For those of us who are not familiar with Abe- Abraham has described themselves as "a group consciousness from the non-physical dimension" (which helps a lot!). They have also said, "We are that which you are. You are the leading edge of that which we are. We are that which is at the heart of all religions."
And they are channeled by Esther Hicks.

"First, we wanna say, if you knew how much you wanted to be in this body you wouldn't all the time be trying to get out of it". LOL! that's probably true, and yet- here we are :-) But I don't like the way they continue- I don't know if they're true but they say he wants to get out of the body to be free of the resistance. That's not the way it is for me, at least- to be out of body is exciting- to explore the unknown... And to be honest- the earthly life is getting a bit boring for me lately... But maybe it is true for others. (They us a lot of terms that are unfamiliar for some, so you are welcome to ask me about them, I'll be happy to explain).

But maybe they say it because they don't think it's plausible that he would actually be able to actually HAVE an OBE and in that case... Seriously? just pick up a RB book, people! Although my first OBEs happened because I REALLY REALLY wanted to get out of body so I do think it is possible if there is a craving for it :heart:

dontco
13th October 2014, 02:19 AM
Dream about "the personality cloud"- a repeating dream. I dreamt I was walking around the house and I searched for this "vibe" or energy that I knew was there- a nonphysical entity? I knew that when I stepped into that "cloud of energy" I would somehow see the whole self- the whole personality of other people. When I did so, I remembered I already knew about this, I already encountered the "personality cloud" in another dream, not such a long time ago. There were several clouds of energy- each belonged to another person entirely. So I remember stepping into three "clouds"- one of a girl I know, when I stepped into it I sort of I perceived her entire personality, analyzed what she was "made of". When I walked into a cloud, I floated. I remember going into another personality cloud- I remember switching clouds very quickly but I don't remember whose cloud it was- and I remember getting into my own cloud. Then I got very angry at the "cloud" for some reason, that it wasn't giving me answers, that nothing has changed (?) and the cloud started controlling my body and the way I floated in it so the dream got scary and I woke up in my bed, feeling my legs in the air (my astral legs actually floated).

I wonder if that actually happened because I've had semi-lucid OBEs so far. Or perhaps I'm controlling the dream landscape better now, after I've begun to OBE? Another possibility is that I was floating in bed because I was floating in the dream so my astral body did that automatically.

I was was actually afraid of having nightmares or bad OBEs today because I watched a creepy movie before bed (maps to the stars). Thought it was going to be a comedy and it would lighten my mood but it ended up being a movie related to schizophrenia and just a bit creepy. Bad LOA! You're so naughty sometimes. This sort of films can affect me and my sleep very easily.
And also- I'm really disappointed with myself- why did I have to be mean to the cloud? It didn't deserve it.

dontco
12th November 2014, 11:42 PM
Today I thought to myself that a friend I knew at university about a month a ago is probably gonna get married soon- which is gonna be weird because she's so young. A few hours later I found out her BF proposed. Today. A few hours after this thought popped into my head.

dontco
16th November 2014, 09:51 PM
I recently had an OBE where I was already out of body- then I had the feeling that I wanted to leave that body, also- then I got out again- but I wonder if the third body come out of the physical body or the second body? they were both next to each other. Anyway- when I got out again I couldn't see but I knew that the second body was right next to me at the beginning, moving around a bit. But then the split mind effect (?) happened & I have no idea what happened to the second one from then on.

I remember that Monroe got out of the second body but I wonder if first- this is necessary to do it all if the time and second- is it ok to do this? Should I just stick to the second body, or do I get to choose?

Sometimes I get out to find out everything is solid to my touch (sometimes I can solve it with affirmations... But I think it could be psychological... ) and maybe the third body can solve this issue. And I remember you guys (people here) told me the RTZ gets to have solid objects in it.

dontco
21st November 2014, 08:01 AM
I read this quote so I HAD to write it down in here, it's so beautiful.
"I hold that when a person dies,
His soul returns again to earth;
Arrayed in some new flesh disguise,
Another mother gives him birth.
With sturdier limbs and brighter brain
The old soul takes the roads again."
-John Masefield

dontco
17th January 2015, 03:03 PM
Well something funny is happening lately so I thought I would write it down in here- it's winter now & it's cold so I sometimes put my hands over the heater. What happens really quickly is- I feel strong vibrations in my hands!
I really wasn't sure why it was so I googled "heat causes vibrations" on google. Something that came up:

motion of atoms and molecules creates a form of energy called heat... stove causes the molecules in the pan to vibrate faster causing the pan to heat up...

So by body is materialistic, just like the pan and when the body is heating up, I can feel my materialistic body vibrating, because the molec. in my body are vibrating faster :-) I thought it was pretty cool. I wonder how many people can feel that, too. If that's normal.

dontco
22nd January 2015, 08:59 PM
I had an interesting one today: I had a dream where I was sitting on a sofa in my living room and suddenly a young, black haired man appeared in front of me. All of a sudden- he said- I'll give you a massage! and boy, he did. He flashed super quickly to my back and there he gave me possibly the best massage of my life. In about two seconds! I thought I had to wake up and had an alarm clock coming soon so I did- but apparently I woke up in the RTZ. There I tried to move the physical body but couldn't- the surprising part was- I got random quick massages at random parts of my body a couple of times. I barely had control over the astral body too- my legs went up a little and I had to put them down (no pulling sensation). I must say I am reluctant to get favors from random astral folks I don't know- I don't know why they're doing it (or was it my own mind?) but that's also very nice and I appreciate the gesture.
So... That's odd. We'll see how this thing goes.

dontco
1st March 2015, 12:04 AM
I had an OBE a few days ago where I gave permission to take me to wherever (had no ideas as to where to go. Recommendations would be awesome, though!). So I get to this big gathering place with loads of people- and suddenly I see in the sky a spaceship! Haha. Usually I would get really scared but this time I was really exited for some reason. I came closer & then the spaceship- which no longer looked like itself, but rather turned into a major sign landed. I remembered in another dream I had where someone said aliens want to land on earth- and sell gold for money- so they would have more power, etc. And so- the sign said "worth gold" (it was made of gold). I went next to a man who was apparently their salesman. I didn't want to get too close. I then woke up.
Something else- I meditate more lately so I think I notice some improvement. Some weird sensations when going to sleep, etc.

dontco
29th March 2015, 08:45 PM
I find that interesting that once again I returned to my old work days for a couple of days- I never quite liked it there last year, but when I came back I had a lot of fun. I didn't like the people before- and now I do. I never thought of it as fun- and now I do.
The only reasonable explanation is- it's not the job that has changed- and neither did the people I worked with. I changed. I think about the world and about the people around me differently. I love more. I enjoy more. I think it's safe to say I've grown and I enjoy the way the path is taking me. I'm very grateful for it all.
To another subject- I think the challenges I have in OBEs and in life in general are made for me to grow and develop. We have to be able to pass some tests and go through the hard stuff so we could be better prepared for good things that are yet to come. We must not try the same solution over and over and expect to solve the difficult problem. We need to be able to change our thinking in order to change our world.
Hope I gave you some thought material.
dontco.

dontco
29th March 2015, 09:14 PM
I don't understand why when I'm trying to fall asleep I hear voices. This time just calling my name (asking, as if verifying it is me).

dontco
8th May 2015, 05:42 PM
Have you got any "ghostly friends"? I'm a bit of confused about the matter in subject. After (to summarize) being pulled out to lay in the air and hear mumbling from an unknown individual (had a thread about it) I've been having false awakenings after waking up from dreams alot. Today (this is usually the way it goes) I could barely move but I fought it so I moved then got paralysed again a couple of times. Usually I don't get the priveledge of moving that much in this situation. Then I was and I felt as if I almost fell of the bed! It felt as if... maybe there was something in the side of the bad that was pulling me down. I grabbed the bed as hard as I could, got back on it then imagined throwing arrows in front of the bed (where the alleged attacker is). Then I was back at the physical.
After that, I was just lying on the bed after waking up. After a while, I thought I would try to go OOB. Managed to move the astral body. Knew someone was in front of me, so I gave out my hand. And what did I get in return? Someone put something on the bed. I couldn't see, everything was black. I felt it. It was quite a small hand. I tried to move it. No response. Then I felt something strange- the thumb of the hand. Something was wrong with it. It was facing the wrong direction! And the hand was lifeless. Shocked, I got back to the physical.

dontco
19th May 2015, 08:03 PM
Ok so my sister is talking about someone and it sounds important. I ask her- who are you talking about? Then she looks at me, and suddenly I know. I was sure of it but I couldn't say anything because why would I ask her if I already knew? These silly things happen to me sometimes, especially with family. Another example- I was reading a post where someone kept writing "ssshhh" all the time so I thought about that. Not a second later my (other) sister went "shhh shh" into a completely silent house. I wonder why that happens, how to strenghen it and how to weaken it. If it's even possible. Are there any books about it? I'm not even sure if that's a positive thing, at least for me.
I'm sure many of you have these kind of experiences- and times when you made these things happen on purpose.
I think things are changing for me lately... Taking a more of a non-physical direction. And maybe that's for the better but I'm a little confused. Things are a bit hazy. Like life is about to take some crazy turn and leave me hanging behind. Like this quote I love so much:
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference"
-Robert Frost

PS- if someone is reading this and has some advice about how to shield your mind, I would love to hear your ideas! thanx :-) I am only a beginner at this.

dontco
20th May 2015, 07:16 PM
"Everything in Life is a gift; if it doesn't feel like a gift right now, you haven't reached the end yet" -Anita Moorjani
These words inspired me, so I hoped to inspire those of you who are in need of inspiration. Why not dye your life with some colorful crayons if I can?

I feel that everything in our lives- even the hard stuff- they all have a purpose. And we came here to solve them. We wouldn't have come to earth to live an easy breezy life. WE wouldn't make any progress and it would just be pointless. Plus, the sun is always there, beneath the clouds, it will surely come at at some point! And in the meantime, we always have choclate, books, new experiences to have and great beauty in the world. Everything is beautiful, you just have to look at it with the right eye!
I'm feeling more and more lately our mental state affects what we encounter in an OBE. I've had another OBE where I was *almost* pulled to the floor and I wasn't even aware I was out of the body. Maybe the floor symbolizes the lower astral? pointless to say I was rather down lately, you may have already guessed it. But it's getting better. If I would go through the next 3 months ok things will get back to normal and I will be fine.
I'm keeping sunshine in my pockets for the bad days!
-dontco.

susan
20th May 2015, 09:02 PM
Dontco, if you feel you are on a bit of a downer just now don't wait for any down days . You are good at making lists. Make a list of favourite things you like to do .Do at least one tomorrow. Think of friends that make you laugh. Contact them and have a good natter and laugh. Don't watch anything aggressive or strongly emotional before going to bed. You are absolutely right that the state of mind at the time can affect our night time experiences.Fill your day with as much pleasure as you can and see how it goes.
Ps. A very late 'thank you' from a few days ago.

dontco
23rd May 2015, 09:32 PM
Thank you, Susan! You are very kind and nice to help :-) these are some great ways to cheer up. Very helpful! And a late you're welcome ;)

dontco
7th June 2015, 05:01 PM
The one with the strange pull in the chest area:
I'm having troubles again :( But it's different this time. For a couple of times I was OOB and then I came back someone tried to pull me out without waiting even a second. So ok maybe I can handle it- or at least I handled it up until now. The body was sort of paralysed in the situations when someone tried to pull me in the last year so I could control it very well, and I wasn't pulled out against my will. But now I found out that if I relax the body then it gets loose so I can move it again. Anyway, In the last time someone tries to pull me out when I get back to the body with the intention to go back to the physical which is odd. He wasn't successful up until now but today morning I got back to the body and all of a sudden someone tried to pull me by my ankles (even though lately it was also from the knees sometimes) and nothing happened until I felt a strange pull from my chest area! right where the heart is but on the right side. That was a first. Off to the floor I fell! It seems like that someone was sitting on the bed (I felt it was there but I couldn't see. Then again I couldn't see my own hand, either). I felt very powerless. Like I had less energy. I wonder. Is this a neg? am I doing this to myself? because it seems like I would know about the strange pull from the chest if I would do it to myself and I had no idea one could do it.

Also- sometimes when I go lucid/ Go OOB at the beginning I dream about my grandma standing at the door asking to come in (she passed away a few years ago)- and it used to be her house. Of course I let her in. Sometimes she brings other people with her (dead). But the odd thing is- it's not really my grandma. She usually doesn't speak and sometimes she does some bad things, too. And she always, always- stands by the door until I invite her in. And I think that's odd.

And last but not least- I think I owe you a quote.
"Never look down to test the ground before taking your next step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find the right road." - Dag Hammarskjold

EDIT: I almost forgot about my theory about the dweller. This is something interesting I read about on wiki: "In theosophical literature, Helena P. Blavatsky (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blavatsky) describes it as the discarded astral (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_body) double of an individual in a previous life that may not have fully disintegrated yet when that individual is reborn. Thus the dweller will be drawn to the new incarnated personality due to their affinity. Sometimes this entity is also called Guardian of the Threshold (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_of_the_Threshold)."

This is RB's article about sleep paralysis: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?364-Avoiding-Waking-Paralysis-(Sleep-Paralysis)

dontco
14th July 2016, 07:25 AM
When the student is ready- the teacher will appear (it seemed to have been auto saved from something I've been meaning to write :-D).
Ok, so lately I've been having dreams that were related to vehicles.
For example, I was in a car with a relative who's been giving me a ride, and I was sitting behind him. Today, I was with a friend who had a motorcycle (in the dream, not in real life) and she told me to drive it, because she didn't know how and there was a lot of traffic. And I disagreed, because I don't have a license to ride that thing, lol.
And I find that interesting, because I've been working with NEW lately, and seemed to be having progress with it (I've been neglecting energy work for a while, now) . And I've had loads of spikes (that's how you call them?) coming from the coccyx, sometimes even every second. And sometimes, I think, from the navel center, or the area there. Which is new.
And also, I remember reading on this forum that dreams about cars are related to the bodies that you're using. Something like that. Would love to hear about it if you have some sort of insight on the subject.
:heart: