PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini and Physical Immortality

Tenacity
29th August 2014, 11:00 AM
Dear Robert,

In 2009 I read a collection of post about Kundalini that had questions and answers with you. Heres the link its on page 82 if you want to look at it. or you can just ctrl+F and type in physical immortality to find it on the pdf

http://www.saltcube.com/files/RobertBruce_PostsOnKundalini_2004.pdf

You mentioned in one of those post when you were describing different possibilities of things that could happen or you could gain from raising Kundalini, that physical immortality may be possible.

Now in all my reading and research of the occult, magic, and mysticism, besides the Philosophers Stone, this is the only reference or mention I have ever seen about the possibility of physical immortality. So I was wondering if you could please elaborate on this.

I have been wanting to inquire further about this point that i have been very intrested since i read it when when i was 18 (5 years ago) but never had a way to do so until i discovered your website. Love your books and have been an avid follower of your work since i was a teenager, hope you take the time to answer.

Thank you,

Robert Bruce
18th June 2015, 02:22 AM
G'day,

Thanks for reminding me. I'd completely forgotten about this document on Kundalini. Its not very well organized, but useful all the same.

I still think that physical immortality is possible through Kundalini and astral projection. However, there has been something missing in my understanding until recently. This relates to The Catch Basket Concept (see my blog http://blog.astraldynamics.com (http://blog.astraldynamics.com)if you have not read this document. It contains the most important information I have to share.

The information given to me by the master was timed. Originally, I remembered only the first 15 minutes or so, and this related to the purification of spiritual beliefs. Part two of The Catch Basket Concept has just been released (in my mind) and I have yet to write on this. Am still pondering it. This relates to applying this concept to the world around you. It is only then that you can see the illusion (The Matrix) in which we all live.

Don't get me wrong here. I do not mean that the physical universe is a projection, a created reality that only appears to be solid, called MAYA. This is not metaphysical. I mean the actual physical world in which we all live. I look around and struggle to find anything that is real, that is actually what it appears to be. This includes governments, politicians, corporations, medicine, laws, history, science, the media, our likes and dislikes, our programming, etcetera, and how everything is orchestrated and programmed to conform to the official narrative.

Step Two of The Catch Basket Concept is to look at the world with fresh eyes, and do your own research. And in so doing, to uncover the truth about our world and what it really is. This includes learning to understand the psychology of other people, in why they are like they are, and why they think this and believe that and behave as they do. Carefully managed by the powers that be.

The purification of your beliefs must go beyond the spiritual, in order to align more closely with your higher self.

Think about it. Realization, illumination, ascension, must include living in actual truth in all ways. This emancipates you from the Matrix that permeates our physical reality. Only then can you transcend 'Maya' and become more than you are. This includes the possibility of physical immortality and God-like powers.

peace, robert

atsguy
2nd February 2019, 10:51 PM
G'day,

Step Two of The Catch Basket Concept is to look at the world with fresh eyes, and do your own research. And in so doing, to uncover the truth about our world and what it really is. This includes learning to understand the psychology of other people, in why they are like they are, and why they think this and believe that and behave as they do. Carefully managed by the powers that be.

The purification of your beliefs must go beyond the spiritual, in order to align more closely with your higher self.

Think about it. Realization, illumination, ascension, must include living in actual truth in all ways. This emancipates you from the Matrix that permeates our physical reality. Only then can you transcend 'Maya' and become more than you are. This includes the possibility of physical immortality and God-like powers.

peace, robert

Is there anymore info on part 2 and how this process works. Also why did they choose to release this at this time?

CFTraveler
3rd February 2019, 05:10 PM
http://blog.astraldynamics.com/2015/05/27/the-catch-basket-concept/

Robert Bruce
6th February 2019, 11:50 AM
I do not know why this information was released at the time it was. However, everything in this world seems to be carefully timed, with information being given out at exactly the right time, and to the right people.

There is nothing radically new in The Catch Basket Concept. This is, basically, Scientific Method. But applying it to life and spirituality is definitely a very new idea.

robert

Is there anymore info on part 2 and how this process works. Also why did they choose to release this at this time?

mercedes
7th February 2019, 05:44 PM

Without have awakened/rised Kundalini ¿what about applying Heart Center Healing procedure to oneself?
http://astralbob.com/healing_with_the_heart.pdf

Since get old is in itself a disease, HCH procedure could be solution to that.

Thank you about your opinion on this.

My best regards,
Mercedes

-asalantu-
20th February 2019, 04:05 AM
Very interesting purpose get youth without limits; beyond expected lifespan

Frequent thoughts about such subject is "¿Who would want to live forever?" or "Our sons will continue with our work" or "That purposes are unjustifiable selfish"

My interpretation about such purposes is:
"Once you gets a base level of knowledge (comparable to those achieved and treated at this website) take care of your life is critical, given the amount of responsabilities arising from such evolved state."

¿What do you think about this?

ariesr
22nd November 2020, 12:31 AM
Chapter 10 of "Caves of power" has an 18 minute routine that may rejuvenate the physical body, reversing aging and spritual healing as part of the process, a form of clearing.

Its something I have started doing without telling anyone, so we'll see what comes of this.

olyris
25th November 2020, 10:40 AM
Very interesting purpose get youth without limits; beyond expected lifespan

Frequent thoughts about such subject is "¿Who would want to live forever?" or "Our sons will continue with our work" or "That purposes are unjustifiable selfish"

My interpretation about such purposes is:
"Once you gets a base level of knowledge (comparable to those achieved and treated at this website) take care of your life is critical, given the amount of responsabilities arising from such evolved state."

¿What do you think about this?
Instead of saying "promise thyself and next care," I would venture to allow that "nothing compromise nothing, leaving you with everything" as well.

​Ah, but light can see through dangers.

Robert Bruce
25th November 2020, 02:29 PM
Who would want to live forever......?

....any evolved person that can see the truth about life would want this.

robert

-asalantu-
25th November 2020, 10:05 PM

robert

Hi, Robert

"Who would want to live forever"

The answer is obvious, if you take into account the fact involved at the act of to die and reborn:

"personality and personal projects are redefined once and again, losing your prior purposes to that act (die and reborn)"

So, avoiding such redefinition and supposed your goals are laudable, avoid death is the number one priority.

By other hand, avoiding death personality and perspectives grow without limits.

In order to understand this, consider following thought experiment:

1 - Suppose life expectancy were of only ten years. You would only reach (at your education) the level of only pre-high school.

2 - Suppose now you would able of to reach, not only 10 years old, but 20, or 40 years old (and many, many, many more), your personality (abilities, memories, experience, studies, capabilities, appearance, etc.) would evolve enormously and the ability of to do more in benefit of humanity would be superb; much more of anyperson before.

NOTE: Obviously, "laudable goals" is not selfish personal power accumulation (money, ladies, territories, slaves, etc.) but knowledge, wisdom to drive scientific "Research & Development" projects, spatial exploration, inner space exploration, arts development, and many more areas beyond actual known

And that is the answer to that question.

My best regards,
Ángel

olyris
26th November 2020, 01:21 AM
(A)voiding such redefinition and supposed your goals are laudable, avoid death is the number one priority.
I think that there are two ways with death:
1. Conquer it - the proof is in you that you are dying, the love is in you to override that.
2. Serve by it - the dead and buried themselves are aware of honour in some manifest destiny, being your will beyond all evil.

If there is a point to make about life (not death) I think it is: life is good - AND, kundalini is the best process for that.

G-Wiz
25th July 2022, 07:41 PM

robert

Sorry for replying to this old thread, but are you saying that the spiritual teachings that say we evolve spiritually over our multiple lives until we escape the wheel of karma (the physical universe) aren't true?
It sounds like you're saying the goal of life should be immortality and not spiritual advancement. Is that right?