PDA

View Full Version : What is this dream about...

RyanParis
20th July 2006, 01:15 PM
A few years ago, I had an incredibly vivid and unforgettable dream. It happened as I was waking up in the morning, than falling back into the dream state again. I fell into a lucid dream by accident, and to the right, was my mom and dad standing up dreaming a distance away, right where my hallway should have been! As this lucid dream was happening, everything looked starry like glitter, for instance, like white, silver, and gold twinkling glitter... my mom and dad also looked starry (like glitter) while standing up dreaming. At the same time, there was other starry beings (not exactly "people"), walking around in the distance on this starry plane where our kitchen and rest of the house should have been. My mom, dad, and brother were sleeping in their beds at the time.

It was mesmerising.

violetsky
21st July 2006, 02:37 AM
Dear RyanParis,

Fascinating! Well, one possibility was you had auric sight or your subconscious mind was showing you through a dream what astral projectors can look like when you can see them with auric sight. Please note the 'can look like.' It all depends what energy level you tune into.

Have you ever seen an astral projector during the day, while awake? Well, I have seen astral projectors who look just like you are describing.
And yes a whitish energy can fill the room when this happens but not always. Perhaps we are seeing the electrostatic energy of some of the particles making up matter when this happens. Am not sure. All I know is that auric sight can cause you to see projectors in the way you just described.

Now, I have also seen astral projectors walking around who look like a liquidy fluid. You can see the arms, head, body etc but it is all in a liquid form that bends light but is see through. How you percieve and see an astral projector likely depends on what energy level you are tuning into. I do not think it has to do with the projector themselves since I have seen the same person in both ways. But it may have some affect.

Very Best Wishes,
violetsky

RyanParis
21st July 2006, 10:07 AM
I've never seen an astral projecter while awake.

That liquidy fluid you're talking about is etheric matter. I've astral projected before by accident in the mornings and my astral body melts like ice under a blow torch.

Question: when you see astral bodies, do they look starry like glitter?

I was fully aware when I saw my mom, dad, and brother standing up dreaming a distance away, looking starry like glitter. I knew it wasn't a "dream." I was seeing something real happening. It was logical, incredibly vivid and unforgettable. It lasted for about 40 seconds, than I woke up in bed.

Thanks for your reply.

violetsky
21st July 2006, 10:27 PM
Dear RyanParis,

Yes, sometimes when I see astral projectors it is just as you describe they are in the form of the person (height, width, body size all proportional to real life) but they are like a white cloud that is full of glitter. You can see through them a bit but the glitter and light scattering makes them look pretty opaque.

Other times the astral projectors look more liquidy or vapourous.

Best Wishes,
violetsky

RyanParis
22nd July 2006, 05:35 AM
Does the Astral plane itself look starry like glitter?

I've seen both Robert Bruce's astral dimension (fluid and changeable dimension), and the starry Astral plane I've mentioned in this thread.

Which one is the real Astral plane?

Do spirits, angels, God, etc, live on the astral plane, you think?

Thanks.

violetsky
22nd July 2006, 06:45 AM
Dear RyanParis,

Why can it not be both? Energy has so many ways it manifests itself. Light energy alone has a HUGE spectrum with a wide range of colours. Yet it does not end in colours does it. The energy spectrum includes x-rays, gamma rays etc.

Equipment that uses different energies will see different things. Ultra-sound sees very differnt things than say an x-ray. It is still the same body we are looking at. What we see is most likely related to the particular vibration of energy we tune into at the time and apply to 'see' the astral plane.

Here is an interesting thought....each religion carves out a belief system about the afterlife. Consider the possibility that each religion creates its own heaven in the astral. And what is the astral anyways? Fundamentally everything boils down to this.....everything is just energy and consciousness. Whose consciousness? All of humankinds consciousness, plant and animal consciousness etc. etc. - All in one God consciousness. The astral is just consciousness playing with energy to give it a particular flavour and form. The astral is the playground of consciousness. Every conscious being can create a place for themselves in this massive playground. We have no idea how powerful thought is because manifestation tends to be much slower on earth...so we do not make the connection with what we thought and wished for dearly two years ago with what is manifesting now. We create and visit the places our energy and consciousness takes us.

Very Best Wishes,
violetsky