PDA

View Full Version : Om Kiri Kiri Swaha

Sinera
7th September 2014, 04:59 PM
Any volunteers to give it a try? (... and don't forget the naked part at midnight ... :mrgreen: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-aycZUmwTE

CFTraveler
7th September 2014, 05:22 PM
If I remember I'll try it.

dontco
8th September 2014, 01:57 PM
Sinera! I actually tried it. Well not totally true- I tried something similiar ;) Your post gave me an idea- I looked myself in the mirror and asked my higher self to have dreams (that I will understand) about certain subjects with the answers I seek. Then I asked again when I was in bed. I actually had dreams about both of the subjects- but sadly, I don't think they were very meaningful :P Maybe it was because I wasn't naked? :redface:
BTW- you should totally update your journal, if you're still up for the task.

CFTraveler
8th September 2014, 02:45 PM
Last night at 2AM I woke up and tried to remember-to no avail. Have to listen to it more so I remember it when it counts.

dontco
8th September 2014, 09:15 PM
CFT- maybe I can help you remember :-) let's see- Om is the sound many people make when they meditate. "Kiri" kinda sounds like the sound a crow makes and "swaha" kinda sounds like "swallow".
Now picture in your mind a very weird scenario- the weirder the scenerio the better one remembers.
Picture yourself meditating and while meditating- humming "ommm..." suddenly- the image of a crow appears in your mind and he goes "kiri, kiri..." you're so startled you have to wake up fast and go eat some comfort food- and so you swallow ("swaha") a big, fat cookie!:-D

Sinera
8th September 2014, 09:44 PM
Kiri makes me think of cheese instantly.

Brings back fond memories. I used to eat it as a child, it's marketed as a kids cream cheese. It tastes even more delicious though if you just eat it in a piece.

Yummy!
http://www.epermarket.com/Resource/ProductPic/P100/149e6916-bcea-40c9-b203-986390ee2945M.jpg
It was only outdone by Nutella back in those days for me.

:)

CFTraveler
9th September 2014, 12:21 AM
You guys crack me up. The thing is to remember all of that stuff in the middle of the night. I'll just listen to it over and over 'til it sticks.