PDA

View Full Version : Did I astrally project?

satsujin
8th September 2014, 10:54 AM
I have been reading MAP for 2 weeks now, doing the work. Today I either astrally projected or had a dream that I astrally projected. The thing is I hadnt been trying to project. Just listening to the Lucid Dreaming preset. I dreamt of body vibrations and exit techniques(rope).

I could not see my body in the dream since one eye was closed and vision was blurry. I was able to move along my bed and levitate a little when I reached the end. Also, there were things missing/extra in the room. I also thought I projecting face up but was face down when I got up.

I'm 90% sure this was a dream even though I was really conscious and doing what I planned to do not just following a dream path but these desires could have been part of the dream. By any offchance did I project? Remember, I wasn't attempting to.....

CFTraveler
8th September 2014, 02:48 PM
Your subconscious (as it will) keeps working on it. So I'd say yes, you projected with semi-lucidity.

BillionNamesofGod
8th January 2015, 11:56 PM
If you project for real fully, I assure you will know the difference!

GRANT
9th January 2015, 08:39 PM
There would be no question---If you consciously projected, you would say to yourself, " This is REAL!!!!" It is TRUE!!!!".

Mattleh22
13th April 2015, 01:59 AM
Not sure if u did or did not all I know is when I had obe there was no question in my mind that I had obe still not sure about the rest though : )