PDA

View Full Version : A Mystery: Who Tried To Sexually Assault Me (A Spirit Or A Projector)?

dontco
18th September 2014, 05:58 PM
Dear fellow forum members, I need your opinions on a situation I've got going on. Can't believe I'm writing this one, but here it goes:
Since I'm pretty sure the experiences are connected, I'm gonna start with the experience that happened yesterday. I wrote about in in my journal so I'm quoting:

Something weird happened today. I was in the middle of a dream when suddenly- in the dream- I started floating abit so I thought- that's weird. Then- after a few seconds- my legs were really up in the air- so I told the guy next to me- "my legs suddenly started flying and I have no control over them". Then I woke up to find out my astral body actually was pulled out by someone!!! someone was trying to pull me out in the middle of a dream. But then I opened my eyes and was back at the physical. I wonder if the helpers actually tried to pull me out during dreams all this time and that was the first time I noticed it during a dream.
Anyway, today in the morning I had two experiences also, they could be connected.
The first one: was in my bed in the RTZ, there was someone next to me. I thought it was a helper (I couldn't see anyone) so I tried to reach for his arm in order to feel it- just to know there is someone there. I reached and reached farther and still I didn't grab anything. So I tried some more- and I actually ended up falling out of bed :redface: ha! anyway, I think the "person" next to me wasn't exactly physical because I felt, maybe, that I fell "into him"? does that make any sense? I felt strong vibrations while on the floor (in the astral body).
Next experience: so I fell asleep again and turned lucid so I woke up to the RTZ and there was someone next to me again- there's usually a helper next to me who helps me and takes me somewhere when I go OOB and I knew there was someone near me but nothing happened so I though: "come on? aren't you going to take me somewhere?" and then out of the blue, that someone grabbed me from behind- I felt both his armes around me and he started doing his thing! I was sooo shocked it took me a few seconds to get myself together and get back to the physical- and when I tried- I got to the etheric body and had trouble waking up. And when I woke up- seriously- the area burned for hours, as much as it is embaressing to say. Who/ what do you think it was? what should I do?

Also- I had this sort of pressure on my cheek bones today which is odd (and a bit on my nose bridge and I guess third eye)

and when I was completely awake- I was brushing my teeth & I saw for quarter a second this entity made of light standing not so far from me. Tall and narrow. :confused: Thoughts?

CFTraveler
19th September 2014, 12:00 AM
That's how I started getting into conscious projection, so even I've 'seen it, done it, didn't get the t-shirt', I've never been 100% sure what it was about. I think now in retrospect that it was some sort of 'rough' guide experience, since in the long run it benefited me, but at the time, I was sure I was being attacked.
ps. it's why I learned energy work in the first place- sponging my legs helped stop them from getting elevated without my volition, and learning the rope brought me back into the driver's seat.

IA56
19th September 2014, 03:16 AM
Yes I feel the same as CFT, never quite found out what all was about, than a learning curv and facing my own negativity so to speak and my own energy, fear, and not every part I like...yet...but the mission is to learn to accept all of myself so to speak and transform it to better and transmute it to positive and in the end to pure LOVE.

Love
ia