PDA

View Full Version : Energy Work Journal

Matti
21st September 2014, 07:36 PM
I started by moving energy in my arms and legs. If I pull energy up my legs, movement stops in my hip joints. It is like the whole pelvis area is frozen solid and without any energy movement. I pulled energy up my arms and in my chest. Energy can move inside my torso kind of freely, except in the wide tube that goes from the top of my head to my perineum. All my chakras are locked in this tube, away from moving energy.

I tried entering in this tube through my tail bone, perineum and genitalia without any success. Then I tried entering through the top of my head and succeeded. However I have to move the energy along the sides of my head. If I move energy to the top of my head following the spine or over my face there is kind of bridge that prevents energy entering in directly down in my head. I have to enter from sides under this bridge.

Under the bridge the energy falls in the tube that has sense of huge size. The tube goes straight down to my perineum. It is not empty inside, but full of formations. Energy falls down like water making the tube more alive and glowing. I usually move energy from the backs my hands to shoulders and up with the sides of my head, always staying close the skin. If I move too far below the skin, energy stops at the edge of tube. To enter, the energy has to clear the rim of the tube.

Matti
22nd September 2014, 07:06 PM
Moving energy in the tube through the top of my head made it open in a way that allows me to move energy through it and inside it. I experimented with different paths of moving energy inside my body and I found it very hard to find pathways that produce pleasant feelings. In the end I was successful. It feels good to move energy inside my body from side to side. From shoulder to shoulder and from hip joint to hip joint. Basically from one side of torso to the another side.

I also noticed that I can direct energy by visualizing the path I want it to follow. In this case I see the path as a very thin line.

Matti
23rd September 2014, 06:56 PM
Today I mainly focused on moving energy straight up following the body's center line from a point hand-width below solar plexus to the center of my chest. This produced feelings of bliss and happiness. Tomorrow I will probably focus on moving energy from my abdomen area to the solar plexus.

I move energy in ways that feel good and through pathways that feel hungry.

CFTraveler
24th September 2014, 02:14 PM
Today I mainly focused on moving energy straight up following the body's center line from a point hand-width below solar plexus to the center of my chest. This produced feelings of bliss and happiness. Tomorrow I will probably focus on moving energy from my abdomen area to the solar plexus.

I move energy in ways that feel good and through pathways that feel hungry. I always feel that intuitive work like that is the best.

Matti
24th September 2014, 05:59 PM
Last few days I have been moving energy in different ways trying to find those paths that create feelings of joy, peace and happiness. Today in middle of day while being in work I had a huge crash. Suddenly I felt dead tired, my body hurt all over, it was hard to think clearly and emotional pain filled my mind. The quality of my work was very low rest of the day and every moment I wished the day to be over so I could go home and rest.

I have to do some changes in my practice.

Matti
30th September 2014, 08:15 PM
I feel love. I let the feeling of love fill my body. I look up and see that whole sky is filled with love. I pull that love down and strands of love energy reach down to my body. I feel those strands holding my body and look down seeing golden lava below me. Love feels great, but it is that molten gold I want really experience.

Matti
1st October 2014, 04:59 PM
When my body is filled with love I can pull energy from above me. When my body is filled with self-confidence I can pull energy from below me. When my body is filled with feeling of existence I can pull energy from around me.

However it is quite hard to enter these emotional states.

Matti
1st October 2014, 09:30 PM
I experimented by focusing on different chakras and found that by focusing on my root chakra I can pull energy in my body from above me. After a while this stopped working, but I then found that I can pull energy from in front of me while still focusing on root chakra.

It will be interesting to see if this practice also leads to energy burnout.

Matti
2nd October 2014, 01:21 PM
Proof is in the pudding, so I need to go in negative emotions and test visual energy body solutions.

Matti
4th October 2014, 04:46 PM
I have been turning feelings, emotions and other subtle formations in my body into white light. Emotions however have this field-like aspect that doesn't really reside inside my body. I'm not sure how to turn it into white light.

Matti
5th October 2014, 09:33 AM
I am starting to think that turning my body, space inside my body and space around my body into white light might be too much.

IA56
5th October 2014, 10:01 AM
I am starting to think that turning my body, space inside my body and space around my body into white light might be too much.

Hi Matti,
Can you explaine Little more what you mean by....be too much??

This White light, can you decribe it Little deeper....real White as milk, or silver White, or Mercury White...or like water or something els what can be seen as white??

Love
ia

ia

Matti
5th October 2014, 11:32 AM
The shades of white I am seeing are bright shining white, almost liquid milky white, white that is so bright there is electric blue in it, solid shining white and fog-like white. After some time some of these whites turn into different shades of gray or into other colors. Some parts of me stay shining white and others don’t. I’m not talking about my physical body here, but this complex body-field of stuff where there are dimensions where imagination operates and slightly colored voids emotions bring up. I can also see visually different levels of this second body and in some levels there is no shining white at all.

The problem is that I don’t see things clearly with my subtle sight, different parts turn into different whites and then change from there in different ways as times goes on and that I can’t keep everything white all the time. Also turning things white creates different feelings depending on what I am exactly doing. I can turn pretty much everything white light at the same time, but that takes great amount of effort and when that effort stops some parts stop being white.

I have been reading Aunt Clair’s posts and so when I was all shining white I reached up and found a white sword. It has two handed hilt, but the blade isn’t really all that long. At the moment I am only partially shining white and while I can see the sword above me, I can’t move it any more. I guess I’m not shining enough right now. So the question at the moment is where I should focus this ability to turn subtle formations into shining white light. Or maybe I should just fill things with white light and not necessarily change them.

IA56
5th October 2014, 05:01 PM
The shades of white I am seeing are bright shining white, almost liquid milky white, white that is so bright there is electric blue in it, solid shining white and fog-like white. After some time some of these whites turn into different shades of gray or into other colors. Some parts of me stay shining white and others don’t. I’m not talking about my physical body here, but this complex body-field of stuff where there are dimensions where imagination operates and slightly colored voids emotions bring up. I can also see visually different levels of this second body and in some levels there is no shining white at all.

The problem is that I don’t see things clearly with my subtle sight, different parts turn into different whites and then change from there in different ways as times goes on and that I can’t keep everything white all the time. Also turning things white creates different feelings depending on what I am exactly doing. I can turn pretty much everything white light at the same time, but that takes great amount of effort and when that effort stops some parts stop being white.

I have been reading Aunt Clair’s posts and so when I was all shining white I reached up and found a white sword. It has two handed hilt, but the blade isn’t really all that long. At the moment I am only partially shining white and while I can see the sword above me, I can’t move it any more. I guess I’m not shining enough right now. So the question at the moment is where I should focus this ability to turn subtle formations into shining white light. Or maybe I should just fill things with white light and not necessarily change them.

Thank you Matti for your answer.

The spontan reaction that invades me is....when you reach a body of your, subtle energy body, with this body you feel, with total body so to speak (you do not have Eyes you see with, it is like with all what you are a consiusness)...and the light I am talking about is total different you see. I do not have any name or lable to tell you because I
do not know how to decribe it, but it is not at all milky so to speak, it is Bright ...like if you have a silver plate and sun- light is shining on it reflects out, that brighten light what comes out of that but still it is not right but more near then a milky white light....

Love
ia

Matti
6th October 2014, 12:17 PM
In the end it’s quite simple. I just fill my painful emotions with white light. That’s it.