PDA

View Full Version : Love Saturation (LS)

Energy
21st July 2006, 12:10 AM
I would like to share a healthy visualization exercise that will promote the well being of mind and body. It is called Love Saturation (LS).

LS is very natural and soothing.
It is practised to reduce stress and it gives a sense of well being and harmony.
Doing LS makes one feel energetic and calm all the time.
It is a good way to combat stress and fatigue.

Many people who did LS say that they see positive result such as feeling calm and energetic.

If you find LS beneficial to you, please tell your friends about it so that everyone can benefit from embracing loving kindness.

Note : The "Love" here refers to pure, unconditional love, or simply loving kindness. If you feel difficult to feel "love", simply feel other higher emotions like Compassion, gratitude, blissfulness etc.

Here's the step by step visualization for LS.
If you want to do LS with your friends in a group, simply guide them with the instructions below.

Love Saturation

1. Sit or lie down comfortably. you can play nice soothing background music if you want to.

2. Take three slow, deep breaths and keep yourself calm and relax.

3. Imagine there is white, warm and comforting light of pure love and compassion glowing at your chest. Feel the pure love and compassion in the white light. While doing LS, it is helpful to keep smiling because smiling promotes good feelings. smile.gif

4. Now imagine the white light of pure love spreads to every part of you body (head, hands, legs etc.) and then imagine every cell in your body is filled with white light of pure love. hold this imagination for about one minute. Enjoy the blissful feeling of love in your glowing body.

5. Imagine from your body, the white light of pure love is radiated and extended to fill your surrounding. imagine your room is filled with white light of love.... and then it expands to fill the whole town/city with love.

6. Imagine the white light of pure love expands until it fills the whole planet earth. Imagine earth as a big sphere and the white light is filling the whole sphere (its interior and atmosphere).

7. Now imagine all living beings (plants, animals, humans) are filled with white light of pure love. Imagine they are feeling good and growth in the white light of love.
Further imagine that the flowers of pure love bloom in their hearts and pure love is further radiated from these flowers of love.

8. Do it 15 to 30 minutes everyday.

9. You can also send love to anybody by imagining white light of pure love being sent to that person.

Spite
21st July 2006, 01:11 AM
This is a great excersize to do everyday with or without someone. I've recently realized that things do comeback full circle via manifestation; if you send love you will get love, if you send happiness it will come back. Doing this actually helped me get passed a fear/neg barrier that was effecting me.

I recently had a dream where I was being guided through different landscapes. At one point I came across a a worm that was wiggling on its tail with its body out of the water encouraging me to play with it. What happened was when I put my hand near it, the worms energy body sent what looked like a cloud of energy in the shape of the worm towards my hand. It was my first energy exchange! What I was instructed to do was send back the energy times two. When I did that the worms energy field grew immensly. I actually sat there and did this with the worm till my guides pulled me away because I was so facinated that energy was this easy to exchange.

I believe if you can do this with someone the correct way, you can accomplish many goals. I've actually started doing this with my guides and it feels great, its like sharing a bond you can't have physically.

orygbus
21st July 2006, 03:13 AM
I like it's former name better..."love meditation".... :lol: .... :wink:

Energy
22nd July 2006, 12:48 AM
I like it's former name better..."love meditation".... :lol: .... :wink:

hello my old friend :)
how are you.? looks like I have found you here, and you do know me :)

LM is a nice label but peeople will think of it like tantric sexual stuffs :)
so I change it to LS :P

well many people who did LS has found endless benefit and it really feels good. :)
it is simple and great :)

I hope you enjoy doing it along with NEW and 5 tibetan rites ^_^