PDA

View Full Version : Have I exited or do I have more work to do?

Explorer2014
3rd October 2014, 09:56 PM
I run into a situation fairly often and I was hoping someone had some insight on where I am at in the process when this occurs. I can either relax into or I wake up feeling the vibrations. Not usually overly intense. Have no problem relaxing through the process. I then snap into a state in which everything is very silent. I often think of the "click" people describe although it is a click in awareness rather than a physical click that I hear. I feel hyper aware in my head and do not really have a sense of my body. I do have some awareness though. Will move my mouth a little if it is dry but neck down nothing.

Usually at this point I can feel my arms and legs floating "within my body" but I cannot perform an exit. I feel a floating sensation and can even rotate the sensation some but have never even partially exited from this state. My eyes are closed and I cannot see either. This is usually ended by me decided that I have had enough for the session and decide to wake up at which point my muscles tense up and I kind of go into an automatic full body stretch until I come out of the trance.

I guess my question is...have I exited and am I just stuck in my body at this point? Or is this a stage on the way to an exit? My thinking and perception while in the trance is so clear. Like I previously said almost hyper aware. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Just as an added piece of information I had my first OBE a few nights ago after working through the MAP system for 1.5 weeks. The night after is when I found my body back in this state that I described above. I have found myself in the above described state many times before I started working through the MAP program but was never able to push past that point.

Thank you!

CFTraveler
4th October 2014, 06:46 PM
I call this 'projecting in place' you have re-adjusted to nonphysical awareness but have not exteriorized yet. If you stay in that stage a little longer and start 'observing' your surroundings, eventually you will get etheric vision and when you do you can 'look' intensely at whatever you see and be sucked out by your attention. You can also use a 'standard' exit technique, I like the rope for vibrations but others for other type of exits for other types of symptoms. So you may have just a little more work to do, but just a little.

GRANT
4th October 2014, 08:48 PM
I usually feel a snap, like a rubber band, when I reintegrate. Is the click like that?
Grant

CFTraveler
5th October 2014, 05:20 PM
I can't speak for the OP, but for me it's more like a memory of the click- like I know I heard it although it was before I woke up. It's kind of hard to explain.

GRANT
6th October 2014, 12:12 AM
Sometimes it sounds like a shotgun blast which can startle me. Almost like the way a sound can "shock" you in the stomach when it breaks my trance.

Grant

Explorer2014
6th October 2014, 02:59 AM
Thank you for your help. I will work with your suggestions and see of I can't push past this. I am excited as I am making progress. The OBE I mentioned actually came about in a very different way that what I described. In that situation I woke up from sleep and went from there. This other situation is usually created when I try to relax into the trance from an awakened state. Perhaps what I am experiencing in the post isn't even the right place to expect an exit, perhaps just a deep trance. Either way I appreciate the help.

CFTraveler
6th October 2014, 12:34 PM
I was going to say, the 'loud shot' is what I hear when I'm 'going in' trance, right as I'm being projected out. The 'remembered' pop is what I sometimes wake up to.

GRANT
7th October 2014, 10:59 PM
Same for me also.

Enigma
29th March 2015, 03:44 PM
This is EXACTLY a what I was experiencing. The very first time I tried to project from an awake state, I fell asleep and woke up with arms and legs floating out of body - so essentially I projected on my first try. After that I would always fall into a state of extreme meditation where it's like I've gone past the point of just meditating and can't fall asleep, but can't wake up easily either - it is at that point that I feel myself either slightly lifting or just "loose" within my body. I experienced that daily for months before I came up with a semi-solution - I read somewhere about the WAKE-BACK-TO-BED method and took it to an extreme. I've been able to project 3 more times JUST THIS WEEK from going to bed at a good hour - waking up 3 to 4 hours later, then going to a comfy place and laying down, doing energy work, going to bed and I set a small alarm (that I don't have to turn off - more like a chime) 1 to 2 hours in. When the alarm goes off I'm pulled out of the dream and kinda stay in that in-between stage until I am totally conscious of the state I'm in (but not moving at ALL), and then I imagine myself lifting out or floating. Almost every time I've done this it has worked. The trick is to cut a dream short and just after it ends, when you're not totally awake but AWARE, attempt to project. I'm no expert for sure but I know that I've experienced the exact same thing as you and found this to work. Take care :)....