PDA

View Full Version : About empathy and its use in the occult

Frater.Akenu
6th October 2014, 08:59 AM
General description
Empathy is an ability to feel into another person, to get the first hand experience on how the person feels, what are the problems of the person, etc. Empathy is a part of our survival programming, it helps to connect people into groups, hence assuring the protection of the mass.

Now it can seem hard to understand what are the implications in the occult terms, but rest assured that what is above is below and that everything mundane has metaphysical part, as well, and the subtle version of empathy is one of the finest and most useful.

The new level of empathy
Have you ever attended some martial arts training? Or some sort of traing where an exact execution of the movement was required? Things like martial arts, gymnastics, dance, require us to learn complicated movements. Now what if I told you you can learn these movements much faster by using empathy?

Every movement is associated with a set of feelings. If you are able to feel into the teacher, if you are able to grasp the feeling teacher has during performing some movement, it will be much easier to learn the move if you replicate the feeling. Take it as a form you set for yourself and do the move to fill this form. With this simple trick you will be a master in no time.

This of course works also the other way round? Are you able to do a cartwheel in just one direction? To just one side? Flip the feeling you have during the cartwheel to the other side and then replicate it. Chances are you will do a perfect cartwheel on the first try.

Connection
This is the most useful technique, especially considering the modern world. Today people often do not know each other personally, chances also are they live far from each other but are still in contact thanks to the fruits of the information age. If you want to affect such a person through occult means, and all you have is his account name on the forum, all you have to do is to use empathy.

Whoever we communicate with creates a metaphysical link between us. On the emotional level it is the feeling you have when you interact with this person. Once you notice this unique feeling, you will know what I am talking about. Now, if you activate this feeling by thinking about recent interactions with the person, then you can concentrate on the feeling directly during your workings to affect the person in question.

You can also create a sigil for the person and through dedicated concentration in the state of trance you can bind this feeling to the symbol, giving you an easier access to your "target". Many people find it easier to focus on the sigil than on the feeling, so this is your ticket to transform one to the other.

CFTraveler
6th October 2014, 12:41 PM
To tell you the truth, I have a great deal of trouble with empathy- it's probably literally killing me.
Interestingly, in all the types of martial arts I've taken, even though I'm clumsy and prob. not very strong, I usually execute forms perfectly.
Just babbling, this wasn't helpful.

dontco
6th October 2014, 08:03 PM
I enjoyed reading your post :-) I realised- thanx to you- that empathy could be a great tool when trying to manifest something (because feeling is the key). Interesting.

Dreamweaver
8th October 2014, 04:29 AM
A trained occult mind, focused on a target, can be a dangerous thing. Ethical boundaries are good. Do no harm, receive no harm, and be careful out there!

ButterflyWoman
8th October 2014, 04:53 AM
To tell you the truth, I have a great deal of trouble with empathy- it's probably literally killing me.
Ditto, though until considering it, I never stopped to wonder if my current health issues are due to being "too connected" to other people. Plenty of my earlier ones were. Growing up an empath in a household run by the mentally ill and the chronically angry (a looney and a bully, yup, those are my parents!) did a great deal of damage. I had to learn to shield myself, and I do that well, but I'm wondering if I need to take up a new form of shielding, something that takes in things like political sentiment, the suffering of refugees, etc. I can feel a lot of that, I sense it as "background emotion". I wonder if I need to take steps to shield against that kind of thing. Hmmmm.

IA56
8th October 2014, 05:32 AM
Ditto, though until considering it, I never stopped to wonder if my current health issues are due to being "too connected" to other people. Plenty of my earlier ones were. Growing up an empath in a household run by the mentally ill and the chronically angry (a looney and a bully, yup, those are my parents!) did a great deal of damage. I had to learn to shield myself, and I do that well, but I'm wondering if I need to take up a new form of shielding, something that takes in things like political sentiment, the suffering of refugees, etc. I can feel a lot of that, I sense it as "background emotion". I wonder if I need to take steps to shield against that kind of thing. Hmmmm.

Ditto too :-)
I was good at shilding in my childhood but what happened was that I was felt by others ..Cold and not caring...so I did stop with the shilding...or it was more ...to rose abowe the chaos...and from there I did see it very clearly...but because specially my mother she called me...that I did not have any feelings...today I know she did mirror herself in me....but she projected her short commings on me....so I did sink into the chaos too....
The last thing what has happened to me through some sort of kundalini release, I did ask Robert if he could help me....yet no answere....so I am today more released of this stress so to speak of feeling other´s feelings and chaos....I am slowly taking back what I knew as a Child...and the skill to rose abowe the chaos ...and from this posisiton it is very clear and harmonious to look at the chaos and really see what it is all about.
So I do not Think it is any kind of shilding...but to let your consousness elevate at a new level, so to speak....we are stuck in this Earthly perspective ...and need undo it...and go back to what we already know....
I am not sure I will be understood, but I share this with you all....for me it is true.

Love
ia

MooSaysTheCat
11th October 2014, 07:51 AM
Ditto too :-)
I was good at shilding in my childhood but what happened was that I was felt by others ..Cold and not caring...so I did stop with the shilding...or it was more ...to rose abowe the chaos...and from there I did see it very clearly...but because specially my mother she called me...that I did not have any feelings...today I know she did mirror herself in me....but she projected her short commings on me....so I did sink into the chaos too....
The last thing what has happened to me through some sort of kundalini release, I did ask Robert if he could help me....yet no answere....so I am today more released of this stress so to speak of feeling other´s feelings and chaos....I am slowly taking back what I knew as a Child...and the skill to rose abowe the chaos ...and from this posisiton it is very clear and harmonious to look at the chaos and really see what it is all about.
So I do not Think it is any kind of shilding...but to let your consousness elevate at a new level, so to speak....we are stuck in this Earthly perspective ...and need undo it...and go back to what we already know....
I am not sure I will be understood, but I share this with you all....for me it is true.

Love
ia

Well I for one did understood....I want to become better at explaining things.

I like this tread....I like what Frater Akenu wrote. I think a lot of people do this unconsciously. But being able to understand it and do it at will is a great "tool"to have. Another thing that I have personally noticed is that once you understand this "empathy link" that people create , you are also able to notice it when another person is doing it to you. And so you can react accordingly...by answering back with your own empathy and so creating a stronger bond, or being able to clearly and hopefully positively (depends on you) refuse the bond. So if you know how this stuff works you dont really have to be afraid of it done to you by other people...we'll at least that's how it goes for me...

i don't know if I need to clarify this but better safe than sorry.

What I mean by answering back with your own bond and creating a stronger one. I dont mean letting yourself be controlled by the other person. What I mean is to be conscious of the things that the other person is trying to make you do or change (if anything at all) and YOU decide if you want to change them. Why would you want to willingly change something about you for another person?
Well to make a friend. Is the first answer I can think of.

newfreedom
11th October 2014, 08:17 AM

I like this tread....I like what Frater Akenu wrote. I think a lot of people do this unconsciously. But being able to understand it and do it at will is a great "tool"to have. Another thing that I have personally noticed is that once you understand this "empathy link" that people create , you are also able to notice it when another person is doing it to you. And so you can react accordingly...by answering back with your own empathy and so creating a stronger bond, or being able to clearly and hopefully positively (depends on you) refuse the bond. So if you know how this stuff works you dont really have to be afraid of it done to you by other people...we'll at least that's how it goes for me...

What I mean by answering back with your own bond and creating a stronger one. I dont mean letting yourself be controlled by the other person. What I mean is to be conscious of the things that the other person is trying to make you do or change (if anything at all) and YOU decide if you want to change them. Why would you want to willingly change something about you for another person?

Another thing that I have personally noticed is that once you understand this "empathy link" that people create , you are also able to notice it when another person is doing it to you. And so you can react accordingly...by answering back with your own empathy and so creating a stronger bond, or being able to clearly and hopefully positively (depends on you) refuse the bond. So if you know how this stuff works you dont really have to be afraid of it done to you by other people...we'll at least that's how it goes for me...

This is Helpful, Thanks :idea:

i have a tune i can 'thought-hear' in my mind, i am not sure from where it's from an old t.v series i think,my 'Headtalk' said Zed Cars, but i hav eno idea if this is right or not... if i find it moo Cat & let you know, it must be important for you, entertainment wise :Px

IA56
11th October 2014, 08:46 AM

Hi MooSayTheCat,
Thank you, I understand what you are saying, but a Life long way of living is not that easy to break even you can see it clearly.
When I am in a stressed situation I react with the old fear and freeze...I work very much in this, but still I react as i Always have done with chock...and when I go into chock I can´t say anything, and many does Think it is okay because I do not say anyghing, I am not capable to talk when I am in chock, no-one can mostly see this on me, I can nod and act like I understand.....It is not easy, but I am working on this issue. It is because it happened in so early childhood, it is hard to get out of my system.

Love
ia

newfreedom
13th October 2014, 04:17 PM
This is Helpful, Thanks :idea:

i have a tune i can 'thought-hear' in my mind, i am not sure from where it's from an old t.v series i think,my 'Headtalk' said Zed Cars, but i hav eno idea if this is right or not... if i find it moo Cat & let you know, it must be important for you, entertainment wise :Px

It came to me today the memory of the songs name its:

Crossroads

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2zSWQfEsjY)It's quite probable that this music was a gift for me from my connection with you xxX:mrgreen:

Terry
19th October 2014, 06:11 AM
This works not just with martial arts but anything you want to learn. The problem for highly empathic people is that we don't ground ourselves well and allow ourselves to take on others "stuff." Most of the time this is involuntary and causes real physical problems with health and well being.

If you ground properly, clear effectively and have some mechanism in place that prevents taking on other peoples "stuff" then this is an amazing technique that makes many learning techniques out there obsolete. But if you have any part of the process out of place your opening yourself up to pain and illness and pain.

CFTraveler
19th October 2014, 05:28 PM
I agree, but when it comes to family enmeshment the problem becomes more complicated, there is so much psychological stuff going on sometimes retreating and shielding is all you have a mind left for.