PDA

View Full Version : distant healing, permission and explanation

eresunmatu
10th July 2005, 08:19 PM
Hello everybody

I´d like to know if you need ask for permission to a person to use distant healing over him or her. Also, do you have to explain what you are going to do, or this is not necessary?

Many thanks

Tom
10th July 2005, 09:11 PM
It is faster and more effective if the person you want to help can actively participate and can understand the process.

ewalanger
11th August 2005, 08:53 AM
I am 24 yr old female and I had terrible problem with ghosts. They were visting me every night and comunicate with me. I had serious depression, I tried to commit suicide few times, I was visiting counsellours all my life and no one could hel p me. Doctors told me that they have no idea what is wrong with me. They even tried to tell me that I am a psycho. No one believed me that the ghosts were telling me that I should kill myself. Finall y, I met Wanda Pratnicka. She is an exorcist. She helped me. She led my ghosts away!!!!!!! Now, I have my own family, no depression, no suicidal thoughts, I am happy. She was wroking with me for three months. Everyday Wanda was leading myghosts away . I had a ghost of my dead father who didn't want to leave me. He committed suicide. he needed me and didn;t want to go to the Brightness, to God. I recommend her help to everyone who is under influence of ghosts. If you are not sure whether you are under influence of ghosts you can call her office or send an email, and then you will be examinated by her assistants. I also recomend her book. Anyway, check the site:
http://www.egzorcysta.pl. thank you Wanda!!!!