PDA

View Full Version : why does raw food raise your vibration

lord.of.the.now
20th October 2014, 01:32 AM
The answer is simple the planet has been ascending (into higher levels of vibration)

Raising vibration = ascending

Lowering vibration = decending

The angels responsible for raising the frequency of the planet include the raising of the vibration of every fruit and veg

My theory all fruit and veg at the supermarket is of a high vibration but it contains chemicals that lower you vibration more then raise your vibration.

Now imagine this. The body replaces all it cells after a few months. Think about the organic fruit and veg that is replaced in every cells every few months. Imagine replacing all your cells with a higher vibration food product.

Raising of the vibration is available to all threw organic fruit and veg

outofbodydude
20th October 2014, 04:13 AM
That's quite the theory you've come up with there, although perhaps it is flawed. Animals are just as much a part of the planet as plants are, and many of them consume only raw food and plants, so there is no reason why they wouldn't have high vibrations as well. If the planet is ascending into higher levels of vibration, why wouldn't the animals be included?

I believe that raw food does not necessarily raise one's vibration, but rather it allows one's vibration to reach and remain at it's most optimum levels by supporting and maintaining the highest degree of health. Perhaps plants do resonate at a higher frequency than animals, but I don't believe any of us know this for a fact. What is a fact is that the overconsumption of animals leads to health problems. Some may say this "lowers our vibrations," and I agree to an extent. So consuming raw foods while one is in a state of poor health or "low vibration" will indeed appear to higher one's vibration, but only up to our body's natural state of optimum health and vibration. I doubt one's vibration will continue to increase after this point just from eating plants.

Although I'm sure eating healthier would be something most could benefit from, I don't see the benefit of attaching mystical or new age assumptions to the issue.

newfreedom
20th October 2014, 06:10 AM
From what i remember, dead animal flesh begins to ROT and on physical based level produces chemicals in relation to this, which when eaten transfers to the consumer. not beneficial, 'killing' intentions as opposed to 'healing' intentions

Can't imagine that the subtle energies from any animal killed to be eaten can be beneficial in any way, NECESSARY !!!, well yes, and that's without all the suffering that some animals have to go through just to even get to their death...

Eating non animals appears to be less Horriffic than eating the animals (our Friends), but if plants start showing their faces and expressing outwardly their sounds, eating veggie could get just as Traumatic

i often feel, hope that perhaps the animal & plant kingdom have some kind of 'secret' that we are unable to access, that somehow makes them immune to what they have to go through if classed as FOOD, so what we see / imagine they are experiencing is NOT the FULL absolutely totally, complete 'REAL' picture of it all

i hang on to this as means of coping in this reality, for to be otherwise is to be beyond live-able

Dreamweaver
21st October 2014, 02:49 AM
My goodness. When something is dead, whether plant or animal, its energy potential is only measured in terms of the calorie. How about some chemistry, biology and nutrition... or cellular metabolism and respiration? Not to mention neurochemistry, endocrine and hormone system studies anyone?

Eating meat doesn't make one vibrate at lower frequency. We are made of flesh. We are meat.

If my diet largely blessed with meat protein made me a lower frequency being I wouldn't have the experiences I have had.

Spirit doesn't discriminate between vegetarians and carnivores.

imho.

ButterflyWoman
21st October 2014, 03:31 AM
If my diet largely blessed with meat protein made me a lower frequency being I wouldn't have the experiences I have had.
I've been having profound experiences since I was a child, and I was raised on meat and potatoes, pretty much. My family's diet was shocking by modern standards, lots of meat (more than necessary, IMHO), poor carbohydrate choices, few fresh vegetables (we only had salad when guests came to dinner!), lots of sweet, fatty stuff like pie and ice cream. And yet, I've been spiritually aware pretty much all my life. (And when I decrease my intake of red meat too far, I become anemic, sometimes dangerously so, because I don't seem to process supplemental iron very well for whatever reason.)

I think if you feel better eating vegetarian or eating raw foods, you should do that, so long as you're sure you're getting all the nutrients you need. Feeling better is a good thing. Health is important. And for some people, feeling better may make them more open to awareness beyond the material, so I suppose it could benefit in that way. The important thing, though, is to maintain a good, balanced diet, IMHO, and not get too hung up and focussed on the whole "purity" thing associated with "righteous" eating. That's a material distraction if ever there was one! ;)

lord.of.the.now
21st October 2014, 04:36 AM
I believe that raw food does not necessarily raise one's vibration, but rather it allows one's vibration to reach and remain at it's most optimum levels by supporting and maintaining the highest degree of health. Perhaps plants do resonate at a higher frequency than animals, but I don't believe any of us know this for a fact. What is a fact is that the overconsumption of animals leads to health problems. Some may say this "lowers our vibrations," and I agree to an extent. So consuming raw foods while one is in a state of poor health or "low vibration" will indeed appear to higher one's vibration, but only up to our body's natural state of optimum health and vibration. I doubt one's vibration will continue to increase after this point just from eating plants.

Out of body dude, I actually think the animals are of a higher vibration even tobbaco it's just the unnatural chemicals put into both of them lowers you vibration not the actual tobbaco or organic meat. I could be wrong about the organic meat though their needs to be more study in that area

out of body dude have you ever smelt how discusting some meat smells when cooked. That's telling you the meat is rotten and chemicals have been put into.

I are agree with you, you call it optimum I call it base level vibration of new earth. We can achieve the vibration of earth or go above it threw connecting to nature literally, the in moment experience you can go above the frequency base level the standard vibration level

Dreamweaver
21st October 2014, 04:55 AM
Google vibration and wave phenomenon in physics. All of the material world is subject. The vibration of matter cannot be escaped or overcome by eating only certain kinds of matter. Also might like to check out cymatics.... cymatics reveals a profound mystery that is extremely relevant to this thread.

Dreamweaver
21st October 2014, 05:03 AM
If anyone does google cymatics, please note that the sand like material, oil or water used in the process do not create the vibrations - they respond to it - or carry vibration. Now - think about energy movement in the human body. If you've actually experienced energy movement you would realize having eaten broccoli vs steak makes no difference.

ButterflyWoman
21st October 2014, 05:12 AM
even tobbaco it's just the unnatural chemicals put into..
Uhm, the dangerous chemicals in tobacco are naturally occurring. There are suspicions (unproven, but quite possibly true) that tobacco companies were taking steps to increase the addictiveness of the nicotine, but that nicotine is naturally made by the plant (it's a poison to kill predatory insects, I believe). People have been becoming addicted to tobacco for many centuries. Nobody had to do anything to make tobacco addictive, nor to make it bad for you. It IS bad for you to consume tobacco, and that has always been the case.

John Sorensen
21st October 2014, 07:26 AM
My goodness. When something is dead, whether plant or animal, its energy potential is only measured in terms of the calorie. How about some chemistry, biology and nutrition... or cellular metabolism and respiration? Not to mention neurochemistry, endocrine and hormone system studies anyone?

Eating meat doesn't make one vibrate at lower frequency. We are made of flesh. We are meat.

Spirit doesn't discriminate between vegetarians and carnivores.

imho.

In my experience (of eating nothing but plant food, or eating nothing but animal based foods for extended periods of time) the QUALITY of what we eat is far more important than what we eat.

For example, a good quality vegetable or steak or whatever has to be:

-Broken down by our digestive processes
-Nutrients absorbed by intestinal tract
-Waste products effectively eliminated and not excess in constantly in bloodstream
-Be filled with vitamins, minerals, and micro-nutrients (some of which are theorised to be essential to biological life on earth and are not currently known/measurable by any modern field of science)
-Bodies in modern times generally need regular detoxification due to un-natural build up of environmental toxin/chemicals from water, soil, air and food : these toxins tend to accumulate faster than our bodies can eliminate then, hence fasting / mono-eating / juicing a couple times a year and/or once a week are generally beneficial in most but not all cases.

With that hullabaloo out of the way, in ten years of trying every diet system under the sun, and meditation / dream recall etc etc I have not found any real difference to my mental states from food other than:

*Eating too much of anything makes you sleepy, body shuts down to sleep, or oversleep (think of xmas day) so less energy available for brain due to blood needed for digestion (I could be wrong, but it feels that way to me)

*Eating very little can useful when writing, doing creative work, that is not over-eating. Eating nothing at all (other than before exercise, fasting day, detox etc) can lead to light headed "airy" states, muddy thinking, inability to focus or deal with real problems, which is exacerbated when eating sugary foods and carbs etc. I had "manic" behaviour for years, with high highs, low lows very similar to Bipolar disorder, I hod very sad, very very angry (rage), and my adrenal glands were overactive, activating the fight of flight response frequently which caused overload on my bodies recuperative abilities - but that behavior / state went away when I ate enough quality protein and fat foods, which stabilised my blood sugar and overall mood. I still get "loopy" if I don't eat early enough in the day, or over consume fruit without eating it with yogurt, to slow down the sugar entering the blood stream.

*For what it's worth I write a LOT, and get up each day around 5am and meditate for say 20 mins, then write for an hour at my PC. I generally write on an empty stomach, but usually after about 30 minutes, I will eat some type of protein source food, to sooth my 'rumbling belly'.

When I continue writing on an empty stomach, my writing turns to $$$$. However I write in the afternoon or evening often after dinner, I'm not saying food has a negative impact, it's more about timing WHEN you eat as well as the QUALITY of the food.

If we're going off into lala land, then I would say the most important thing is how the crop / animal was raised, and what was the state of mind / intention of that person when harvesting the food / killing animal.

Some tribal cultures had a type of ritual prayer when killing wild animals, a blessing / gratitude that the animal was used for food / survival. On some level, the animal plays its part, and is aware of its energy returning to whence it came.

Many cultures have prayers, grace, blessings or whatever said over the meal BEFORE eating. If you follow that all matter is coherent energy, intelligent information, then prayer can be said to bring "coherence" to food, especially food that has been through industrial factories with unsatisfied workers, anger thoughts, thoughts/feelings of anything BUT gratitude, which according to Masaru Emoto's theories, food / water etc takes on imprints / information / structure / disorganization from consciousness.

I am in NO WAY condoning the mass slaughter of any kind of animal however.

*EDIT: Forgot to mention the obvious: eating nothing but cooked foods and processed foods can leave your body lacking in enzymes to digest your food, and it makes you feel terrible in this state, that to me is the No.1 reason to eat raw foods, seeing as enzymes are metabolic catalysts, the more efficient your body is at digesting food, the more energy you have, and the more resources it has available for healing and repairs etc.

For more info on Enzymes read "Food Enzymes for Health & Longevity" by Edward Howell
For more on this enzyme topic/ summary of ideas:

http://www.oilsofthegods.com/www.oilsofthegods.com/YL_NUTRITION_files/Enzymes_TheEssentialTruth.pdf

http://sites.commercecreators.com/folder1399/listing/EnzymeNutrition.pdf

lord.of.the.now
23rd October 2014, 12:35 AM
Vegan vampirism.. How to be one

Best is raw. WHy because it's filled with higher vibrational life force. While the plant dies in your stomach it releases life force before it dies fully. Note cells of the plant are still alive when goes into your stomach and is mashed by your teeth grinders. The life force becomes trapped within your stomach inside your inner space. It attaches to your chakra body, energy field. I once wanted to call myself a raw vegan vampire. Because I feed of it, for example just like being a blood vampire.

How to be a holy vampire

the other way to feed is asking god for your daily bread (daily light). Which saturates the cells with light and your energy field. But you've got to play your part for example doing the lord prayer half an hour each day for years. And I am rewarded with light every time I drink spring water it's blessed filled with light. I am saturated in light. Which is another form of feeding

this is relevant to this subject because consuming water spiked with allot of light. Drinking is part of respiration and part of veganism - subject - thread

copyright aka astral practitioner

lord.of.the.now
23rd October 2014, 11:34 PM
Big mistake I did. Being a cheese a holic most my life, especially strong these past 5-6 years

http://saintandrewstwinflame.com/eating-habits-can-lower-or-raise-your-vibrations-of-the-spiritual-body/

My commen sense tells me this is real. Cheese lowers you vibration because the cows are injected with sexual hormones and other nasties. Milk is similair to cheese. Just posting here as a warning for people who want to raise frequency

buttercup
1st November 2014, 05:17 AM
I personally believe a vegan diet is very ascending and raw vegan even more ascending.i am not ready for raw veganism at this time. i've kinda tried before and did feel an affect but it felt like too much,like something i wasn't ready for if that makes sense. i'm somewhat new to veganism so i think that's enough for me right now.

John Sorensen
1st November 2014, 06:39 AM
More food for thought.

http://www.oxygenhealth.com/six.html

Still more food for thought:

http://www.traceminerals.com/trace-minerals/why-you-need-ionic-minerals
----
What Are Trace Minerals?

You may collect silver coins, wear a platinum ring, or have a gold filling. You’ve likely sipped tea poured from a copper kettle, eaten a cookie from a fancy tin container, or traveled on an airplane made of titanium. But did you know that these elements and many others—in very small, balanced trace amounts—are critical to your health? Although trace minerals are no longer as plentiful in the foods you eat, they exist plentifully in their proper proportions in the mineral-rich waters of the earth’s oceans and seas.
The Stripping of Mother Earth

Traditionally, eating fresh grains, fruits, and vegetables grown in nutrient-rich soil has been the primary supply for a full spectrum of ionic minerals.
Unfortunately in today’s world, naturally occurring, nutrient-rich soil is becoming increasingly rare. Eons of vegetation growth and aggressive modern farming techniques have brought many of the earth’s minerals to the surface where they have been washed away.
Synthesized fertilizers are routinely applied to farms and fields where minerals have been depleted. But man-made fertilizers provide only enough mineral substance to support basic plant life. Numerous trace minerals essential to human life don’t get replenished.

Some more from Ed McCabe's site

http://www.oxygenhealth.com/ed_on_lifeforce.html

--
Societal uses of inferior power generation systems that do not emulate Nature but oppose it are physically and energetically polluting our bodies and our environment. Our bodies are bio-electric consciousness maintainers and generators. They have absorbed these environmental toxins for years and are in turn also being influenced by these intruders that combine with our own ego energy to generate our own spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical toxins. Naturally these toxins eat away at our consciousness by absorbing and draining bio-electrical charges - in turn lowering our vibratory rates and draining our physical energy and our happiness.

For years I have taught that correctly applied safe Active Oxygen Therapies burn (oxidize) physical toxins out of us. In fact, it is the only way our bodies can remove toxins. What we do not realize is that all physical items have atomic, crystalline, and energetic structures that also carry the vibratory rates of their creators. If you spend your life eating, breathing, and drinking unnatural substances created by anti-natural centrifugal-spin machinery in a polluted environment run by greed motivated selfish people you will absorb not only the physical toxins, but each toxin's vibratory signature.
----

To put in my own two cents, every 'thing' living, dead, alive, cooked or other is made up of 'information'.
When we eat food that has its natural bio-pattern from nature, that is, the information is 'ordered' or has 'structure' tends to be assimilated more easily by our bodies. Food that has undergone mass production, bleached, devoid of nutrients etc generally has a less intelligent energetic structure, you could say that the structure of processed foods is chaotic, where natural foods are more ordered.

Raw foods (vegetables, fruits, dairy, meat, other) have more water in them than cooked foods. Water and oxygen are two critical factors for any human being to be in a state of 'good' health, you could say that water and oxygen are far more important for physical survival and physical health / well being than any sort of food also, given that we can go perhaps days without water, or moments without air (not including Superman or Yogis).

Pure Water and Oxygen are also two of the most important factors for a body to be able to clean itself properly, followed by various materials to rebuild itself such amino acids, essential fats, minerals, vitamins, trace minerals etc.

I would say that by and large fresh fruit and vegetables contain less pollution (though not always) than most other foods, contain more water, hence more non-chaotic structure than many other foods. They are generally easy to digest and break down, do less energy is used compared to more concentrated foods.

All the water we drink, or from food has a crystalline structure, that has been shown to be affected by conscious intention in the studies of Dr Masaru Emoto.

Given the results of his studies, it makes sense to eat the cleanest, most pollution free oxygen, water and food we take into our bodies (regardless of what that food is) and to bless our food and water with conscious intention (specifically Gratitude, rather than the more vague idea of Love).

http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/water-crystal.html

The best food I have ever had came from a bloke in my old neighborhood who had an organic vegetable garden that he regularly fed with rock dust (minerals) the rockmelons from there - grown in WA - were better than any I have ever eaten in QLD.

He loved what he did, it was a large garden, and he sold a certain amount of his food to restaurants. We used to have long conversations where he would talk about astral travel and other topics, anyway he would give me food all the time, the rockmelons, tomatoes, chilies and corn were some of the best food I had ever had. The only hands (minds) that ever touched the food were his (who loved what he did) and mine, and I was always grateful for the food (gratitude).

Regular supermarket food is no comparison to organically grown food, it's an entirely different category of food imo.

For anyone looking to include more raw foods, fruits and vegetables etc in their diet I recommend Mt Best Cookbook by Melbourne Scientist (and explorer of the physics of consciousness) Tom Chalko. It is in print, and digital, and free at the link below. I gave a donation as I found the book very useful.

http://bioresonant.com/bookshop.html

http://bioresonant.com/freebooks.html

His book also "The Joy of Perfect Health" is one of the best books I have ever read on Fasting, written from his actual experiences and results, very practical.

IA56
1st November 2014, 10:37 AM
Hi John and all.

How would a Daily raw food diet look like, to be sure you get all the minerals and vitamins and stuff that you do not start to develop mal nutrition??

Love
ia

Dreamweaver
2nd November 2014, 04:15 AM
Though I do not adhere to a raw foods diet I attempt a well rounded organic garden yearly, make my own compost and soil dressings, plant a lot of vegetable color variety, heavy on superfood veggies like kale, and healing herbs, several bean varieties, and using canning/pickling techniques that support good digestive health - and grow sprouts through the winter. I suppliment with a good multivitamin, and use coconut oil, olive oil and butter in cooking.

Google nutritional content of foods you are interested in.... I highly recommend organic anything.

2 cents ; )

Dreamweaver
2nd November 2014, 04:22 AM
One thing I have learned the hard way - the more I practiced energy work and sought spirit, the more sensitive I became to toxins. Now I have to be very careful. Spirit hasn't tolerated cigarettes, alcohol beyond 2 - 3 glasses of wine at a time (lol) and many medications.

crcall
2nd November 2014, 05:45 AM
Buttercup... Before you make choices about specific diets be sure to investigate fully the possible outcomes. I have known many actual pagans in my practice. I am a practicing Homeopathic, Naturopathic, neuromuscular, acupuncture, Dr. have been in practice for over 20 years, while at the health club I belong to I was sitting in a Jacuzzi winding down after a very difficult work out, sitting directly across me were two individuals that I had engaged in conversation with. We got into the discussion pertaining to specific diets and they informed me they were both strict vagrants. As the conversation went on I found out their ages, the girl being 42 had all the appearance in her face and body features of being well into her 70s, her husband being 45 appeared to be in his 80s. Their ages did not correspond to their actual appearance, many other vagrants I have in my practice have exactly the same problem.

The human body has an innate need for different enzymes that can only be found in " Turkey, Fish, Chicken " these enzymes cannot and of never been reproduced in any laboratory to this very day they are what keeps the cells in the skin pliable and keeps the aging process in check no makeups or body oils made from laboratories can do the same things that these enzymes actually do. Applying oils to the skin only blocks the skins way of being able to breathe through the pores.

Do research on any diet you are considering. For on some of them the resulting effects are "IRREVERSIBLE !"

newfreedom
9th June 2015, 10:11 PM
If anyone does google cymatics, please note that the sand like material, oil or water used in the process do not create the vibrations - they respond to it - or carry vibration. Now - think about energy movement in the human body. If you've actually experienced energy movement you would realize having eaten broccoli vs steak makes no difference.

i am processing animal beings as food again at the moment.... it's a real issue for me... tears me apart... all the time....

Eating Broccoli or steak makes no difference.... how can that be correct ?

Broccoli is broccoli ... and steak is steak (or dead cow, as i like to call it, being extreme i could even call it murdered cow)

i have experienced energy movement & i have experienced eating small amounts of 'dead cow' back in 2011 when i was pack eating with my dogs & my Tod-dog was dying........... eating steak made a huge subtle energetic difference in me & 'threw' me into much processing symptoms....

So i would have to disagree...

Dreamweaver
11th June 2015, 05:03 AM
I would think the difference for you has to do with the emotional associations with eating meat, arising out of your values and beliefs. Its not in the nature of the meat. The energetic response is in the nature of the emotional content connected to an idea.

newfreedom
11th June 2015, 06:24 AM
I would think the difference for you has to do with the emotional associations with eating meat, arising out of your values and beliefs. Its not in the nature of the meat. The energetic response is in the nature of the emotional content connected to an idea.

Hi DreamWeaver, thanks for replying...

Ah, i get what your saying & do see what you mean... ie. the set up here is for us to eat each other, you are right on with it being emotional for myself...

Now as i did mention earlier in this thread, i remember hearing knowledge (from Dr. John Whitman Ray, i had thought ? ? ) that dying flesh bodies have a physiological mechanism of decay built with in them, which begins immediatly on 'death' & i also thought (is this a myth one ? ?) that if you are going to eat 'dead flesh bodies' then one should consume it immediatly on death, eat raw & eat every last bit of it

i have Dr. John Whitman rays video course, if i ever have the luxury of watching them again (we have no videoplayer!) then i will most certainly get back here & share what John says ..... till then 'peaceful eating to us ALL' xxx

ButterflyWoman
11th June 2015, 06:31 AM
dying flesh bodies have a physiological mechanism of decay built with in them, which begins immediatly on 'death'
Decay is caused primarily by bacteria and is accelerated by conditions such as heat (which allows the bacteria to grow much faster). If you put flesh in a freezer (or the antarctic or something), it doesn't decay, or, at least, it decays at a tremendously decelerated rate. There are examples of frozen bodies from thousands of years ago, which show little decay at all. So, no, there is no "mechanism" within the actual flesh body. It's the environment that causes the decay.

newfreedom
11th June 2015, 06:38 AM
Decay is caused primarily by bacteria and is accelerated by conditions such as heat (which allows the bacteria to grow much faster). If you put flesh in a freezer (or the antarctic or something), it doesn't decay, or, at least, it decays at a tremendously decelerated rate. There are examples of frozen bodies from thousands of years ago, which show little decay at all. So, no, there is no "mechanism" within the actual flesh body. It's the environment that causes the decay.

Yeah, i'm using the wrong words, i'm trying to 'wing it' because i don't hold the accurate information we were given... but there's something i'm sure :wink:

ButterflyWoman
11th June 2015, 08:29 AM
No worries. ;)

lord.of.the.now
8th August 2015, 11:50 PM
The downside to raising vibration is you need to work on your stuff. It's not that easy peasy

When you raise your vibration things come to the surface for healing

This is a long term commitment or process

This is what robert bruce doesn't mention talking about the subject

raising vibration threw raw food diet

lord.of.the.now
8th August 2015, 11:58 PM
because more then 10.000 angels healing me currently on all levels I have the opperutnity to align myself to a heaven vibration by connecting to high vibration angel oracle cards

CFTraveler
10th August 2015, 12:38 AM
Actually Robert does mention this in many of his works. I just heard him mention this in the Raising Kundalini series, and I'm pretty sure he has gone over this here and there.

lord.of.the.now
10th August 2015, 04:09 AM
Sorry my bad
I cant believe i didn't know that
I was completely unaware of that