PDA

View Full Version : Guys . . .

GMAN12
20th October 2014, 06:51 AM
I may be dead by next year or sooner. Some of you know I live in Hawaii. Well, I've been told that a tsunami coming from a huge California earthquake will happen sometime this year. Usually I just toss something like that on the side ( and i'm pretty sure I posted that information here before ), but after all the news nowadays saying California is overdue for a large megathrust earthquake (capable of making waves 30-100+) makes me even more hesitant. There have been many group conscious dreams in my city with people all telling something that relates to a giant wave and a seer who lives here confirms allegations and my other friend who does tarot readings as well.

If you don't see me posting here more than a month after it happens, i'm probably dead.

(just very scared of the major outcome)

ButterflyWoman
20th October 2014, 07:04 AM
California has been overdue for a huge earthquake for centuries. The ones that have been happening have been relatively small, in geological terms. So this is not news, in other words. The whole "California is going to fall off the continent" thing has been going around for a very long time (I used to live there, just for the record; we joked about it all the time.)

And the fact is, any one of us could die at any time. Freak and not-so-freak accidents happen constantly, and people die in sudden and bizarre ways. There is no anticipating something like that, and there's absolutely no point in worrying about it. Fear doesn't prevent death, it only prevents LIFE. So try not to fixate on it. If you start fearing every possibility of death, you stop living.

CFTraveler
20th October 2014, 02:35 PM
I have to agree.

Neil Templar
21st October 2014, 09:50 AM
There's been a lot of mention of a Tsunami recently in quite a few blogs i follow, however it's a Tsunami of LOVE. The global shift towards unity consciousness we're witnessing.
As water has long been accepted as being symbolic of emotions, perhaps this is what people have been seeing, and misinterpreting it?

CFTraveler
21st October 2014, 01:09 PM
I hope so, we sure need it.