PDA

View Full Version : My Dog

GRANT
20th October 2014, 04:33 PM
Hi Gang,

I just had to write about this.
I had a Pom who died 3.5 yrs.ago.
She often visualized herself to me; we projected many times together.
I moved into a new place and she would come and visit all the time. I have another dog, who never seen the other.
She would know when my original dog would come to see me.

I've just move into a new place 3 months ago. I've never seen nor felt my dogs presents here. However, there is a new "dog" here. Sometimes I see partial parts of him?her. I've never seen the whole "dog". This new dog will roam my house, lie by me, jump on the furniture. I just let it do what it wants to do. I said to myself," The next time it comes here, I'll call out to it.".

It hasn't been back here in 2 weeks, so I could not call to it. (I just may try anyway)

I thought it might be my dog in a projected state waiting for me to project, since the parts of the dog I saw looked like my dog.

Now, this is strange--I went out to my driveway 3 days ago and saw a dog standing in my driveway. The dog, was exactly like my original one that died. The dog just stared at me for a minute or so. I was overjoyed.

In a few moments a new neighbor drove up into his place across the street. The dog was his and he was driving around looking for it. I never seen this person before; of course he was new.

Questions: Where is my new "ghost" dog.; was the dog standing in my driveway staring at me my original dog? (but in a different time). We had some kind of connection when we saw eachother--but I don't know what-------

Grant

CFTraveler
20th October 2014, 06:59 PM
It's possible that the fact that you miss your old dog and expected him motivated your neighbor's dog to project to you. I believe they can and do this.

GRANT
20th October 2014, 09:18 PM
My dog and I would sometimes project together. One of us would wait for the other. We would play in an Astral meadow. Her other friends, like dogs; but, not dogs; and also projecting from somewhere, would join us. We would play and fly and all run together until, somehow, we would know its time to stop and reintegrate.

Feelings of joy and happiness and freedom; exhilaration--I just cannot explain the happinees we all had playing together.

I guess, if I tried, we still can do that-------------

GRANT
21st October 2014, 08:16 PM
I tried calling last night with no luck; but, I did see my deceased wife !!!!!!

GRANT
10th November 2014, 01:59 AM
Alas, My "ghost dog returned 2 nights ago.
My present dog and I were on the couch. Suddenly, the dog came and ran back and forth across my floor.
I did not try to look, but my present dog did.
I was not going to look because of other things that come to me usually go away if I look at them.
I called for it to come and sit with us, but it just kept running, went through the wall ; now I'm waiting for him/her to come back.
Grant

buttercup
10th November 2014, 10:11 AM
wow. you sound like you have such amazing experiences. sounds so gratifying.i hope i can have an out of body experience soon.