PDA

View Full Version : Please confirm if this is real

Searching4Guru
24th October 2014, 05:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5tr3j92Et0
Is this actually real? Can energy be seen by the camera?

ButterflyWoman
24th October 2014, 07:17 AM
The experience of a psiball is very common. I've felt it, so have many, many other people who have tried it. You experience it when doing Tai Chi (something I learned from an Eastern Cultures class at university many years ago). Is it "real"? Well, people experience it, and experience events they feel are related to it. So, sure, it's real.

If you're asking if the video effect is added, I don't know. I do know that there are probably any number of things that could cause that effect (camera lenses are tricky things; dust, light, all sorts of stuff can cause all kinds of effects). I don't know why someone would take the time to add something like that, but some people do. My entire reaction to the question, though, seems to be, "Meh". :)

I know that's not the answer you're looking for. I just really can't see any importance in knowing if a camera has actually caught something like that or if it's a hoax. The experience of chi energy is definitely something millions of people have had. Pictures of it won't make that any less or any more real. This is just what I see when I look at the question. I'm including it because it's probably a perspective that's a little different. Take it for what it's worth. ;) (Someone will get something from this paragraph; I am starting to understand that my impulses to write stuff like this is not always for the benefit of people in the thread. Could be some random Googler, could be someone years from now, could be anything at all. I will probably never know. But I write it, and let it be, planting seeds and moving on, as it were. :D)

CFTraveler
24th October 2014, 01:48 PM
I think chi is real, like BW, I've felt it, and received it from my Tai Chi teacher. I don't know about the video, although, like BW said, it's really of no consequence to me.

Searching4Guru
24th October 2014, 09:11 PM
I understand that energy and creating shapes with energy is a real thing. I also practice this daily (although i am a beginner) of course it is no consequence to anyone because we all know this is real.

What I am trying to get at is... If he is faking it with photoshop or what ever else or can a camera really see distortions because what i am interested in is trying it myself and I don't want to get on a track of working hard up to something like making my psiball so dense and then spin in its own axis super fast and then let it tornado out for something that isn't even possible.

When I was in boot camp I was able to see aura without a doubt (with my normal eyes [i wonder why...]), but i didn't know about psi balls till after. After boot camp I slowly started losing that ability and now I can only see it if I smoke Marijuana and it isn't ever as clear as it was when I was in boot camp. Then I took LSD about 2 years ago and not only I could see the aura's shapes I could even see colors in relation to what mood people were in. Most people's auras just go up into the air but some ppl have it concentrated hugging close to their skin not spilling out. My drill sgt's was like that and his friend who is in Special Forces was like that too (No LSD experience, this was in boot camp time). This is the background I am coming from.

So can a camera see aura/chi/energy/psion? Btw, what does BW stand for?

CFTraveler
24th October 2014, 09:31 PM
To tell you the truth, I couldn't see anything on the video. For whatever it's worth.

IA56
25th October 2014, 04:04 AM
I know this is possible because I have experienced it by my self and bean able to create it too....It did freaken me out and I have not dared to try it again...as you by now know I am very scarred old women :-)

Love
ia

ButterflyWoman
25th October 2014, 08:16 AM
I don't want to get on a track of working hard up to something like making my psiball so dense and then spin in its own axis super fast and then let it tornado out for something that isn't even possible.
This is an odd thing to worry about. :)

The best way to learn about chi is to work with it. You can find out firsthand, and, frankly, that's the only way to really learn anything, but especially things esoteric and subjective like energy work.

So can a camera see aura/chi/energy/psion?
Short answer: I doubt it. Longer answer: Anything is possible.

I doubt very much that you'll find any kind of definitive answer to that question, given the nature of the subject and how open it is to hoaxing.

Btw, what does BW stand for?
Me. :) ButterflyWoman. And "CFT" is "CFTraveler". Just a shorthand so you don't have to type out the entire username.

Oh, and just a side note. The drug references you made were pretty innocuous, but be careful with that. Robert has a "drug talk" prohibition on this forum for various legal and ethical reasons, and the mods watch it pretty carefully. I don't personally think you were out of line, so I'm not chastising you or anything, but it's something you need to be really careful with talking about. Anything that looks like advocacy (even a little bit) pretty much forces the mods to act (usually editing your post with a warning). I didn't feel you did that, so you're okay. Just letting you know for future reference. (Also, CFTraveler didn't say anything, so either she didn't notice -- unlikely -- or she feels the same way I do about it :))

HoldOrFold
28th October 2014, 02:04 AM
Not exactly psi-balls... but check out John Chang: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdYM0vNufwc
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdYM0vNufwc)
More Mo Pai: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM2a7AddGgQ

[Moderator Note: Although this member has fewer than 20 posts, we're going to approve the links as the content is pertinent and not spam. For more information please see: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php?faq=boardrules#faq_linkrules]