PDA

View Full Version : Personal experiences

GMAN12
27th October 2014, 07:54 AM
I've noticed many stories of people who got enlightenment through staying in nature itself. What I mean is, leaving all your electronics and such at home or maybe in your car for safe keeping and sitting for meditation in a land untouched by the adventurer.

I've also noticed many can't meditate due to lots of unneeded attention to random life problems. Wouldn't it be much better for someone to just sit and meditate questions far away from society? Say in the mountains or some sort? I think you can't get that type of experience in your home with the meditation music or your incense and etc.

Another thing once again: I personally think it would help with intuition and true sense deprivation.

What are your thoughts on this?

IA56
27th October 2014, 09:59 AM
Hi GMan12,

I Think that it is very important to be able to focus even in very loud inviroment, it is not hard to meditate on a top of a mountain, but what happens when you come home?? You can not focus, so I meditate in all kind of inviroment, and if I can focus in a very loud inviroment and succeed go into Deep meditation then I know that I was able to focus in right way.

Love
ia

CFTraveler
27th October 2014, 04:31 PM
Or they can just turn off the phone(s), computer and TV. A lot easier and less preparation (and excuses to not do it) needed.

GMAN12
29th October 2014, 03:34 AM
Both are quite true, but the urges to do so won't be possible to turn off anything because they won't have them with them.

Another is just to get the feel of what tranquility feels like in nature. Sure, it is in fact better to do it in public places because it builds willpower and builds a one-pointed mind, but to get the feel of it helps as well.

Dreamweaver
30th October 2014, 02:04 AM
Being in the true wilderness opens up chakras and grounds you in the elements. Its very powerful.