PDA

View Full Version : I need some clarity on an OBE that I had

Librus
30th October 2014, 04:48 AM
First of all, I was in the vibrational state and I increased the vibrations by focusing on my throat chakra, I did this because the tickling sensation at the start always starts there for me, after that my whole body exploded with energy and I immediately imagined myself floating up. As this happened I felt like my perspective completely changed, I could sense a whole another level which had so much emotion and sensory experience that it frightened me, I can't explain why I was frightened but I'm not at all fearful of negative entities on the astral. When I reached this state I felt like I recognized it and that I had been there before, it was overwhelming and it brought me back to body very quickly. It's possibly that I experienced mixed up senses as well but I can't put my finger on it yet, what could cause me to fear? Was it because I'm not used to consciously accessing this part of myself? Can you access all your hidden memories in this state, I feel like maybe I was remembering something that was hidden away for a long time. The last thing I can think of is that I was connected to my Higher Self and I experience a rote which is something that Monroe speaks about in his books for those of you that know him.

CFTraveler
30th October 2014, 12:31 PM
Usually the cause of fear is typically one of two things: Energy body feedback (the expansion) 'tickles' your amygdala because the 'animal' you senses 'another' presence and the natural fear feeds back on itself- it's a visceral, non rational fear. There is also the subconscious fear of thinking you're dying- this is more 'rational', and once you've projected a few times and not died it goes away.
And yes, it is in my experience that it's not so much that you can access all hidden memories in this state, but that you can access any nonphysical memories that may be stored 'away' from your conscious memories. I believe (or should say, think) that anything you've experienced in the nonphysical can be accessed that way. A matter or 'encoding' or 'different frequency memory storage.'

Librus
30th October 2014, 05:07 PM
That makes a lot of sense, thanks a lot, I think you are right about the non-physical memories thing as well, when I've had lucid dreams it's like I can access a huge memory bank of dreams that I've already had, but I can't access it in this state.