PDA

View Full Version : What if. . .

GMAN12
30th October 2014, 08:55 AM
I suddenly had an idea strike me right in the face. I was sitting here reading Beyond biofeedback. Basically, it shows stories of people who showed super-normal abilities to groups of people as well as being documented.

What i'm thinking is a possible restart of something like this; Another beyond biofeedback.

It seems a lot of people are starting to get into the trend of the new age spirituality. It would be great to show them what the body is made of, what is possible, and potential for new innovations.

Basically what i'm getting at is if we could get a group of people who could show such abilities. I know it would be an incredible long shot to get a Yogi, but I think it may be possible after what Swami Rama had shown the world. It would be great as well to get people who have control over the subconscious to physically cause change within themselves.

Of course, we would need all of those brainwave readers and other fluff and stuff.

Wouldn't it be amazing to document someone under Samadhi?

Liberator
11th November 2014, 09:06 PM
I guess that stuff need to forever remain in the darkness. I do not know if you experienced any kind of magic, but there are already made TV shows about "masters", who knock down anyone with a touch. It really works until anyone with antipsychical mattery comes along. Than it just can't work.

Disbelief ===> strongest belief

Sooo, we just need to stay in the shadows unless you got any counter psychician to make it all true :). (i guess it's already achived by buddisths)

Begeegs1
12th November 2014, 05:07 PM
I think that there are some studies (documentary) regarding this with a university in Canada (I forget which) who did some Carmelite nuns and a Tibetan monk with an EEG machine.

I think that it is freely available online - http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/mystical-brain/