PDA

View Full Version : About raising kundalini ?

crcall
1st November 2014, 10:49 PM
Hello, new to this forum, have a question, as I'm raising energy through the legs into the base chakra, I'm feeling pressure at my diaphragm as though a big balloon is filling up and my base chakra is spilling out all the way up into my diaphragm just below my rib cage. Each time I try to raise kundalini it stops right there with very strong pressure as though someone is pushing up into my diaphragm area yet no kundalini firing occurs. This is been happening for quite some time. How do I get past this and actually start the serpent rising ?

Robert Bruce
24th November 2014, 07:24 AM
This is fairly normal, as kundalini can raise in several different ways.

It is stopping at your solar plexus chakra, and this is usually related to issues concerning personal power and self esteem.

Continue the energy work practices, as well as taking a look at anything you can do to help heal any issues you might have that are affecting this.

Continuing with the energy work, and kundalini raising attempts, even if they stop here, is also a good way of progressively shifting this blockage issue.

How long this could take is hugely variable, from a few sessions to several years.

But, you have succeeded in activating and partially raising kundalini.

Doing extra energy work on the SP chakra, and the chakras above and below, will also help this, as will trying to pull the energy up further with your body awareness hands.

Remember the golden rule, and stop and take a break if things get too intense.

robert