PDA

View Full Version : Something Pulled My Astral Body Out

SpiritAstronaut
3rd November 2014, 06:48 PM
I am not sure if this is vital information, but this happened the first night I began performing energy-raising exercises ( I am on Day 17 of MAP).

The other night I fell asleep on the couch and woke up at about 4 AM to go back to my bed. I laid there for a while daydreaming, and I am pretty sure I lost consciousness a couple of times only to be coaxed back to the present. The next thing I know I saw this thick black thing moving over my head as if to get behind me. This was pretty weird because my eyes were closed. I then felt my body being pulled vertically backwards, like through the wall behind my bed. I was mentally screaming my head off, and all of a sudden it stopped... I think. The details are pretty blurry, but I remember thinking "Oh my gosh, am I out of my body?!" (Take into consideration the fact that I have been attempting to consciously project for a while.) I opened my eyes, but I was back in my room, and I remember examining my hands and realizing that I was not out of body. I then closed my eyes and something else happened, but I cannot remember what it was.

So, my question is: was some astral traveler/entity attempting to help me and pull me out of my physical body?

I am assuming that I may have been on the verge of projecting since I was so detached from my physical body.

Any input is greatly appreciated! :-)

dontco
3rd November 2014, 09:28 PM
Something similiar happened to me when I first started, so I thought I would send you links to the threads :-)
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?17432-Problem-Solving
and:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?17450-The-Ankle-Pulling-Thing

;-)

SpiritAstronaut
3rd November 2014, 09:46 PM
Oh, wow! I did not know so many people had experienced the same phenomena. Thanks for the helpful links! :-)

CFTraveler
4th November 2014, 02:18 AM
It's the kind of thing you don't hear about until you start looking for reasons for it. I do know that I looked for a long time before I came upon a description, and then it was like from famine to feast.

dontco
5th November 2014, 10:36 PM
Oh, wow! I did not know so many people had experienced the same phenomena. Thanks for the helpful links! :-)
Sure, NP ;) How are your projections getting along?

SpiritAstronaut
8th November 2014, 01:44 AM
I actually have not consciously projected yet, but I have been working on it for quite some time. That's the reason I was so frightened when I was pulled out of my physical body. I still have no clue as to what I can expect when I get out. :?

dontco
8th November 2014, 07:22 PM
Oh, don't worry about it, sometimes it takes a little time :-) If you're not familiar with lucid dreaming- I would try to play around with it first, if I were you :-) you can astral project from a LD and it's easier to achieve.

SpiritAstronaut
10th November 2014, 01:02 AM
Yes, I have been doing reality checks throughout the day for a couple of days, so hopefully they come through! I have always thought that it would be easier to enter the astral plane through a lucid dream because you would already be out-of-body. I am crossing my fingers that I get a lucid dream sooner rather than later! :-D