PDA

View Full Version : schoolbus and parachute lucid dream

buttercup
9th November 2014, 07:34 AM
I had a dream about a week ago that I was on a schoolbus about to jump off as if it was a plane and being guided by an older male who was like a teacher figure or one in charge to put my parachute on as he helped me put it on. Any ideas what this could mean? I found some ideas from googling but nothing quite exact. The dream mood felt calm,like this was standard procedure and there wasn't any emergency feelings in the dream. I would almost liken to almost a mundane feeling in the dream as if it was just another school day.

IA56
9th November 2014, 08:27 AM
I had a dream about a week ago that I was on a schoolbus about to jump off as if it was a plane and being guided by an older male who was like a teacher figure or one in charge to put my parachute on as he helped me put it on. Any ideas what this could mean? I found some ideas from googling but nothing quite exact. The dream mood felt calm,like this was standard procedure and there wasn't any emergency feelings in the dream. I would almost liken to almost a mundane feeling in the dream as if it was just another school day.

Hi buttercup,
As I see Dream symbolism as bus or what ever traveling device is some of your bodies, here in your Dream it was a bus, but you got a parachut on you (flying lessons) because you have not developed yet the flying skills therefore it was a bus.....you felt secure and comfortable and you had total faith/trust on your teacher...very good. Congrats!!

Love
ia

buttercup
10th November 2014, 09:26 AM
I definitely took the dream as a positive omen. :) I did worry a bit later wondering if it was a bad sign. This was meant as a reply to IA56