PDA

View Full Version : Feeling kundalini energy constantly 24/7 since spontaneous awakening 4 years ago

Dreamscape
18th November 2014, 12:21 AM
Hi there, my awakening began in the fall of 2010 and my life and body has not been the same since then. I am so happy that this experience happened but I wish I had someone to guide me through it better, I feel there is a lot of BS written about Kundalini, a lot of 'belief system' orientated information that is not necessarily true so for the longest time I resisted calling my experience Kundalini. Despite knowing that nothing else seemed to convey the magnitude of my experiences. I believe these 'spontaneous' awakenings are increasing across the planet, more and more people need to know how to handle this energy.

In my case an intense energy that felt like electricity travelled through my body with a bright light, static noises and the onset of an OBE but the thing is ever since this first experience the energy has not stopped. Ever since it began it is there constantly 24/7 in the beginning it was so intense I could not sleep at night and if I attempted to sleep on my back it would push my consciousness inward resulting in an OBE. Since then the energy has tamed but it is there, like a constant reminder of the subtler planes but I don't know what to do with it and how to cultivate it so that I can have more OBE experiences. Also I've not met anyone else where they feel the kundalini energy all the time. It basically feels like my energy body is vibrating all the time, it has become a part of normal life now but at one point I thought I was losing my mind. I'm a energy practioner/teacher but even I do not understand the energy completely and how to fully harness it so that it might be useful to myself and others.

Dreamscape
21st November 2014, 10:28 PM
I'm going to post this in the ask RObert forum. Thanks feel free to delete this thread.

Robert Bruce
24th November 2014, 07:45 AM
The most effective way of stopping kundalini related energy like you have is to exercise to the point of total exhaustion. Then the energy will normally stop as if switched off.

Other grounding practices can also help, including eating heavy foods, electrical grounding, etc, etc.

I hope you have taken my 'raising kundalini' course as this contains a great deal of advice on the subject that might help.

Some energy problems can take years to settle down, but there is a lot you can do to ease things.

peace, robert