GRANT
21st November 2014, 12:58 AM
How do I place an Avitar to my posts?

GRANT
21st November 2014, 01:10 AM
Got it--Thanks

GRANT
21st November 2014, 01:14 AM
I really see a dome like this, I can travel beyond it, of course. I usually grab onto it to pull myself out. Its kind of like a web, without the web; but it can be grabbed like a net.

I don't know how high it is. I grab it with really long Astral arms. I would guess, to me, it appears to be about 10 miles up. I can just reach up and grab it and pull myself out when the vibrations come.

CFTraveler
21st November 2014, 02:14 AM
That is cool. I never see anything graphical like other people do- the closest I come to is flying away from an environment and seeing demarcation marks, and walls and ceilings as if each area were some sort of stage.

GRANT
21st November 2014, 10:49 PM
I kind of think each area is different and some do have ceilings and walls. In a past post I mentioned "dimensions" as "places" as opposed to the mathematical ones.

Last night I became very lucid and where I was I do not know. Some famous singer, who I also did not know who he was, yelled at me. I walked away; but after a moments thought returned and meanly pointed my finger at him an told him" Don't you ever yell at me again." He then put his head down on a table and "shriveled" up. I wonder if he was a dweller. Yhis place had walls and a ceiling.

CFTraveler
22nd November 2014, 05:26 PM
Sounds like it. You prob. passed some sort of test.