PDA

View Full Version : Cartoon Dreams

22nd July 2006, 06:22 PM
Has anyone else had cartoon dreams?

When I was about 10 years old, I remember this dream because it was unlike any dream I had ever had before. I dreamt about school and my classmates, except, everything was in technicolor and everyone talked in those funny little cartoon bubbles coming from thier mouths! It was so vivid and strange.

22nd July 2006, 06:33 PM
I had an out of body past life regression once that I couldn't figure out. I was trying to discover the cause of my asthma working with a regressionist. I ended up in a Roman temple. It's a long story, but there was a woman who looked like a cartoon. Everyone else was normal. When I was taken to the death scene, she drowned me in a Roman tub. I had my eyes open and was looking up calmly at her after I thrashed around. Totally realistic.

For the longest time, I thought I might have been making it up because this person was a cartoon. At an advanced hypno training session, I discovered that it was my current sister (today) in that past lifetime, and she was the one who had killed me. We are very close in this lifetime, so I was substituting a cartoon for her in my regression because I wasn't prepared to believe she could have killed me. Vvvveeerrrrryyyy interesting.

Neg
12th August 2006, 07:45 AM
haha! yes! i love cartoon dreams. just the other night i had a dream i was a pikachu and have been havin a lil fun whenever projecting lately by shapeshifting into pikachu =) of course i make sure to take a good look at myself in the mirror.

another one i was a 3D polygonal mario. princess peach and i discussed getting married, after i had fought to save her from soem badies.

i was a part of the southpark crew one time, too.