PDA

View Full Version : Something prevents me from doing sport

Sharon
27th November 2014, 10:37 AM
Half a year ago I made a decision to do body building. My psychic health is not well and sport makes me feel healthier and stronger. I want to look good and I want to be healthy. Exactly that time my appendicitis inflamed and the doctors said I better wait untill it stops aiching so i didn't do sport about two months. Right after I started again I broke my leg. So I was ot of doing sport for another month and a half. Now the leg is okay and finally I was happy to do sport but now I got heart problems. My pulse is 105 in the morning and I cant do sport again. This seems to never end, something is like laughing at me! How do I stop it? Is there anything I can do to be free to do sport?

IA56
27th November 2014, 10:51 AM
Half a year ago I made a decision to do body building. My psychic health is not well and sport makes me feel healthier and stronger. I want to look good and I want to be healthy. Exactly that time my appendicitis inflamed and the doctors said I better wait untill it stops aiching so i didn't do sport about two months. Right after I started again I broke my leg. So I was ot of doing sport for another month and a half. Now the leg is okay and finally I was happy to do sport but now I got heart problems. My pulse is 105 in the morning and I cant do sport again. This seems to never end, something is like laughing at me! How do I stop it? Is there anything I can do to be free to do sport?

The strong feeling I get from your note is....YOU have to understand something of importance Before you can do sports...Like your Health, maybe lack of nutrition or right nutrition....Have you checked your blood status and minerals and stuff....that you do not have some lack or illness what must be corrected first Before you can start with sports??

Love
ia

CFTraveler
27th November 2014, 04:31 PM
When they sort out the reason you have such a high resting rate (can you share? If not that's ok) you might be able to do things like take walks- and see it as a healthy thing to do, instead of the more intense types of workout.

Sinera
27th November 2014, 06:37 PM
Is your heart problem diagnosed? And you doctors telling you that exercise is NOT an option. Or do you just have a high blood pressure / or pulse which can be due to various reasons (out of itself, kidneys, psychological, drugs and nutrition stuffed blood vessels with arteriosclerosis, your thyroid, your diet, diabetes, etc. pp). I'd work on your nutrition too and I think it's better to start with endurance sports like walking or (later) jogging (if possible), but always check with your therapists first of course. Endurance exercise can be good for hyper and hypotension alike in the long run (pun intended), it is also good for many other illnesses although people just do not want to believe it, even for chronic diseases. Sports or "just movement" can be an important factor to help to heal. So if you cannot start with a high profile action, just start slow with walking, every day a bit more, then jogging etc. That is how I cured my lower bowel problems many years ago (and with nothing else, nutritional changes only came later even...).

Sharon
28th November 2014, 07:42 PM
The strong feeling I get from your note is....YOU have to understand something of importance Before you can do sports...Like your Health, maybe lack of nutrition or right nutrition....Have you checked your blood status and minerals and stuff....that you do not have some lack or illness what must be corrected first Before you can start with sports??

Love
ia
My blood shows I have the inflaming process in me. I suffer from chronical disease connected with intestines... It makes my life sad and uncomfortable. Maybe that can be the case?

Sharon
28th November 2014, 07:54 PM
When they sort out the reason you have such a high resting rate (can you share? If not that's ok) you might be able to do things like take walks- and see it as a healthy thing to do, instead of the more intense types of workout.
The rate is high due to high anxiety.

CFTraveler
28th November 2014, 08:44 PM
Then, if it's not cardiac, deal with the anxiety in positive ways- take a walk, and stop requiring vigorous exercise of yourself, because when you place high expectations of yourself, you are giving yourself the anxiety that defeats you.
Don't walk because it's 'exercise', do it because it brings you pleasure.