PDA

View Full Version : Getting pulled back in.

Serpentarius
28th November 2014, 11:46 PM
Hi all,

Since mid 2012 up until just recently I was not living in a particularly 'spiritual' way, except an odd meditation session here and there to focus my thoughts. I was done.
It changed few weeks back when for some reason I sent intents/affirmations into the universe, asking for guidance.
Then last week I manically returned to doing energy work, every day, whenever I remember. It has 'just do it' pressure with it, an intense drive. All interest in spiritual development returned as well.

I thought I was done with it completely, now I'm back in. But was I really done, or just taking a break? :/

SoulSail
29th November 2014, 02:50 AM
Hey Serpentarius,

What makes you think one moment (day, week, etc.) is more spiritually useful than any other? Where's the boundary between things of spirit and not-spirit, time off and time on? Could every single, waking and sleeping moment be equal to one another? Something I like to keep in mind is that both death and life arise spontaneously. Every moment is born and cast off before the next--change like ink dropped into clear water.

In short, you're never "done" because you've been doing this forever in one constant, present tense moment that had no beginning, hence, no end. The objects (bodies, places, things) change and you observe this, but what holds that awareness?

Loooong winded for: You never left. Welcome back.

Soul