PDA

View Full Version : Whoa ghost photo

SoulSail
29th November 2014, 04:03 PM
Hey folks, thought I'd post this one simply because it's 100% genuine, clear and was just taken at my girlfriend's place of employment.

We live in an old, Civil War neighborhood. We got lots of stuff here.

I'm leaving out specifics of who took the shot and where exactly, but I can assure you this is "real" thing--whatever that means.

Soul756

ButterflyWoman
30th November 2014, 05:38 AM
That's very odd. I can't place the apparent costume. Looks almost like a monk or something, but I wouldn't expect to see that in relation to the Civil War. I don't know where you live, but was it once under Spanish rule? (A lot of the American South was, especially Florida, but not only Florida.) It kind of reminds me of a 16th-17th century Spanish priest or monk or similar.

Giorgia
30th November 2014, 07:44 AM
:?:I see a child, female, with a long dress.

IA56
30th November 2014, 08:27 AM
I see a short person on a bike like viecho....

Love
ia

susan
30th November 2014, 11:52 AM
I thought a child also with a wide collar with two layers of clothing. I see a layer finishing ( dress) before what might have been a coat that is longer.
And while I'm here just to reciprocate the " hello" Soul.

SoulSail
30th November 2014, 02:48 PM
It appears as a little girl in early, American garb. That collar style was very popular for the time this area was settled. I find it interesting that she's in a coat and it is definitely winter here!

Sinera
30th November 2014, 06:39 PM
if you google pic for e.g. "girl dress civil war" or "girl dress 19th century" similar dress styles for girls come up, fits the pattern of the civil war era perfectly

CFTraveler
30th November 2014, 07:28 PM
Yep, that headdress seemed funny to me. Like a bonnet or something like it.

LPCF
30th November 2014, 08:43 PM
When I saw this thread, my first impressions were also of a young girl in a long dress. Fascinating. What sort of camera took this photo? At what time of day? Have you looked at the history of that specific building to see if there is a story about this girl?

Great to see you, SS! Hope you are well! Miss your optimistic and thought provoking threads.

SoulSail
30th November 2014, 09:09 PM
Hey LPCF!

Very good to see you. This was actually snapped on an iPhone. The story is rather ordinary. My girlfriend and her ex-husband both work for the same company where the picture was taken just two days ago. He was in the "shop" which is about all I can say in that regard, and he felt he was being watched, as in REALLY watched to the spooky point. Ghosts aren't unusual in our neck of the woods at all, so he got his phone out and got this. To give you some reference point, we are minutes from this:

http://www.civilwar.org/battlefields/brandy-station.html

And the train tracks you see on this web site are sitting squarely behind the shop where the picture was snapped.

We have a "ghost" in our home, though I believe it may be a feline. It walks over my feet gently each night, just before I fall asleep. I'm used to waiting for it, and if my GF is asleep (so I don't weird her out), I'll whisper to the animal. Welcome it. That sort of thing. I project more here than I have in previous places, but I suspect this is more to my constant yoga schedule and meditation, which definitely loosen the gears.

One night I had a woman walk smack through the wall, sit on me in a friendly manner and whisper what seemed like ancient secrets in my ear for what seemed a long time. It was the single most lucid encounter I've ever had. It was so lucid in fact, I had to ask the woman to quiet a bit unless she wanted to wake my girl sleeping just next to me.

I remember asking the entity what her name was and she said, "Ra".

That's where things got interesting, but that's for another time.

Blessings to all!

Soul

Beekeeper
6th December 2014, 01:18 AM
This is very interesting, SoulSail, especially since the person who snapped it felt he was being watched. I see a little girl in period dress too.

SoulSail
6th December 2014, 12:39 PM
I want to know who put her in the coat...

Also, I plan to head to that office with two cameras and my EVP stuff hopefully before Christmas. It's just down the street. I'll let you all know if anything shows. I don't generally care to play ghost hunter anymore, but this whole area is lit up like a tree with activity so maybe I can find something interesting to post.

Soul

CFTraveler
6th December 2014, 10:27 PM
How fascinating. If I lived closer to you, I'd be 'all up in there' too.

SoulSail
7th December 2014, 12:46 AM
Took my son to the Graffiti House, which is next door. Thousands of Confederate troops came through, encamped, and signed the walls all over. I showed the ghost pic to the tour guide and he was thrilled, said they've identified up to 40 ghosts at the Graffiti House, only three bedrooms. I took tons of pics, but no aberrations showed for me.

Another time, perhaps.

LPCF
9th December 2014, 09:38 PM
I remember asking the entity what her name was and she said, "Ra".

That's where things got interesting, but that's for another time.

I'd love to hear more about this! I wish you success with the AVP recordings, too. Have you thought of taking Charlie with you? He might sense something, as dogs are very sensitive to such things.

But (of course!) the thing which personally interests me is about your experience with the cat. Do you just sense his energetic presence, or do you get any feel for what he looks like?

I look forward to your reply - that's not just politeness, it's true!

SoulSail
10th December 2014, 05:55 PM
Hi LPCF,

The feeling of my cat's paws on my feet at night, from when I was young, reminds me of the sensation I feel at night now, but not entirely like it. I really have no idea what's touching my blanket.

As for ghosts in general, I just don't know anymore. Why does anything appear in this awareness? Reality is instructive, as in a, "you are here, and here is you" way. So what's this little girl photo about? There's a picture there, another may say a configuration of dots. Either way, nothing is separate. Is belief forming the reality I see, really? What do I believe about cats and little girls in civil war spook pics? It's like decoding a dream, just decoding the waking dream, if that makes sense.

What's your take?

Soul

MooSaysTheCat
11th December 2014, 04:29 AM
So...um I feel kind of awkward asking this....but where is this photo that everyone is talking about? Is there a link? Or is the photo itself a ghost and I'm simply not good enough to "see" it? Please help (>.

susan
11th December 2014, 10:08 AM
Page 1 of this thread.
1st post

SoulSail
11th December 2014, 10:58 AM
Behold it is written that the long awaited anointed One shall NOT be able to see the "Whoa Ghost Photo"!!! :jawdrop:

That or after looking at the first post you realize your browser isn't your friend or something like that...let me know and I can send direct if you like.

Soul

MooSaysTheCat
11th December 2014, 03:21 PM
I see the link now. I think my internet was acting up and simply didn't load it.

Looks like a typical modern Chinese girl in a "cute" winter outfit to me. Also I started sneezing like crazy the moment I saw the photo.....I do not appreciate that ghost lady...

SoulSail
11th December 2014, 03:25 PM
Blaming ghosts for stuff, I hadn't thought of that!

:idea:

MooSaysTheCat
11th December 2014, 03:36 PM
Blaming ghosts for stuff, I hadn't thought of that!

:idea:

It comes with maturity. ; )

....I just sneezed again like 3 times.