PDA

View Full Version : Strange Experience

mizu
1st December 2014, 04:41 AM
Hello Gnu,

I had an interesting experience yesterday morning that I can't seem to make any sense of. I was laying in bed with my girlfriend in that half-asleep state since I'd just laid back down after using the restroom. After an indeterminable amount of time, I experienced an intense flashing light (white light) in my minds eye that immediately shocked me awake. My girlfriend woke up besides me noticing my sudden movement, and when I told her what happened, she rationalized that it must have been the sun poking from behind the blinds. I tried telling her it couldn't have been that; my eyes were watering slightly as if it had been a strong light that I looked into. I brushed it off and went back into that strange in-between until some time later my girlfriend jerked up and said "stop that!" Her sudden movement had frightened me awake, and when I asked her what, she asked me to stop taking pictures of her (something I like to do when she doesn't realize it :angelic: lol). This time I was completely innocent, and it appears she accused me of taking a picture of her sleeping because she saw what she thought was the flash from my camera phone on her closed eyes.

There you have it. Two mysterious flashes of light in two separate individuals. I spoke to her about it later that day and she was just as stumped as me about it.

Anybody think they may be able to speculate on what was going on here? :confused:

susan
1st December 2014, 09:04 AM
hello and welcome Gnu,
I'm going to just throw out what I'm thinking here. Obviously the first thought would be to eliminate any external interference.( curtains open slightly )
That eliminated , have you been doing any extra brow centre work. A flash like this could be a small brow centre strobe. If you have been then how did your partner see the same?
Well often I feel I've been communicating with my HB whilst just hovering above body in that slight light trance state. Once I was raising up from my body heading for the window when I looked back to see my husband's etheric body try to stop me. His body seemed to stretch and twist and his arm reached up as high as the top of the window trying to stop me leaving. This was a strange event and it was weeks later I read in two books that our bodies can stretch a long distance when reaching out. It is very pliable.

If so could your partner have been in that light trance stage and witnessed the strobe?
If you haven't been doing any brow work then maybe someone here will know of a connection between your day time activity of being exposed to flash lights and how this can carry through to both of you in the trance state. I have no knowledge in this area.
Hope you get some more suggestions.

CFTraveler
1st December 2014, 02:54 PM
Brow center strobe, or 'light in the head' phenomenon. Both happen.

SoulSail
1st December 2014, 05:52 PM
The Mind is shared, we're all connected, hence, she saw what you felt. Beyond human layers it's all One so we "know" things about others or feel their feelings or whatnot. In other words prepare for a realization ride.

Soul

mizu
1st December 2014, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the quick replies everyone!

In response, I will admit that I've been doing light energy work lately in efforts to get back in the swing of things, but I guess I rationalized away from a strobe because I didn't feel any tingles or sensations that I usually associate with NEW. Also because my energy work has been on my entire body and not concentrated in the brow area specifically.

Is it common to experience a light brow center strobe with just visuals and no tingling or the like? I'm quite green on the experience side of things.

I've never heard of the light in the head phenomenon, but I'd love a link to somewhere I can get a good description of it. I do know that my girlfriend has a knack for dreaming things that haven't happened yet. She's pretty "sensitive" in general. She has no control of it, but I could imagine that she might have tuned psychically into my experience and then fell back asleep only to "see" what had just happened to me. This is where everyone being connected definitely comes in.

Thanks again all; should the experience develop at all, I'll definitely be back with more.

CFTraveler
2nd December 2014, 03:05 AM
I don't know if there is a good thread on it (I have to look) but it's the phenomenon that is not a strobe, it's just when you're in the dark and suddenly everything looks (with eyes closed) like someone turned the light on- it's luminous enough. If you open your eyes you can see it's dark, but when you close them it's bright (yellow or gold for me). As if the lightbulb were in the back of your eyes- indirect, but bright. And it can last for hours and happen for no apparent reason.
The first time I experienced it was in a time of a lot of stress, and after that when I was 'religiously/spiritually' inspired. After some time, it just happened randomly, sometimes when I went to bed, and wasn't sleepy or anything. I can go a long time without experiencing it and then having it happen-for no apparent reason.
A lot of mystical meaning has been ascribed to it (which I don't share) but for me, it just happens randomly, and nothing special happens after that.

mizu
2nd December 2014, 06:21 PM
Very interesting. After further questioning, my girlfriend told me she has experienced the light two previous times: once, while she was napping and another time when she was falling asleep in class. Both times the light disappeared when she opened her eyes and came to. As you wrote, nothing special does seem to happen after. Whatever it means, thanks for sharing CFTraveler :D