PDA

View Full Version : Energy raising - hands vs. feet

robbo
12th December 2014, 02:41 PM
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone has a preference between raising energy from hands or feet, when not doing a full body circuit.

Personally I find it easier to raise energy from my feet when I'm not meditating, but I prefer the feeling of energy from my hands. It feels stronger, almost dizzying.

Just wondering what everyone's viewpoint is on these two centres

CFTraveler
12th December 2014, 05:35 PM
I like both but I usually raise energy from my feet. I usually associate my hands with radiation, if this makes any sense.

Serpentarius
12th December 2014, 08:16 PM
I always raise energy through both hands and feet, though my hands seem to be more sensitive to energy.

robbo
13th December 2014, 11:25 AM
Interestingly I was energy raising through my hands this morning and through closed eyes I saw a purple orb like thing move in circles. A bit like the tail of a comet. I used to see this a few yeas ago when I last energy raised but seeing it again only just reminded me. Is this to do with hand energy or is this third eye related do you think?

Edit - forgot to say it was predominantly moving counter clockwise

susan
13th December 2014, 12:23 PM
Just recently I read Robert say that even raising energy in the hands helps to develop the upper chakras .

robbo
13th December 2014, 12:55 PM
Just recently I read Robert say that even raising energy in the hands helps to develop the upper chakras .

I suppose even from a practical standpoint that makes sense as you draw energy from your shoulders and down past your throat, heart and solar plexus.