PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun: if you where an alien....

MooSaysTheCat
13th December 2014, 07:20 AM
I think this might be interesting...if only just for fun.

If you where an alien and where tasked with establishing contact with a human. The mission would only consist of establishing a stable connection with the aim of understanding human "culture" and habits better without causing any or only low and non permanent damage to the human (hehe).

What would be the traits, age and overall type of human ?

For example would you pick a young child, a more mature and experienced elder or adult or maybe a teenager?

Any specific country? A person with a high lever of ambition and/or strong drive for self-improvement?

Religious or maybe a person disconnected from religion?

Would it be be a person similar to someone in these forums? Or maybe you would actually pick somebody from here?

Would you pick-yourself ?

MooSaysTheCat
13th December 2014, 07:41 AM
Personally I would go for a male, single not married since I believe that a single person would do more unexpected or unpredictable actions since he does not have the whole "taking care of the family" responsibility. Between 35 and 40 years of age. Probably a person of strong faith, I think that they would be more open to me...as long as I use the right names.
The trait or personality of that person I think would be : a person that has been able to balance both they're logical and emotional sides someone that can understand they're emotions and decided to act in both an emotionally strong but logical manner. Basically an individual with a good level of self knowledge. Probably handsome too...I mean hey...if I'm gonna be observing this guy I might as we'll pick a good looking human right? I think that's all.

Serpentarius
13th December 2014, 09:41 AM
I would not choose to pretend to be human. I would read their minds while observing interactions between themselves, and between them and the world. I would observe different interactions, different people, cultures and countries.

Sinera
13th December 2014, 10:40 AM
I believe that 'aliens' created us and are monitoring our development ("progress"?) all the time, there are fractions with maybe different agendas/interests for it, but anyway, that does not change the basic situation.

So ... No need for contact for information, they already know everyting about us humans, be it mental, spiritual, physical, emotional, political or general societal conditions or whatever.

The contactees are already in place. There might also be different agendas and targets involved, one is to introduce humanity slowly to a different reality.

I think that contactees are normally spiritually evolved people, those who made a contract before this life to do this although knowing they would forget it, they maybe agreed even to work together with greys or whomever, be it for the benefit of mankind or whatever purpose.

susan
13th December 2014, 12:18 PM
I agree 100% with what you wrote Sinera .

MooSaysTheCat
13th December 2014, 03:46 PM
I,m SO SORRY ! I was not able to express myself enough . I didn't mean to say who YOU (the alien) would pick as a human disguise. I meant who you would CONTACT via visions or telepathy or dream or even physically and what sort of mindset you think is ideal for the contact/communication to be a success.

Yeah I know that LOGICALLY aliens wouldn't need to observe just one human and that there might actually be nothing for them (the aliens) to learn from us if they created us. But this is just for fun, FOR FUN it's in the title for gods sake T . T I think I just feel lonely.

For the record...yeah I also believe that Siniera.

MooSaysTheCat
13th December 2014, 03:59 PM
I,m SO SORRY ! I was not able to express myself enough . I didn't mean to say who YOU (the alien) would pick as a human disguise. I meant who you would CONTACT via visions or telepathy or dream or even physically and what sort of mindset you think is ideal for the contact/communication to be a success.

Yeah I know that LOGICALLY aliens wouldn't need to observe just one human and that there might actually be nothing for them (the aliens) to learn from us if they created us. But this is just for fun, FOR FUN it's in the title for gods sake T . T I think I just feel lonely.

For the record...yeah I also believe that Siniera.

Im sorry I think I was a bit rude there . I just get stressed when I can't write or explain my ideas properly.

Sinera
13th December 2014, 11:11 PM
But this is just for fun, FOR FUN it's in the title for gods sake T .
I'm German. I can't be funny.

CFTraveler
14th December 2014, 07:02 PM
I'm German. I can't be funny. Lol. You just made me laugh.

IA56
16th December 2014, 08:15 AM
Hi Moo :-)

If I was an Alien I would chose a whole family. A family who know how and what a REAL family is about. The parents would know how to help their Children when NEW abillities starts to develop and not be afraid or jeleous about them but be proud to be a parent to a talented Child and feel the value to be at help in their development, and know they have made history :-)

Love
ia

CFTraveler
16th December 2014, 03:23 PM
I don't know if I would know who to pick. Humans in general baffle me, and I'm allegedly one of them.

MooSaysTheCat
16th December 2014, 03:40 PM
I don't know if I would know who to pick. Humans in general baffle me, and I'm allegedly one of them.

Well you know what they say....nobody likes a predictable story. :wink: