PDA

View Full Version : Transforming yourself.

Serpentarius
15th December 2014, 03:50 PM
Hi all,

I need some advice. I want to change myself. I noticed that I am governed by fear. Different fears, different issues. I am fed up with it quite frankly. Has anyone have any ideas how to successfully decrease the influence fear has on a person?

Recently, I started doing healing sessions on myself and I noticed things started to budge a little. Any other ideas? Please feel free to share anything that worked on you.

:)

ButterflyWoman
15th December 2014, 04:38 PM
I used to be incredibly fearful. I'm rarely afraid now. Yes, it's possible. :)

My best advice is the combination of intention plus surrender. Intend the change, then surrender to the process, whatever that ends up being. Getting rid of fear often involves a lot of scary stuff, facing your fear, dealing with things that made you fearful in the first place, and so on. It's not an easy process, and it's not an overnight process. It is, however, worth it. Once you set it in motion, there's no turning back, so just surrender to it and let it do its work. If you get going and start getting frightened and worried and so on, it'll just drag it out. (Voice of experience here; I wish I had known all this before I started the transformation process. It could have been much more straightforward and far less painful if I'd just relaxed as best I could an gone with it, instead of fighting and refusing and all the stuff I did. But hindsight is 20/20, as they say.)

Dreamweaver
17th December 2014, 03:47 AM
Fear is undone by love. Can you nurture yourself with love when experiencing fear - while being "in" fear? How would you calm fear in a little child, love and protect the child as a nurturing, loving adult? That's the energy to channel for your self, in response to fear.

IA56
17th December 2014, 09:23 AM
Fear is undone by love. Can you nurture yourself with love when experiencing fear - while being "in" fear? How would you calm fear in a little child, love and protect the child as a nurturing, loving adult? That's the energy to channel for your self, in response to fear.

Hi Dreamweaver,
I remember when I faced so big fear that there was nothing left but go into total faith....and I do remember me thinking....okay God, if it is my time now, I accept.....and as you can understand I am still here.....
The best way is to be sertain that what ever happens is God´s plan and if I have done all I could in the fear situation then there is nothing more to do but accept....a Child does go on your inner feelings, if you are sertain then the Child will be secure and trust your protection....if you are in fear you can not fool the Child by saying ....it is all right...Child is like animals...they do not hear the Words but how you feel....well...I am not sure I did succeed to say what I feel I want to say....so I stop here.

Love
ia

Dreamweaver
18th December 2014, 04:06 AM
I suppose it is possible with just about any idea or assertion to find a hole in the logic or an instance where the idea does not apply.

What inspires you about Robert's core affirmation?

IA56
18th December 2014, 07:42 AM
I suppose it is possible with just about any idea or assertion to find a hole in the logic or an instance where the idea does not apply.

What inspires you about Robert's core affirmation?

Roberts core affirmation did and do strengthen me to know and remember that I am in charge in my Life.
I did not learn to stand my ground from the childhood as I should if I was supported in right way, my mother did never let me build or helped me to build up the healthy boundaries for healthy self respect. She did use me as an example for my older sister who did protest to do as she Always wanted, so I was very shy and kind Child, she used me by forcing me to do what my older sister refused to do, like go to our granny in middle of the dark evening to fetch milk by saying...show your sister how it is done.......I did it but this created such fear in me, but I learned to go beyond my fear, but never learned to stand my ground. This did make all kind of entities invade me, and I can tell you I have batteled for years, until I met Robert Bruce and started to use his core afirmation, it helped me to build up the sertainty that I have all right in the World to stand my ground, and I did here see the cause and effect...and today I am so much stronger and all harrasment from entities has stopped :-)
I hope I succeeded to explain to be understood in right way, if not, please tell me and I will do a new try to explain :-)

Love
ia

Dreamweaver
19th December 2014, 06:15 AM
Blessings and love to you and the courageous little girl inside you - hold her hand, speak to her gently and guide her as she walks dark paths.

IA56
19th December 2014, 08:44 AM
Blessings and love to you and the courageous little girl inside you - hold her hand, speak to her gently and guide her as she walks dark paths.

Believed or not but I did "understand" my mother and wanted to help her, I wanted really to help her.
There is one story what happened when I was in a age of 4...I did use my "Power" and it feared me so much that after that I did never dare to Think "my own" thoughts or do what "I" wanted.....because I harmed my mother pupously. I have told this story somewhere on this site...but if you want I can tell it again, but for now I just say this much.

Love
ia

micheleswyrick
25th February 2015, 12:37 PM
Life is not meant to be endured. It’s meant to be enjoyed. If you’ve been living in a chronic state of emotional, mental, and/or physical suffering, then the best spiritual coach who is trained in the art of transformation can help get you “unstuck” and put you on the path for mental, physical, and spiritual healing.