PDA

View Full Version : Prostitution and energy body

fiatlux
16th December 2014, 03:16 AM
Should there be concerns to one's energy body, chakras, and other matters unseen when a person is engaging in sex with people in the profession of prostitution? What are the effects to the client having sex with a prostitute? What are the effects for the person working as a prostitute? Please discuss.

I would imagine it is frown upon, but would the individual's intentions matter while getting involved in such type of exchange, such as when the client and the prostitute approach it with respect, love, joy, compassion, non-judgment, and acceptance? Perhaps, that is an unusual way of perceiving things, but I am curious as I have partaken in these activity of seeing sex-workers. I don't feel guilt at all, or perhaps I may be numb to any possible guilt? Mostly I see it as a mutual and consensual exchange. I always approach it with love and respect and protection. I don't think it is morally wrong depending on the person's intention. Is my judgment tainted? Am i deluding myself?

ButterflyWoman
16th December 2014, 05:52 AM
I have a friend who is a sex worker. She works in a completely legal establishment (she's actually a massage therapist, and prostitution is legal in the state where I live, so long as it's licensed and so on). In her time in this industry, however, she has been assaulted (by clients as well as by co-workers), manipulated, cheated, and otherwise treated very poorly. Most sex workers are highly dysfunctional people (my friend is struggling to heal from a dysfunctional family, so she still has her issues), and, frankly, most clients are, as well.

I cannot imagine very many prostitutes who approach it with love and joy, though some may be able to fake it. Most of them do it because it pays well. Some do it because they have so little self-worth, they think they're not capable of doing anything else. I am not being judgmental here, as I don't actually have an issue with sex work, but it's extremely unlikely that someone who is joyful and full of love would be working in this field (I expect my friend will eventually heal to the point where she manages to manifest better opportunities; she has said as much to me, and is aware of the work being a drain on her energy). I would also be concerned that a lot of clients and sex workers are psychic/emotional vampires of one sort or another, given the often dysfunctional nature of the work.

Again, no judgement from me on a moral point of view. I don't think providing sexual services is necessarily "immoral" or anything like that. And I don't judge those who are part of this world. I am, however, able to make observations of human nature and I know a lot about dysfunction, and having a friend who has worked in this industry for some years has given me additional insights.

IA56
16th December 2014, 06:27 AM
Well said BW.

Love
ia

CFTraveler
16th December 2014, 03:21 PM
I was going to chime in, as I personally know a former sex worker (who came into the life out of absolutely no self esteem or coping skills) and is now doing something else. She fell into it for financial reasons (had to feed her baby, and had no means to do so, her parental unit was abusive and constantly deprecating her, telling her she could never be able to do anything else. She is now doing something else but struggles with fears of 'not being enough'. I'm not saying the work is demeaning (all of this stuff is so personal and individual) but I don't think many prostitutes choose it freely. Can't speak for anyone, just the one I've known.

SoulSail
16th December 2014, 07:15 PM
I'm fairly certain, looking back over life, that there are clearly "connections" in the astral that form around sexual contact. Mechanics aside, I can't imagine what the burden of energetically connecting with many strangers must be like. I think that'd be tough since those connections transmit sensations and mental imagery and emotions so you may not know why you're feeling some emotional event that isn't even related to you.

IA56
17th December 2014, 09:30 AM
I'm fairly certain, looking back over life, that there are clearly "connections" in the astral that form around sexual contact. Mechanics aside, I can't imagine what the burden of energetically connecting with many strangers must be like. I think that'd be tough since those connections transmit sensations and mental imagery and emotions so you may not know why you're feeling some emotional event that isn't even related to you.

Yes, SoulSail,
I am sertain about that too....meeting many people sexually you will in the end loose your own feeling about yourself, and you do not in the end know who you are or what your own feelings are.....that kind of person is very mixed energies and very hard to sort out if as me looking at the person clearvoajently....I would not be able to be precis in my interpreting...and what ever I said the person would not know it is her/him because they have lost them selves and long forgotten who they are.

Love
ia