PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Blockages

robbo
19th December 2014, 08:40 PM
Hello there,

I'm beggining to pick up some blockages, some of which are causing uncomfortable pain. I have decided to take a few days rest and would like to stop energy raising during this time and instead try and cleanse my enegy bodyfor a few days. I like the idea of feeling cleansing energy and if anyone could offer advice on what to 'feel' or visualise to make this effective I'd be very grateful.

Thanks for your help!

ButterflyWoman
20th December 2014, 06:31 AM
Think of blockages like tangles in hair (or threads if that image works better for you). You have to go slowly and gently and work through it a little at a time. If you try to comb or yank it hard, it will definitely hurt. Taking a break is a good idea, and then go gently where you hit the blockages.

robbo
20th December 2014, 06:52 AM
Thanks butterflywoman. The pain was such that I think I'll have to go gently. Do you have any particular techniques specifically for blockages ? Ie rather than flowing energy through the blockage, targeting it directly?

ButterflyWoman
20th December 2014, 07:03 AM
I don't have any, no, because I went about it a completely different way (Kundalini energy burst through the "pipes" like a huge water surge and busted everything that was in the way; I don't recommend that, by the way ;)).

But if I were doing it, I'd just go gently with places that seem blocked, same way as you'd untangle thread or comb a snarl out of hair. Just a bit at a time, starting at the edges, gently pulling at it or maybe massaging it (depending on what feels correct). I tend to just do what feels like the right thing. If it doesn't feel right, I try something else. I think the key, though, is patience and gentleness. :)

robbo
20th December 2014, 06:12 PM
Thanks for your help

CFTraveler
20th December 2014, 08:31 PM
There's a very helpful thread in the meditation section, that treats blockages differently. I'll see if I can find it (it was written by Korpo.)
On edit:
Found it. See if anything here helps: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?4556-quot-Inner-Dissolving-quot-Working-with-emotions
It is long, but worth the read.

Serpentarius
20th December 2014, 09:40 PM
Thanks butterflywoman. The pain was such that I think I'll have to go gently. Do you have any particular techniques specifically for blockages ? Ie rather than flowing energy through the blockage, targeting it directly?

Hi Robbo :)

You can try focusing on your entire body using tactile awareness.

When relaxed, start by by focusing on soles of your feet. When you feel buzzing move up to your feet. When you feel your whole feet buzzing move to your lower legs, and so on to your thighs, torso (front and back), palms, hands, forearms, arms, neck and the head.
Now try to focus on your whole body at once. When you can feel it whole buzzing, give a mental order for energy to gently move around through your whole body.

:)

ButterflyWoman
21st December 2014, 09:49 AM
There's a very helpful thread in the meditation section, that treats blockages differently. I'll see if I can find it (it was written by Korpo.)
On edit:
Found it. See if anything here helps: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?4556-quot-Inner-Dissolving-quot-Working-with-emotions
Oh, how could I have forgotten that thread? Wow. Lots of great stuff there.

robbo
21st December 2014, 12:18 PM
Thank you I'll start reading through this

On edit:

robbo
28th December 2014, 08:15 AM
On edit:

Wow. Just finished the last page. One inspiring read. That Korpo should write a book on the subject