PDA

View Full Version : Locating chakras using tactile imaging.

Serpentarius
22nd December 2014, 01:25 AM
Hi all :)

I've been experimenting with different applications of tactile imaging and I noticed an easy way of using it to locate and stimulate chakras.

All it requires is body awareness. Instead of trying to locate a chakra by itself, you need to try to feel it in the context of structures around it.

To give an example for the heart chakra: Focus on an area of about 6-7 inches in diameter from the center of your sternum. Feel it as a tube (or cuboid) going through your chest to your back. Focus on the area, fill it with a little bit of energy and just keep focusing on it, maintaining awareness of it. As just the act of focusing is a minor stimulation, after a while you will notice energy sensations in the area. You should be able to pinpoint the chakra as it will be a large localized sensation in comparison to 'background' buzzing of the area around it.

For me personally, when I do this, chakras feel a bit delicate, 'tender' for the lack of a better word for it ;)

For other chakras you can use similar approach.
For crown you can try to focus on the area from above your ears.
For root you can try to focus on the area below your navel and between mid hips, however pleas be careful not to over stimulate the area as there are many sensitive secondary structures around there.

:)