PDA

View Full Version : When trying to force manifestation....

IA56
3rd January 2015, 08:54 AM
I was not sure where to put this thread, so if it is in wrong forum, please put it where it belongs.

I have bean digesting since 1981 about the happening and the man who beated me up his saying...he was so angry with me that I did not just swallow all what he tried to force on me....He said..."Why can´t you just swallow, I have tjewed it all ready, it is for you just to swallow"...but it does not work that way....Have to be on the same level and being in same intuned development....I am sure he was more Before me...in development....here on this realm...the Earth...we have first to be aware of all the levels and what happens on each of the levels...to know what can be done in LOA and manifestations....if the energy is not developed or expanded enough...it does not happen.

I wanted just to say this for now...I am not sure where this will take me, but had to get this off my chest.

Love
ia

buzzcock
6th January 2015, 11:52 AM
I am finding it hard to understand what you mean. You have not been very clear about who this man was or what you were doing with him.

IA56
6th January 2015, 12:12 PM
I am finding it hard to understand what you mean. You have not been very clear about who this man was or what you were doing with him.

When all started it was that he wanted totally different things then I did.
So he did not want to co-operate with me, he was totally to turn my will to his will....or that I did not have own will but that my will turned to be the same as his will, and it is what I mean by...forscing manifestation .....and what he mean that he have already chewed it and it was only for me to swallow it....I can tell that I did not know at all what that was, but I did get "teaching from the universe" telling me that I am not my body, and I should not be afraid if he kills my body....It is not easy to tell you in few word´s the battle it Went on between us, but he did not let me be me, he wanted to make me to totally obey him, and not questioning at all what ever he told me.....
I hope you now understand a bit more, I hope so.

Love
ia

buzzcock
6th January 2015, 12:59 PM
I can't figure out whether it was an abusive relationship or an abusive occult teacher youre describing or both. Or what this man believed he was teaching you.

IA56
6th January 2015, 01:08 PM
I can't figure out whether it was an abusive relationship or an abusive occult teacher youre describing or both. Or what this man believed he was teaching you.

Both, I Believe now in after math

Love
ia

IA56
17th January 2015, 12:33 PM
He had manipulated me to Believe that if I leave him I will not get anything, and I said, I just want my Life back. He said, do not go mad when others get what they want and you do not get anything....I now after more than 30+ yrs still try to figure out what he did mean by his saying, and I have not find out more that still he tried to force and use me for his own purposes....I have find out that there is more Deep meaning to Life then aplauds of this Life here on Earth, they have no value on the other side or the real Life, it only have kept you from reality and delay your home coming....I know again that I do have again failed to express what I really mean...but I am not giving up what I try to say, I am sure one day I do succeed :-)

Love
ia

IA56
17th January 2015, 01:35 PM
I will do new attempt to clarify what happened and what I have sorted out so far.
There is several leayers of "them" but only ONE THEM....several him and only ONE HIM.
...he said...I will help you and protect you...it was not true...only the HE can protect and keep you alive. And all HIS promises to hold all the way....I did see this several times Before I dared to leave him......he who did Think he could give me promises that he can keep me safe ....Today I do know that when I keep my Eyes on the real goal and listen to the only Voice Who Knows and can give HIS Word and it is True.
I had to go several layers and several Life-times Before I did understand what I do know in this Life...it has taken me so many Lifes to come to this understanding, so many "Deaths" and "Births"...and still I do not know how many I have still to go Before I am at Home...but I am at Peace of Mind and Content even I am not healthy and I have so many injuries in and on my body, but that does not matter, I am at total PEACE and I LOVE LIFE.

Love
ia

dontco
17th January 2015, 02:20 PM
Hey, I just wanted to say you are so brave to first of all- go through what you went and second of all- share it.
I'm proud of you for standing strong today! that is so important and you are a role model to all for handling this well. Thankfully, you are in a better place today than you were back then. It's possible the pain you felt make you grow spiritually.
I hope I'm not completely out of place for saying all of this, and I'm sorry if I am.
You are welcome to write me any time if you need to get things off your chest.
Love,
dontco.

IA56
17th January 2015, 02:50 PM
Hey, I just wanted to say you are so brave to first of all- go through what you went and second of all- share it.
I'm proud of you for standing strong today! that is so important and you are a role model to all for handling this well. Thankfully, you are in a better place today than you were back then. It's possible the pain you felt make you grow spiritually.
I hope I'm not completely out of place for saying all of this, and I'm sorry if I am.
You are welcome to write me any time if you need to get things off your chest.
Love,
dontco.

Thank you dontco for your love, it does feel good.
I can tell you that during this horror I was blessed to get to "see" the differece between truth and TRUTH...I want to say it in this way, because he really did Believe he did right but I was shown what was right and what is this realms "truth" if you ever can say so...but that this realm is the "school" where we have the opprotunity to really learn the difference what matters.

Love
ia

dontco
17th January 2015, 03:09 PM
Yes, sometimes I feel earth is like a big school, but it's hard to get to look at it this way when the person is not in a good situation himself. And yes, every person in the world believes his truth is right, and for him- it is.

IA56
17th January 2015, 03:52 PM
Yes, sometimes I feel earth is like a big school, but it's hard to get to look at it this way when the person is not in a good situation himself. And yes, every person in the world believes his truth is right, and for him- it is.

Yes, that is true :-)
To be true to your own belief but dare to change it when you notice that someones belief is more true than yours so to speak.
The only truth in this World is the change ....
The best though is for me now that I do not suffer anymore...the pain I have in my broaken body is what it is....it has taken long time to accept that this is how my Life is....with body pain, it does not be the same as suffer, I am only Little more disabled then Before, but so is the truth of the body, and aging too...:-)

Love
ia

mystyx
2nd March 2015, 03:56 AM
Some burdens are meant to be shared so we know we arent alone with them. You are of great value to many, and we are allies.