PDA

View Full Version : Shadow people

GRANT
9th January 2015, 08:33 PM
Hi Gang,

Anybody have info about shadow people? I've seen them before. I've seen the classic types and others.
I always thought they were govt. people.

Well, about two weeks ago, I was going to relax and try to project. As I got trancey, my dog started to bark. I know enough, from past experiences, not to make any sudden movements. I glanced my eyes to the area the dog was barking at. There was a shadow people looking over my birthday cards I had on the dining room table. I watched him/her for about 2 or 3 minutes when I moved my head and he made eye contact with me. He ran through the wall.

I then projected and went through the wall to see where he went. I didn't see him so I flew to the end of the street to look for him.

I SAW A FLYING VEHICLE ABOUT THE SIZE OF A CAR ABOUT 30 FT IN THE AIR. I didn't see him get in it, but I assumed that's where he came from. The vehicle flew away, but scanned me with a "ray". I felt weak, but survived.

I just was hired by an employer who is a govt. contractor and investigates people for clearances. So, I'm wondering.

I clearly watched him/her (I think it was male) for a good 2 or three minutes.

Grant

CFTraveler
10th January 2015, 05:09 PM
Once I saw a shadow person in my house when it was new (we had just moved in.) My mom called me right afterwards and asked me if I had seen her. Apparently she had been wondering what my new house looked like, and had taken a nap, projected and came to visit.
It's possible that you indeed saw the projected double of your new employers- they were probably thinking about you when doing their 'due diligence' and projected unconsciously. I wouldn't worry too much about it, but if it makes you feel 'icky' then do some shielding.

eyeoneblack
10th January 2015, 10:03 PM
Just read a short story by Henry James about meeting your alter-ego. It's a very good turn-of-the-century read (I like the classic stuff). The story takes you into the psychological 'other self'. For him the 'other' was a phantom, but none-the-less real, conception of his darkest fears. His alter-ego was horrific to him.
Well, it's a good story, but I wonder, just passing by, if that shadow might only be the phantom of our own other possibilities along different decisions that may have been made in some other universe where we didn't do what we did. ???

GRANT
11th January 2015, 03:07 PM
I guess it could be. But, it would have to be so close to our universe that I'm wondering why the shadow was looking at my cards. Actually opening them, thumbing through them, picking them up, and reading.

Then there was the "vehicle".

eyeoneblack
12th January 2015, 07:15 PM
And you are assuming there is some sort of distance between universes? Is that not a little antithetical? For whatever multiverses there may be, WE are the hub. Anyone, anywhere, from our perspective, is within us.
Nice to hear from you again. Been a long time, friend. :)

GRANT
1st February 2015, 03:40 PM
Sorry for the late come back. I have no proof of course, but I think the Shadow People are for our realm.
I agree there is no distance between universes or dimensions for that matter. One in all and perhaps overlapping time periods.
I can flip between many, when my mind is in tune.
I think the shadow people are "human".

GRANT
1st February 2015, 03:41 PM
When I said close, I was not referring to distance. I meant too similar (close in similarity)

PleaseJustListen
6th February 2015, 12:09 AM
Well I often get the sense that some type of "shadow" is watching me, in many occasions I have either thought I had killed or imprisoned it (I know not really the most smart thing, but I was young and scared and I reacted with violence instead of love.) I don't know about him (definitely takes the form of male) he likes to just change forms and try to mess with my mind. I don't really mind it too much it keeps me aware of things and it has helped me get through a lot of my fears. I still fear the thing, don't get me wrong but I also respect it. Even though it has done me a lot of harm mentally and maybe even physically although I'm not too sure about that it has done a lot of indirect good. So now when I feel he has done too much so to say I just shield myself and cast it really, and I mean really, far away. So I don't know if this is the same thing and I am fairly sure it is not, but in my case I believe it to be a part of myself. The monster is in a way my subconscious and it helps me to overcome many things and also it's just kind of mean and likes to make me see awful things but that has helped me get over many fears. So, that's all from me. Have a good day and live life to the fullest, my friend.

GRANT
23rd February 2015, 09:00 PM
I don't think its a shadow people. I don't know, but, I'll just mention what I feel: Could it be part of yourself? Maybe its there to help you "see" some reasons about things. Maybe its to help you learn, grow in your ability to "see" things in a clearer light.

I don't really know, but, maybe you can question it.

GRANT
23rd February 2015, 09:01 PM
Maybe its a part of you that you've put in a box and its trying to come out. I wouldn't fear it.

GRANT
4th May 2017, 09:27 PM
Hi Gang,
Seeing the Shadow People here and there again. Something must be increasing their activity.
Has anyone else seen them lately?
Grant

CFTraveler
5th May 2017, 08:45 PM
Not me. I used to see them at times, but it's been ages.

Neophos
12th May 2017, 10:48 AM
These beings are real entities, that anyone with strong clarvoyance and or astral projection ability can see. I see them fairly regularly, particularily in astral sight or Astral projection. They are often times observing me, and these can shape shift and have astral sex with you. They seem to also instill fear on there victims, and they have a habit of sitting on peoples chest and grabing there throat. This planet is infested with them. I dont exacy know what they are, but i do have interactions with them from time to time (like last night) hence my reply to this thread. Im currently in the process of studying them & trying to understand them, as i have an ongoing issue with one. They may also play a natural role on our planet. I am engaging with one which is has the sillhoutte of a small person. They dont talk, but i am assuming they can telepathicaly (dont fear them, you expell an energy from the solar plexus and they feed of if it)

GRANT
12th May 2017, 04:35 PM
That's a thought--that maybe they're a natural part/being(s) of our planet. I have no fear of them. Perhaps they need us to interact with them more; acknowledge them.

They seem to come in groups/epochs of time. Perhaps there is some kind of synchronous relationship/timing with our two worlds/dimensions?

As far as the sex thing, there are succubuses, also. I don't think succubuses are shadow people.

Grant

Grant

Neophos
13th May 2017, 02:30 AM
Well im only talking through personal experience as opposed to whats been written. Because i have seen these shadow people during astral projections change the appearance right in front of me. They can shape into a female form, and you being unconcious naturally engage in some form of energy exchange. I have interactions with them regularily, i saw a shadow person turn into a sexy female vampire, it was riding me. So i talk from experience. It could very well be that the succubus and incubus types are in actual fact shadow people. In the world of energy everything can be manipulated and changed. The othe night i saw its face for the first time, it was sitting on my chest looking into my eyes inches away, with its dark small eyes. i spoke to it with my physical vocal chords saying (with difficulty due to altered state) "i see your face now, and im not afraid" and with my subtle hands i grabbed it by the throat, like it has done to me on occassion" im mot sure what role they play in our world, but they are just as natural as the trees and the air we breath. I have one, it could be an attachment, but something tells me that it could be a natural drawing on the spiritual path.

GRANT
2nd July 2017, 03:26 PM
They do not seem to stay/hang around once they're spotted;--but run away when they know they've been seen.
Grant

GRANT
2nd July 2017, 03:28 PM
Could they be "spies"?
Grant

CFTraveler
3rd July 2017, 04:38 PM
Now I've been seeing things again, for the last three or four days, and I've been sleeping enough. It doesn't feel 'bad', it's just kind of annoying.

Honeybadger400
4th July 2017, 07:01 PM
I've heard that shadow people are manifestations of the Dero. I think Deros are likely the equivalent of the Jinn

http://www.thinkaboutit-aliens.com/deros/

Honeybadger400
4th July 2017, 07:07 PM
Here's what they look like

newfreedom
5th July 2017, 06:27 AM
i came across this image when i googled shadow people, i was looking for the picture i have in my head about what a certain guy {i get name here} sees when he 'sees' shadow people .... it's an interesting image.... [i'll put image here when i find it]

Anyhow i 'like; this image.... i find it 'comforting' 'homely'

.................................................. ................:heart::grouphug:

newfreedom
5th July 2017, 06:30 AM
Now I've been seeing things again, for the last three or four days, and I've been sleeping enough. It doesn't feel 'bad', it's just kind of annoying.

:heart: *hugs*

newfreedom
5th July 2017, 06:33 AM
Could they be "spies"?
Grant

if they were spies GRANT..... who'd you suppose they would be spying for ?

.... & what would they be looking to 'discover' during their spying activities..... ?

:-)x

GRANT
9th July 2017, 03:31 PM
I don't know if they're spies.
I've never heard of anyone actually making contact with them.
They are always fleeing when spotted.
Grant