PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding continuation of species

DarkChylde
23rd January 2015, 07:45 PM
so I was watching this program the other day about genetic disease and how important screening is for which , in one of the segments a couple had lost a child and were expecting again after the screen.
The wife (the parental units were very christian) was telling her young daughter that she was going to be a sister again to an upcoming baby brother and asked the little girl if she knew what happened to her previous brother (whom the family lost to genetic disease). The dialogue between them was like this :

Parental Unit : "And what happened to Caleb , Mirriam?"
Mirriam : "Caleb is in heaven"
Parental Unit : "Whom is he with now?"
Mirriam : "Jesus Christ"
Parental Unite : "What has Caleb turned into ?"
Mirriam : "An Angel"

I struck by the absolute certitude of the Wife Unit's belief (to the extent that she had her daughter learn the process of "human to angel transformation" by cold hard rote , and periodically quizzed the child to make sure she had the "facts" down to pat , it was evident by the Child Unit's quick on spot answers).

This got me thinking : while the human species , propagate by sexual reproduction and have numerous loss in the number of species by death , disease , accident or pre-meditated cessation of life like abortion or euthanasia , how does the angelic or other non-corporeal type-form of sentient life undergo the process of continuation of species?

I researched the life scheme and modality of propagation within the angelic species but the answers turned out to be very vague.

Let us take some moot points within the argument :

*Are angels immortal? :
I looked up this question thoroughly , but the information was neither concrete nor factual , some ideas of thought on the question seem to be saying that God has purposely angels "immortal" so that the idea of "continuation of species" doesn't even apply.The idea of continuation of species only applies to a class of life-form with limited time spans (the loss of number within the species is recovered by reproduction).
Lets assume for arguments sake that , yes , angles are indeed immortal , but what about the myriad of biblical and non-biblical accounts of angels meeting their demise by "falling in battle" when the forces of the good and evil collide?.
If God made a "fixed and finite" number of immortal angels at one time in one go (as in the widely accepted theory, after loss in number (by whatever means battle or otherwise) how would then the species propagate? , if God decided not to make any more angels after their creation , is their population dwindling over time?

*Are Angels devoid of gender? Do female Angels exist? : Why is that most angels are depicted as men or males with wings?. If I'm not mistaken wouldn't it be "Anthropomorphic Error" of the human mind to assign gender to a class of "spirits"?
But if we cast aside Anthropomorphic Error of the human mind to assigning gender , isn't it true that the Nephilim (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim)are made from copulation of an angel with humans? , so if angels are capable of copulating with humans doesn't that mean they have sexual and or reproductive apparatus ? if angels are capable of copulating with humans aren't then they capable of impregnating each other? wouldn't that then imply they can propagate their own species by such means?.

*Could Angels be Hermaphroditic ? : If the human mind in depiction of another species made it in an anthropomorphic image , so wouldn't it make sense to conclude that angles could be androgynous in appearance and hermaphroditic in physiology? , doesn't that simplify the whole concept of "gender , copulation and reproduction" , why are we assuming angels simply have* to reproduce by methods humans reproduce? again isn't that something akin to making an anthropomorphic mistake in thinking it's impossible for angels to procreate by means not really definitively known to us as such?.

*The Concept Of Angelic Free Will : I looked up into this too , it turns out angels have autonomy in right of free thought (they aren't pre-programmed in thinking but have independent thought of their own), apparently the bible also says that angels neither marry nor live in families ; that brings about a very prominent question : what are the dynamics between in angelic societies , surely angels interact with each other , but what modalities of sociology are employed in a setup so unique? , also can angels be lovers? , if angels have gender surely than too homosexual angels must exist , isn't that further supported by the fact that if where independent thought exists there exists also , indubitably , the right of free choice?.
If angels exercise the right of free choice , couldn't then they have the right to choose the partner whom they loved ?.

this is open postulation , your thoughts are welcome :-)

IA56
23rd January 2015, 08:28 PM
WoW DarkChylde, if I ask you if you could see this scenario....all what you decribe is happening under the divider-line....and if we Think that duality is closer to us, and between us with the duality in several layers, and closer the divider-line it get less dense and subtle...and over the divider-line it is total different.

If all this must or has an opportunity to give all the souls who need all this Before they are ready to leave it for eternity, and it demands sertain cleansing and understanding that you are leaving and wanting to leave all spheres where you are an individual...because the eternity do not have this kind of living as it is here.....

If there is in the end only ONE...but is splintered in millions of pieces down here, and need to be collected to one, it will need all kind of expereinces to become whole, would you not say this??

Wow...it is hard to dress it in Word´s, again I failed ...but nevertheless I thank you for giving me a new try :-)

Love
ia

CFTraveler
24th January 2015, 09:05 PM
I could answer some of these, but they would be my opinion, and that may either not be too popular, or be too popular. That's the kind of theme where the religious upbringing and beliefs show up.

DarkChylde
24th January 2015, 10:30 PM
I could answer some of these, but they would be my opinion, and that may either not be too popular, or be too popular. That's the kind of theme where the religious upbringing and beliefs show up.

please by all means go ahead , I'm very illiterate on the subject , infact I've only been looking it up recently , all ideas are welcome regardless where they come from :-)

DarkChylde
20th February 2015, 11:03 AM
Bring
Up
My

nobody every help's DC , so I started practicing the LBRP , in which I imagine all the four arch angles on my sides.

Rapheal of air in the front

Micheal of fire in the right

Gahbrieal of water in the back

and Ohrieal of earth in the left

I'm depicting/feeling there presence in my mind as entirely masculine.
One can always use protection and it helps you connect with the divine.

CFTraveler
20th February 2015, 01:20 PM
I look at angels as mythological beings, representative of archetypes. In that way they don't have 'discrete' individual existence, but represent cosmic forces- some think of them as 'messengers of God', and there are many accounts of angels bringing specific messages to people. Then there are the 'job specific' angels (archetypal)- the healing angels, the angels who save people in extraordinary circumstances. Some people see angels as projections of their own psyche (as demons too are often depicted, and why they are 'evoked') and I think that how they are seen has to do with how society sees God and the universe.
In ancient byblical times they were seen as physical beings- 'wrestling with an angel' was literal, not metaphoric, and they are often depicted as being male. The move to make them either hermaphroditic or asexual came later, in the middle ages, when you would see these delicate beings and baby cherubs (which were really depictions of greek and roman gods with reassigned jobs). So you can see how the 'idea' of angels changes as time goes by.
I don't think anyone ever thought of angels as something that reproduces biologically or can be killed or inducted- I'm almost sure that this was probably addressed in pre-biblical times, and I also think they were never supposed to have been humanoid- it's that we just tend to anthropomorphize everything, so eventually they just looked human except for the wings, which they didn't have in the old testament.
As to 'falling in battle' I think this would have been probably a metaphor regarding how things were solved back then- you fought for your territory and whoever won not only owned the land, but owned the people there. So I don't think 'angel battles' involved life and death the way we think of it. Maybe it had to do with belonging and alleigance (but I can't know this for sure.) Anyway, as far as I know only the nephilim could be killed, possibly because they were half human-those are the only ones I can think of that are supposed to have been killed-yet I think there is something about having been banished to some underworld. So if this were to be taken literally, you'd see a glimmer of immortality in the whole account.
Well, this was interesting indeed.

MooSaysTheCat
21st February 2015, 11:12 AM
THESE ARE TRULY VERY FUN QUESTIONS !

That complete trust and "faith" that the religious person possesses is something that has always impressed me, I don't envy it, but it does impress me.

Honestly I have no idea what or how to reply to any of these questions, I have only read very small parts of the bible so my knowledge of angels and the like is very limited.

I like to believe in the ancient aliens theory (which in the end most if not all religions fall under the umbrella of the "ancient aliens" theory, I mean Angels are extraterrestrials after all, but me saying this is just me being an ashhole, so sorry)
Anyways for me "angels" are probably just Greys in jetpacks (this is a joke, laugh) so in my eyes angels are a collection of different aliens or a race of aliens that presents itself in a specific way depending on the beliefs of the individual to who it is presenting itself to.
So in the end the image that we have of angels, is simply the ideal that we have created for ourselves.

Like CFTraveler said, my idea might be popular or unpopular but eh...I might as we'll write my own ideas here too, if only for my own enjoyment.

All of that being said these questions that you have written here ( DarkChylde) I really like and I hope other people would also post their ideas or beliefs here.

MooSaysTheCat
21st February 2015, 11:37 AM
Wow...it is hard to dress it in Word´s, again I failed ...but nevertheless I thank you for giving me a new try :-)

Do not stress yourself over this detail. There is a fictional character from StarWars named Yoda that always speaks in a slightly confusing way ,however you always get the feeling that everything he says is very wise (because of his "funny" way of speaking and because he actually is wise,I think, I cant remember, it has been a long time since I have seen any of the movies) so in a way you are our very own "Yoda" here in these forums...except that you are not 4 feet tall (probably) and are not green (again, probably).

IA56
21st February 2015, 11:39 AM
Do not stress yourself over this detail. There is a fictional character from StarWars named Yoda that always speaks in a slightly confusing way ,however you always get the feeling that everything he says is very wise (because of his "funny" way of speaking and because he actually is wise,I think, I cant remember, it has been a long time since I have seen any of the movies) so in a way you are our very own "Yoda" here in these forums...except that you are not 4 feet tall (probably) and are not green (again, probably).

Haha...okay....my mother is a Yoda´s sister....haha....she talks in very funny and confusing way....:-)
Thank you Moo!!

Love
ia

IA56
21st February 2015, 05:23 PM
WoW DarkChylde, if I ask you if you could see this scenario....all what you decribe is happening under the divider-line....and if we Think that duality is closer to us, and between us with the duality in several layers, and closer the divider-line it get less dense and subtle...and over the divider-line it is total different.

If all this must or has an opportunity to give all the souls who need all this Before they are ready to leave it for eternity, and it demands sertain cleansing and understanding that you are leaving and wanting to leave all spheres where you are an individual...because the eternity do not have this kind of living as it is here.....

If there is in the end only ONE...but is splintered in millions of pieces down here, and need to be collected to one, it will need all kind of expereinces to become whole, would you not say this??

Love
ia

I will try again to write my expereiences about the layers where we exist between life´s so to speak..
I have not bean able to collect all the mystical expereriences I have had, so I can put some of them here, and the conclution I have drawn from them....

Under the divider-line:
Here is all kind of species from total animallistic to start to awakenen and start to climb to more soficticated and more social one´s...I do not here draw any lines but from the low and forward there will the desire what will drive the development....as a exaple we can see in animal World we have seen on Youtube filmed when waht usually is predator and pray can save each other´s from Death...here I can both see and feel empathy has awoken but still living in a animal body, but I am sure next Life will be more awakened and advanced animal or human birth....it will take time to evolve a soul from total barbarism to humanism...but it will happen when it is ready to take responsibillity....

Over the divider-line:
You can only get acces when you are that evolved that you are pure LOVE in your essence/soul.
The struggle is over, and a good Life and wonderful peacefull Life is starting...and because it is infinite...but you do not have to come back to this caotic and combating Life as it is here on Earth, if you do not want, but you can Always incarnate if you want to again feel how hard it is to be human or animal.

When I was on the divider-line and was facing JHWH I really got to feel the difference between the realms over and under divider line Life....and I will do what ever it takes to get back to the Life obove the divider-line. To the real Life.

Love
ia

DarkChylde
21st February 2015, 05:35 PM
THESE ARE TRULY VERY FUN QUESTIONS !

ty :-)

IA56
22nd February 2015, 10:41 AM
Haha...okay....my mother is a Yoda´s sister....haha....she talks in very funny and confusing way....:-)
Thank you Moo!!

Love
ia

Hi Moo,
I have to tell you why I said as I said. My mother did turn 80 and I and my siblings where there to selebrate her, she has just bean through a cancer surgery and recovered amazingly from it, the doctors also was in surprise, and our mother do talk funny, so my Little brother did say...mother sounds like Yoda...and I replyed...well you ought to understand that she is Yodas sister...and brother said...oh yes, why did I not thought about that Before, as strong as she is.
So when you did say I was this forums Yoda...I craced up in a big laugh and responded as I did....I hope I did not offend your feelings, I felt I want you to know the whole story to my reaction.

Love
ia