PDA

View Full Version : RK user - a question about base chakra and coccyx activity

Leon
30th January 2015, 07:31 PM
Hello mr Robert.

What are the chances that the kundalini can raise during the daily 2-3 hours long energy work sessions without several day fasting and food restrictions? My question is can it happen without strict preparations should I be ready to this even just during daily energy work? It is interesting to me because my base chakra and my coccyx after about 4 month long daily stimulation became very sensitive.

CFTraveler
30th January 2015, 10:38 PM
I know Robert will eventually get to this, but K has known to rear it's ugly head unexpectedly. All kinds of reasons why it can happen.

Leon
30th January 2015, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the response CFTraveler.:wave:

You know, a couple of nights ago I had a dream that I fight with a huge snake and kill it, when I woke up, my first thought was damn I think I killed my kundalini:roll::party::lol2:

Robert Bruce
3rd February 2015, 12:56 AM
There is a good chance here, although when it could happen depends on a lot of things.

Kundalini work, and energy body development in general, is very cumulative.

It will happen when it is ready to happen.

Sorry I cannot be more specific than this.

peace, robert

Leon
3rd February 2015, 06:39 PM
I've got one more question mr Robert.

I'd like to know your opinion about the moon phases during the kundalini raising energy work. Is there any difference when to make an attempt to raise kundalini at the full moon or new moon? Have you ever had any ideas about it?

Robert Bruce
4th February 2015, 04:12 AM
I have no information or experience with this.

However, as astral projection and lucid dreaming are more likely and vivid around the full moon (and some report same around new moon) it is possible that kundalini raising attempts could be easier at such times.

Very little is known about kundalini and there is very little by way of useful literature on this topic. That said, we are learning new things all the time, as more and more people get my Raising Kundalini course and do the work; the feedback is very helpful.

robert

Leon
4th February 2015, 09:29 AM
Thank you mr Robert.